PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading/Evolving Issues prior to Patch

Stormseye
08-11-2016, 07:16 PM
I know not everyone reads every sub-forum here but just wanted to toss out a friendly piece of advise. There are several known bug issues with upgrading /evolving talismans/characters (I myself had had some) and I would advise anyone considering upgrading to just wait a few more days till the new patch is rolled out. You can see the list of addressed issues in the Announcement/Game Update forums and if you see a potential bug fix for you, I would wait and avoid the chance of getting bugged until the issue is patched. I know that some my be stuck at points in the game and unable to progress until they upgrade but with so many issues being address in the upcoming patch, you may save yourself some headache, gold and rune/shards by holding off.

I myself have been playing with new ally types and Eddies that I had previously disregarded. I am sure other here could offer similar suggestion on what to do till the update.

Gonzo
08-11-2016, 07:17 PM
I found a workaround for talismans. I posted it yesterday.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?788-Tip-on-leveling-up-talismans