PDA

View Full Version : Where to find 2* shards

Enslaved
08-11-2016, 08:30 PM
Ive gotten a few yellow 2* shards to evolve my characters but dont remember where they came from. Ive been trying for a week to get one yellow 2*shard to evolve my soldier eddie but never get any. What the easiest world and difficulty to get them. Been running battle field hard and s ometimes get 2*shards of other colors but never a yellow.

Iwanttodie
08-13-2016, 06:16 PM
You can find 2* yellow shards from underworld in normal mode also if you don't remember where you got something from you can check the drop info for all of the world you have unlocked

Killer Bee
08-13-2016, 07:42 PM
You will find more whenever they finally release the update that includes the dungeons. After the last patch the developer nerf'd the drop rate of shards since in the future they will mainly be found in the dungeons.

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 09:00 PM
I've been getting stacks in Underworld Madness, not the esasiest but it seems to do the trick.

Flann
08-13-2016, 11:47 PM
You will find more whenever they finally release the update that includes the dungeons. After the last patch the developer nerf'd the drop rate of shards since in the future they will mainly be found in the dungeons.

They didn't just nerf it, they beat it to a bloody pulp with an Iron core Nerf Bat. I feel for the players who haven't received enough 3*s to evolve at least a couple of toons to 5*. Especially if you need a 5* to complete the dungeons. One hell of a glass ceiling if you ask me.