PDA

View Full Version : Bugged account, anyone faced him

Askora
07-16-2017, 07:20 PM
I just faced Dante in the arena again. He has no defense to speak of (3 level one characters to back up his Eddie). I beat him, but no way he can have that kind of rank with that defense. Anyone else faced him? My team countered too quickly for me to get a screenshot of his team.

BG840
07-16-2017, 07:37 PM
I just faced Dante in the arena again. He has no defense to speak of (3 level one characters to back up his Eddie). I beat him, but no way he can have that kind of rank with that defense. Anyone else faced him? My team countered too quickly for me to get a screenshot of his team.

Was it FOTD with 3 hearts Askora? I had someone like that last week or before and had the same thought.

Silentknight
07-16-2017, 07:43 PM

Was a lone Eddie a few hours ago

Askora
07-16-2017, 07:43 PM
Was it FOTD with 3 hearts Askora? I had someone like that last week or before and had the same thought.

No, it was soldier Eddie, I think a blue harpy and don't remember what the other two were. Eddie took two hits, but the rest of his team was gone as soon as my harpy countered. Doubt they even have talismans. Sent an email to NF, but thought it would be good if others have faced him and can remember his team composition.

Askora
07-16-2017, 07:45 PM
Maybe the rest of us are just doing this defense thing all wrong. :D

Silentknight
07-16-2017, 07:47 PM
Maybe the rest of us are just doing this defense thing all wrong. :D

Could b ranked that high...all offense

Askora
07-16-2017, 08:16 PM
Could b ranked that high...all offense

True, but if you lose every time on defense it would take a lot to stay there. Maybe I'll see him again and pay attention to whether he's actually losing points on defense.

Silentknight
07-16-2017, 08:18 PM
True, but if you lose every time on defense it would take a lot to stay there. Maybe I'll see him again and pay attention to whether he's actually losing points on defense.

Yeah, couldn't tell u. Was burning list...not paying attention. Down 50 pts. now. Btw, ur d looks very familiar! Haha!

Askora
07-16-2017, 08:29 PM
Yeah, couldn't tell u. Was burning list...not paying attention. Btw, ur d looks very familiar! Haha!

I may have to change it up, not sure it's working as well as I'd like. Don't want people getting too familiar with it.
Still double digits, so at least there's that. Can't expect too much.

Maybe it is someone just burning ironite for iron coins. Who knows.

Silentknight
07-16-2017, 08:38 PM
I may have to change it up, not sure it's working as well as I'd like. Don't want people getting too familiar with it.
Still double digits, so at least there's that. Can't expect too much.

Maybe it is someone just burning ironite for iron coins. Who knows.
Double digits, lol! What do u want, triple? Yeah, I get it. Days of 30% or more are gone...4 me anyways

Askora
07-16-2017, 08:54 PM
Double digits, lol! What do u want, triple? Yeah, I get it. Days of 30% or more are gone...4 me anyways

My old one was about 16%. Currently this one looks slightly better, but also depends on who it wins against. I'd settle for 30% if I could do it. Might be doable with the talismansI I don't have and skill shards to bring some more toons to full strength.

Browno
07-16-2017, 09:50 PM
My attack listing is bugged :/

HomemLivre
07-16-2017, 10:47 PM

Mine to! Exactly like yours, only "last week" attack bugged.

Askora
07-16-2017, 11:05 PM

Mine to! Exactly like yours, only "last week" attack bugged.

It's been doing that on mine since the last update. It was mentioned by someone in another thread. Probably the bug fix for current week showing defense incorrectly right after reset added the new bug.

Lulero
07-17-2017, 01:48 AM
Feels legit to me. Wasn't he the one using only one Storm Eddie with no allies the few past weeks?

Since we talking about last week, I had 25% hold while being among tops. I already regret not banking on it more and going higher ... I settled for top 25 with <100 ironite spent (Saturday only).
Guessing it's those energy sets. Not that easy to abuse them, unless you were working around them beforehand. Now people obviously switched their offense a bit, not hard to counter but gotta field the right toons in case you go second.
I can feel the mix of deliverance and hatred in those successful revenges some people go for against me haha. I really wish I could confirm all those guesses by seeing what team is used against you.

BG840
07-17-2017, 02:41 AM
Since i was losing anyway I kept trying different def last week think I ended like 19/200. Was enough hinderance to drag you down. Unless hes 100% on atk

Chaosego888
07-17-2017, 03:10 AM
No, it was soldier Eddie, I think a blue harpy and don't remember what the other two were. Eddie took two hits, but the rest of his team was gone as soon as my harpy countered. Doubt they even have talismans. Sent an email to NF, but thought it would be good if others have faced him and can remember his team composition.
It was Soldier Eddie, Masked Harpy, Assassin Soulless Demon and a warrior that I can't remember. I wondered what was going on there too.