PDA

View Full Version : Fun new PVP bug- Victory = Defeat!

Ezz
07-17-2017, 03:29 AM
Just finished a PVP match, and destroyed my opponent. Victory screen came up reading "victory" at the top and music was playing but it showed 0 points won for me and 0 points lost for my opponent.
Then poof the flames of my 13 game winning streak vanished.
Sure enough I check my list and it shows as a loss for me.
Needless to say I was vexed.
That's a new one for me, I've seen plenty times where an error code pops up and then the game reboots giving me a loss but never won a match only to have the game continue on while awarding me with a loss.
Anyone else seen this happen?

Silentknight
07-17-2017, 03:41 AM
Just finished a PVP match, and destroyed my opponent. Victory screen came up reading "victory" at the top and music was playing but it showed 0 points won for me and 0 points lost for my opponent.
That's a new one for me, I've seen plenty times where an error code pops up and then the game reboots giving me a loss but never won a match only to have the game continue on while awarding me with a loss.
Yep. Few times. Wait til it costs u a list 2!

DaveMurray
07-17-2017, 10:19 AM

That's not new, it is happening for 2 months now, maybe more.
We even tested that with Sk, he got one of those against my defence, a loss recorded for him, nothing for me.