PDA

View Full Version : How good are the cultists

Nekroliun
08-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Imma start this series of threads about how good are the *whatever u put* and see what are people's thoughts on each one.

are any of the cultists worth evolving? Imo i think the ox one is the best cuz of his heals, but what do i know im still at rank 25, the magus is not that powerful, my brother uses one with a magus allied soldier, the soldier usually deals 300-400 dmg while the cultist does 90-200 (still not enough to decide), ive never tried the wolf one, maybe he is worth powering up, i still think that the sentinel can probably hold himself at underworld, he used to be my main healer when I was doing ailing on madness so i am probably a bit biased but still who knows, what does everyone think about them? Are they worth the time? Probably not, lol.

Coletrain
08-12-2016, 03:38 PM
I've never used the regular cultists, but a corrupt owl cultist was a mainstay of my early game party. Pretty good damage and the AOE attack was big to my early game success. Moved on from the owl after I got a few higher level characters.

Fudjo
08-12-2016, 04:31 PM
I have an Ox Cultist who helped out a lot early on, but once I got to the Battlefield he just didn't have the oomph to push me through those missions, even after a 4-star upgrade. There are better options out there in the later stages.

Nekroliun
08-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Ye used him too, hes pretty good, since my first day ive seen a corrupted version owl and ox, i dont think ive ever seen the wolf one

Vaseodin
08-12-2016, 04:38 PM
There are some starter characters that really come into their own when you get them up to 5 stars. I have never used the cultists, so I can't say much about them. But if you are interested in continuing with one, I would say go for it! Let us know what you find and whether he is good at later levels.

Trystangst
08-12-2016, 04:45 PM
I loved the Ox Cultist (not the corrupted one) until I got Soldier Eddie really rolling. His heals scale off of HP, as does his Attack. And as a Sentinel, he's already geared for an HP build. I suspect he could be quite potent at higher evolutions.

Nekroliun
08-12-2016, 05:57 PM
I got this idea from stormseye, since he lvled a pharaoh sun spirit to max and found how op it is, i think some others may be hidden in there