PDA

View Full Version : blocked on the home screen : fog

woodol
08-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Hello
I can't play to the game
After the launch and clicking the "enter" button, I see the picture of Eddie's cloud and the loading icon. But it never load...
Help please

Dutch
08-12-2016, 01:40 PM
yes we all have the same issue, just hang tight and wait for the devs to wake up

BlackshirtOgre
08-12-2016, 02:11 PM
So, I am getting in but the server is not allowing me to enter into a match. This is my second account. I had this same issue with my first account and the data was corrupted. Had to start a new account and I am right back in the same boat but only after working my way back to level 42. Son of a .....!

woodol
08-12-2016, 02:26 PM
To the DEV : CLOSE the game, put a splashscreeen and please FIX all those bugs ! We loose all ....

maxdeviations
08-12-2016, 05:14 PM
same issue - " I see the picture of Eddie's cloud and the loading icon" and that s it .. any idea when this will get resolved ? i also tried to uninstall and reinstall - played one match and the game went back to lock up everything and same error with the loading screen .

vilasiri
08-13-2016, 06:35 AM
same issue here

Bombatomica
08-13-2016, 08:18 AM
From yesterday evening i'm stuck on the title screen. It starts to load, then at 75% of the bar it stuck and stop. I tried everything. Bah..

Jennie-5128
08-13-2016, 08:45 AM
From yesterday evening i'm stuck on the title screen. It starts to load, then at 75% of the bar it stuck and stop. I tried everything. Bah..

Snap. See my reply to Matt in the other thread.

woodol
08-14-2016, 11:50 AM
When will it be fixed ? Do the dev work on it ? 3 days I can t play

Is there a workaround ?
Always blocked on eddie s cloud with the loader

woodol
08-15-2016, 08:01 PM
WTF !!!
Even with the update it is the same pb
Blocked on the eddie s cloud
Is there a DEV ???
Would you fix it or what ?

Dutch
08-15-2016, 08:08 PM
WTF !!!
Even with the update it is the same pb
Blocked on the eddie s cloud
Is there a DEV ???
Would you fix it or what ?

If you've linked your account with fb I would try deleting the app and all its data and reinstall, see if that helps

woodol
08-16-2016, 05:35 AM
Yes I m linked with fb
I tried this two days ago and same pb
I ll try again this morning

EDIT : after re-installing the game, 3 or 4 contents download, 1 crash,... I entered my FB login.
Now I can't acces to the start button and the Eddie's cloud, I'm blocked before, on the splachscreen where the blue bar is about 75% full...
A DEV or a Staff member never read the post ? We need an answer and a date of an hotfix

Dutch
08-16-2016, 09:42 AM
Yes I m linked with fb
I tried this two days ago and same pb
I ll try again this morning

EDIT : after re-installing the game, 3 or 4 contents download, 1 crash,... I entered my FB login.
Now I can't acces to the start button and the Eddie's cloud, I'm blocked before, on the splachscreen where the blue bar is about 75% full...
A DEV or a Staff member never read the post ? We need an answer and a date of an hotfix

If ur on iOS you need to make sure all data is deleted do so by going into gamecenter and slide left on lotb and select remove

woodol
08-16-2016, 09:46 AM
Yes, I already did this !
But don't work....
Pffff

woodol
08-18-2016, 07:33 AM
Hello,
Since yesterday, no pb ! I CAN play.
Thanx !!!