PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated and stuck at 3*/30 Talisman

Frost
08-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Hi all!

I need urgent help because I'm very frustrated now. I can't find 2* evo shards for both characters nor talismans. I'm stuck at 3* max level Edies and alies, and @ 3* max level talismans, and can't find 2* evo and talisman shards to go 4*...

Also I can't progress in the game. I'm stuck at KoS madness, Battlefield hard and Underworld normal because the lvl 10 4* mobs just faceroll my team and I don't know what to do.

Please anyone can tell me where to get those... Been more than a week now. Thanks in davance!!

jpmusic
08-12-2016, 02:48 PM
I've been grinding Underworld (Hard), sometimes they appear right there. Road to Ruin.

BlackshirtOgre
08-12-2016, 02:57 PM
Hi all!

I need urgent help because I'm very frustrated now. I can't find 2* evo shards for both characters nor talismans. I'm stuck at 3* max level Edies and alies, and @ 3* max level talismans, and can't find 2* evo and talisman shards to go 4*...

Also I can't progress in the game. I'm stuck at KoS madness, Battlefield hard and Underworld normal because the lvl 10 4* mobs just faceroll my team and I don't know what to do.

Please anyone can tell me where to get those... Been more than a week now. Thanks in davance!!

I had been playing "Powerslave" on Hard difficulty (the one where you take on Horace) and getting multiple two star evo drops. They are dropping about every 10 plays or so. Hope this helps. I wish we could trade in this game to help people...I'd be more than happy to trade some of my lower star evos for a different 3 star character.

Jennie-5128
08-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Yeah, BlackshirtOgre, a bunch of us have been suggesting a trade mechanism for a while now. Sadly, today at least, I think we have more pressing problems... :/

Orc71
08-12-2016, 04:56 PM
I wish you could combine so many of whatever lower star evo shards into higher ones. I have a ton of 1 & 2 stars I don't use because I'm looking for 3 stars.

LegoMech
08-12-2016, 05:10 PM
I just got the Gunner 2* Evo shards I needed from the first Underworld normal board. Got the last one last night and upgraded Soldier Eddie to 4*. It didn't take that much grinding either once I figured out Underworld normal has better drops than Battlefield Madness.

Also, try to get powerful troopers to use - even if you just clear one new board a day with them you'll eventually unlock the higher play areas.

BlackshirtOgre
08-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Yeah, BlackshirtOgre, a bunch of us have been suggesting a trade mechanism for a while now. Sadly, today at least, I think we have more pressing problems... :/

Yeah, the new fix had me in a headlock for a while...its a bit slow but since it is the weekend...I imagine server volume of players is the culprit. I am wishing you well on the server fix. After a lengthy login time, I was able to get in.

Nekroliun
08-14-2016, 03:26 PM
When i chexked my inv i had over 20 2* warrior evo runes and 44 1* warrior evo runes. Wtf i dont even notice myself getting them, is their droprate high or what? Well i guess its pretty nice sinse my demon dog and soldier have upgraded all 4* star warrior talisman

Frantik
08-17-2016, 01:12 PM
Hi all!

I am in the exact same spot at the moment..although i haven't done any real farming yet..only special locations once per day..I ll try the quest and locations mentioned see if those shards drop :p

Dutch
08-17-2016, 02:07 PM

Toys of Death, Battlefield hard after 4 runs, so farm there

Vaseodin
08-17-2016, 03:03 PM

Toys of Death, Battlefield hard after 4 runs, so farm there

I also had good luck with toys of death on hard when I was farming those. Maybe it's luck, but a lot of people have had good drops on that stage. Although the yellow ones seem more common for me in underworld.