PDA

View Full Version : Current game issues

Dutch
08-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Hey all,

I personally would recommend not trying to get into the game in the current state as it is and wait for the devs to give us an update

You might do more harm than good as most of us are losing gold amongst other things
This will probably cause more tickets to be raised meaning that it'll take them longer to look at the things that need fixing first.

Jennie-5128
08-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Yeah I think today is not going to be a fun day at work for the devs & I have no desire to make it worse

Bob.A.Smith-6226
08-12-2016, 04:32 PM
Oh God help me with me addiction. I keep picking up the phone and just following the motions im use to. I keep trying to log in just hoping that fix will kick in.

Ozymandias
08-13-2016, 12:16 AM
The first update fixed my crash problem and the hotpatch got me the spinny skull red cloud eddie fail lol. Cant play the game for more than a day anymore before a patch destabilizes my system.

GayDaddyBear
08-14-2016, 06:18 PM
I hate this stupid shit!!!!!
Play the spezial ( purple ) area second time and the game crashed ( no damn server conection ) and i got nothing!!!!
I think it is time for us to get some extra money or something to say sorry for this shit!!! How hard could it be to make a working game!!! This is awesome shit what we got here!!!
Damn!!!