PDA

View Full Version : How does true damage work?

Nifelheim
08-12-2016, 04:18 PM
I pulled a sentinel (*fixed) soulless demon from legendary soul drop, true damage to all.
How do I boost his damage?

I know talismans raising atk boost physical damage and raising magic boosts magic damage. What does true scale off of? Seems like a nice skill but low damage output right now

Trystangst
08-12-2016, 04:39 PM
True damage is nice because it ignores DEF and MR. Sometimes you're lucky enough to have it tell you what it scales off of (Dog of War and HP, for instance). If it doesn't, then the current consensus is off of ATK and MAG. Though in what ratio and how exactly, no one has been able to discern.

The Sentinel Soulless Demon (which I think is the one you're referring too, since there is no Magus one and the Assassin does Magic while the Warrior does Physical) scales off of HP, as it indicates in the skill description.

Stormseye
08-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Yea I am playing with stats now on an ally that I will post in the Character Discussion Section and there is no information on how to boost his True Damage.

As to how it works - It ignores DEF and MR.

Nifelheim
08-12-2016, 07:05 PM
Thanks for the info! Will be awhile before I can test myself. The quality of generals have seemed to improve from soul pulls but the shard evos, any star, to raise and test talismans are really low now.