PDA

View Full Version : Best talismans for each class

Adrea
08-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Hello,

Today i had started to clean my talisman inventory and i need a advice what to mount on each class:
this is what i have on
Warrior (eddi ) : Strength - fierce 2 set = atk+15%
guardian - skilled 2 set = atk x def = +20% atk of def
Magus (child of the damned ): health - mytical+ward
cyclone - sorcery + power +power
Sentinel ( undead allied soldier - he is magic/sentinel ): paladin - power+sorcery AND freezing - arcane AND health - overwhelming

Can you please tell me what is the best combination of talismans for each class:
Warrior, Magus,Sentinel, Gunner and Assassin (attack/magic)
Thanks Kaijester for your guide i had sell some talisman.

Thanks!

Gonzo
08-12-2016, 09:11 PM
There's no best combination. The good thing about this game is the different kinds of customizations each character can have.

The basic ones are characters/talismans of the same color.

Trystangst
08-12-2016, 09:34 PM
It really depends on the character - different abilities scale on different stats. 2 Magus character may value different stats entirely.

MurdruM-8571
08-27-2016, 01:42 PM
I've read the responses, but isn't there a "go to" set of Tailsman to use for the various Eddies? I mean, all our eddies are the same until we socket them with preferred Talisman, right?
So, I think what Andrea and I are asking is: What color/ Skill/ Name of Talisman are we looking for to give each individual Eddie his best stats possible for their respective class?

Example: Warrior Eddie: max his attack stat and Spec stats.
Red talisman, Fierce set (preferably strength)
(Get set of 2 for the bonus)

Mummy Eddie: max his Magic and HP stats
Yellow Talisman, mystical set (2 for bonus)

etc.....
The above were just example as I've just started the game and don't know each Of Eddies individual talents/strengths.

manolis
08-27-2016, 05:09 PM
Agree, I don't think there's a "best" talisman choice.

It seems like you to get advantage of the bonuses of the talisman, of course get them to lvl 50 and add two or threes in order to get the bonuses

Fudjo
09-06-2016, 08:13 AM
Something to consider is the type of defensive bonus your character wants. If you're a Warrior (red), then your weakness is against Magus (blue). Magus characters tend to do magical damage, so you'll want talismans that give you Magic Resistance. If you're a Sentinel (green), then your weakness is against Warrior (red). Warrior characters tend to do physical damage, you'll want talismans that give you Defense.