PDA

View Full Version : SOW totals

Monte47
07-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Hey, it's an inconsistent thing happening, but frequently during the past week, my SOW drains two at a time.

HomemLivre
07-18-2017, 12:18 AM
Hey, it's an inconsistent thing happening, but frequently during the past week, my SOW drains two at a time.

Wow... I did not noticed that. I will check here and let you know if I have this issue to.

Monte47
07-18-2017, 01:02 AM
Wow... I did not noticed that. I will check here and let you know if I have this issue to.

Thanks man, it's annoying when you are trying to clear lists. I just need 750 more iron coin! Lol

HomemLivre
07-18-2017, 04:50 AM
Thanks man, it's annoying when you are trying to clear lists. I just need 750 more iron coin! Lol

Things seems to be normal here, hope its just a temporary bug and it "auto-fix"

Monte47
07-18-2017, 04:11 PM
Things seems to be normal here, hope its just a temporary bug and it "auto-fix"

It seems to only happen if I have 2/10 or 10/10. Will drop me to zero or 8. I'm out of stuff to buy for the week anyway lol.

Lulero
07-18-2017, 09:20 PM
What I noticed was slightly different.

Client and server count seem to go off-sync times to times.

Are you sure you didn't get what looked like a free battle before the display went nuts?

Seems the server has the right count though, waiting a bit or restarting the app solved it for me.

Monte47
07-19-2017, 12:49 AM

Are you sure you didn't get what looked like a free battle before the display went nuts?

Seems the server has the right count though, waiting a bit or restarting the app solved it for me.

It's generally on log in. I've had my SO check my numbers with me before I battle, and sure enough... 2 will disappear.

Monte47
07-21-2017, 02:02 AM

Funny thing, is this week, it's working in my favor. I just had 1/10 SOW, and it ended up being 1/10 twice