PDA

View Full Version : Talisman level loss

Killer Bee
08-13-2016, 12:33 AM
I've been noticing that after I raise a talisman to max level, then return back to the talisman screen later that it has lost levels. This is causing extra expense and wasting resources.

hanZ
08-13-2016, 11:08 PM
Also have this annoying bug and lost a lot of Gold and ressources due to it. Maybe it's working as intended ....

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 11:44 PM
The bonus from using the same color runes is not applying correctly. It will cost you the same as using any other rune.

It NEVER worked, the only difference is that we are able to "see" the bonus that's why we all thought that we were loosing gold, but in fact it's the same as always :P

Qed
08-13-2016, 11:59 PM
What I said to lamia, this bug is here from the very day one.

OzZ2985
08-14-2016, 11:13 PM
Could you check this thread and see if the steps I explained works for you? I think I found a workaround. I have never experienced rollback or level loss after doing it the way I suggested in the thread.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?861-Talisman-roll-back-possible-workaround

Trystangst
08-14-2016, 11:49 PM
The bonus from using the same color runes is not applying correctly. It will cost you the same as using any other rune.

It NEVER worked, the only difference is that we are able to "see" the bonus that's why we all thought that we were loosing gold, but in fact it's the same as always :P

It's not that though. Not that entirely at least. See my post in the update bug thread.

I used green on green and blue on green. Upon restarting the client, BOTH lost levels. If it was related to bonus exp only the green one should have lost levels.

Flann
08-15-2016, 12:01 AM
On the flip side of that, I noticed while leveling a toon. If you use an off color shard and then back out to the cosmos screen. It actually has MORE XP than when you left. Sigh.

Trystangst
08-15-2016, 12:04 AM
That's weird. Haven't used shards on toons in a while, after I saw the bonus roll back.