PDA

View Full Version : FAO All my Troopers - away for next few days

PerthEddie
07-18-2017, 02:26 PM
Just want to let all my Troopers know that I have to go away with work for the next 3 days so might not be able to play all of you. I am travelling most of Wednesday, have a day at site on Thursday and travel back Friday (all Western Australia time - think I am +16hrs on USA/Canada). Where I am going hasn't got a great 3/4G reception but I will try to play as much as I can.

Witkacy
07-18-2017, 02:35 PM
Just want to let all my Troopers know that I have to go away with work for the next 3 days so might not be able to play all of you. I am travelling most of Wednesday, have a day at site on Thursday and travel back Friday (all Western Australia time - think I am +16hrs on USA/Canada). Where I am going hasn't got a great 3/4G reception but I will try to play as much as I can.

Andy :)

No problem, friend... Thanks for the info though...

Cheers,

W

kkkreg5
07-18-2017, 02:48 PM

Safe travels Andy!

slauki
07-18-2017, 02:50 PM
thanks for info man, have a good time :D

GotN
07-20-2017, 02:48 PM
Don't worry Andy, have a safe travel!

Sag7272
07-23-2017, 02:46 AM
No worries here, enjoy it as much as you can, my points can wait ;)