PDA

View Full Version : Some top 10 players went invisible again?

slauki
07-20-2017, 01:38 PM
Hello guys,

just a question. Did anyone of you had the players JAWolf and Andinho on their list to attack.
They are at the top for some days now and they don't seem to loose any points and i have never seen one of them in my list. A buddy of mine brought me to the idea and then i
remebered that Kardas had the same issue some weeks ago.

He started out of nowhere and so the somehow didn't lost points when being attacked. JAWolf was definetly in the top spots last weeks, so no idea about him. Just curious if anyone
have seen them jet. Seeems suspicious too me, the system could track them wrong. No accusation BTW it wasn't Kardas fault some weens ago, so it isn't the fault of these guys...

But nontheless this should be fixed before reset if they are really invisible...

Nicko
07-20-2017, 01:54 PM
Nope. I've never had either of them on my lists...

gmac
07-20-2017, 02:04 PM
Have not seen either of them too.

And they have not attacked me.

It be good if they look into this before Saturday too see IF there is indeed something wrong.

Not accusing anybody.

btw... Update in a few hours.

Cheers
gmac

Peppoah
07-20-2017, 02:53 PM
Same here, I didn't fight them and never got attacked by them.
I thought it's just me but if there's more people like me, it should be a mistake.

Chaosego888
07-20-2017, 03:06 PM
Same as you guys here also. I've been wondering about them. I have refreshed several times looking for them

Bradata
07-20-2017, 03:11 PM
It's probably the f@cked up point system again! I don't think anyone will see them this week before the reset.

Monte47
07-20-2017, 03:40 PM
I had JAWolf a day or so ago, but I've never seen the other.

calizario
07-20-2017, 03:52 PM
me too .. never see these guy´s on my list .. only the same players

Patrice-1201
07-20-2017, 03:53 PM
Never saw any of them

Bradata
07-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Funny thing is that JAWolf is going up in points and almost no one saw him. I've been clearing the lists since 9 AM CST and I never can get to him so I can get 16 points ;) he is the only one I can get them from right now.
Hopefully this maintenance that's coming up will bring some light on our questions.

Askora
07-20-2017, 04:08 PM
Pretty sure that I haven't seen either one of them on any of my lists.

MoonShadow
07-20-2017, 04:34 PM
I've asked myself the same question about JAWolf and Andinho as I didn't met any of them in the Arena and I've done a couple of refreshes daily, just to found the same peeps with hard to break defenses. :)
So, definitely something is not right here, if nobody can attack them.

Nicko
07-20-2017, 05:00 PM
I'm sure the developers will get on this and adjust as necessary - thanks for posting Slauki!

IceManFerrar
07-20-2017, 05:10 PM
Same here, haven't seen either of them. Funny thing is that as soon as Nicko, GMAC, SK, etc. started playing, they showed up on my lists, but didn't see JAWolf, else I was getting all lower ranked (<3000 VP) players.

Weird!

Nicko
07-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Same here, haven't seen either of them. Funny thing is that as soon as Nicko, GMAC, SK, etc. started playing, they showed up on my lists, but didn't see JAWolf, else I was getting all lower ranked (<3000 VP) players.

Weird!

Seems like before I was always on SKs list. Now I think I'm always on yours and Bradatas ;)

The Educated fool
07-20-2017, 05:39 PM
I haven't seen either of these names on my list either, now that you mention it...

Kamuz24z
07-20-2017, 05:39 PM
I haven't seen them yet on my list but even if devs don't adjust their points they are just 100 points ahead no big deal

IceManFerrar
07-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Lol, sorry Nicko, but yes, You, GMAC, Bradata, Carlos, DaveMurray, show up on my list quite a bit, but I also do revenge you guys if you win against me, so sometimes it is a twofer, lol!

And yea Kamuz, I messaged GMAC earlier, saying that JAWolf won't stand a chance once the Mac truck starts rolling on Saturday, haha.

DaveMurray
07-21-2017, 08:22 AM
I can confirm that too, did not see any of them.
They did change something in the last update regarding the lists(too lazy to search it now) and players that are not 100lvl so Andinho may be affected by that.
Can't say the same for JAWolf.

MoonShadow
07-21-2017, 09:37 AM
Hmm.. not surprising, currently both JAWolf and Andinho are in the top positions, in the 1st and respectively, 2nd place. Nice!

Kardas
07-21-2017, 10:30 AM
Never seen either of these in my lists too.

The bug I had during the Coming Home event was different I think. My issue was that I could only lose points by losing on offense, as attacking me (win or lose) did not change anyone's points. Also, I'm mostly sure I showed up on lists, because people were attacking me that I'm pretty sure I did not attack.

Could still be a slightly different beast that these guys have.

The reason they're not attacking any of the higher players may be that their lists were bugged like mine. My first list of the day back when my defense was bugged did reflect my position in the rankings, but any more would only show Acolyte players because that's where I should have been considering everyone beat my Ox Soul defense

IceManFerrar
07-21-2017, 12:15 PM
This is crazy. I get attacked 8 times overnight and never once by JAWolf or Andinho, or even MuEddie666.

I keep on getting the same folks on my lists, most of whom are troopers. Again I got SK on my list and I am refusing to attack him...will wait until I can refresh my list. DaveMurray, you showed up again mate when I was clearing lists last night, so sorry for the umpteenth attack, my trooper.

Something needs to be done about these buggy lists!

Demoonchild
07-21-2017, 12:28 PM
I've never seen them on my list, they both are "Ghosted"....
It will be very unfair to give the top rewards to someone who didn't deserve it...

mk ultra
07-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Neither of them on any of my lists, too

Fister
07-21-2017, 01:40 PM
Never got any of them on my attack list.

But last night while asleep I was attacked 9 times. The only hold was against Andinho. I normaly don't revenge holds, but this time I HAD to, out of curiousity. Just had to see if his/her defense was the factor that keeps him/her in top 10.

It is not, imo. As I recall it, it was GRE, green Harpy, GCR and MCR. No special talismans if I'm not mistaking.

IceManFerrar
07-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Never got any of them on my attack list.

But last night while asleep I was attacked 9 times. The only hold was against Andinho. I normaly don't revenge holds, but this time I HAD to, out of curiousity. Just had to see if his/her defense was the factor that keeps him/her in top 10.

It is not, imo. As I recall it, it was GRE, green Harpy, GCR and MCR. No special talismans if I'm not mistaking.

Thanks for the info, Fister, good to know that at least someone has faced one of these guys, even if it was on a revenge. This is getting more and more interesting...case of the two musketeers!

Silentknight
07-21-2017, 02:23 PM
This is crazy. I get attacked 8 times overnight and never once by JAWolf or Andinho, or even MuEddie666.

I keep on getting the same folks on my lists, most of whom are troopers. Again I got SK on my list and I am refusing to attack him...will wait until I can refresh my list. DaveMurray, you showed up again mate when I was clearing lists last night, so sorry for the umpteenth attack, my trooper.

Attack away bud! Internet down at home so doin bare minimum. Haven't seen any of the invisibles all week either!

IceManFerrar
07-21-2017, 04:01 PM
Attack away bud! Internet down at home so doin bare minimum. Haven't seen any of the invisibles all week either!

Cheers mate, very gracious of you, but I just cannot bring myself to do it...it just is not right to exploit this buggy list.
I'm sitting here with all 10 free SoW...everytime I refresh the list I either get really low ranked players, or the same old top guys. Will wait until the list refreshes automatically.

I'm waiting for JAWolf, Adinho, and MuEddie666 to attack me, then I will go all revenge guns blazing, lol!

Nicko
07-21-2017, 04:51 PM

It may be a while Iceman...

Bradata
07-21-2017, 05:24 PM

LOL! My belly is still hurting from laughing! Witch Eddie is this or this is you still waiting?:eek:

surfingwithdje
07-21-2017, 06:23 PM
Same here, never seen them on my list whereas i often see all of you in my attack and defense lists :)
I think there are at least 2 or 3 invisible men in the top 10 this week :/

IceManFerrar
07-21-2017, 08:18 PM

Lol, too funny, Nicko, too funny! Lol :D

Blacksteel
07-22-2017, 01:43 AM
Lol, too funny, Nicko, too funny! Lol :D

Too funny indeed.

Haven't seen them at all on my lists.

Jofer16
07-22-2017, 01:52 AM
Too funny indeed.

Haven't seen them at all on my lists.

But Sparton checked attacks and ratios! lol. Incompetent devs are incompetent. All attacks are probably isolated to a few accounts Clint style.

I could take a shit and my turd could manage this game better than these guys.

And yeah, thanks to Nicko for giving me a reason to come back here with the insightful and funny posts, cheers brotha.

Silentknight
07-22-2017, 02:28 AM

These 3 are completely invisible...all day,all week! Have had 1 match vs mechanix

Chaosego888
07-22-2017, 02:38 AM
These 3 are completely invisible...all day,all week! Have had 1 match vs mechanix
I've had Mechanix on my list or defense tab a few times but those 3 + DrivenByFate not once

Silentknight
07-22-2017, 02:42 AM
I've had Mechanix on my list or defense tab a few times but those 3 + DrivenByFate not once

No DBF either...4got bout him. Thx Chaos! Funny how none of em are forum members too

Jofer16
07-22-2017, 02:44 AM

But Sparton said he checked! lol prolly him and Kaz going back and forth.

Silentknight
07-22-2017, 02:46 AM
But Sparton said he checked! lol prolly him and Kaz going back and forth.

♡ chasing ghosts! Wtf is this...Pacman

Monte47
07-22-2017, 02:54 AM
No DBF either...4got bout him. Thx Chaos! Funny how none of em are forum members too

Drivenbyfate has been on my list everyday

Jofer16
07-22-2017, 04:34 AM
Spartons online yeeeee, he never responds to me anymore :( Nobody wants to dance with the devil, very upsetting, guess I'll play some youtubes..

https://youtu.be/OnuuYcqhzCE

Nicko
07-22-2017, 12:40 PM
But Sparton checked attacks and ratios! lol. Incompetent devs are incompetent. All attacks are probably isolated to a few accounts Clint style.

I could take a shit and my turd could manage this game better than these guys.

And yeah, thanks to Nicko for giving me a reason to come back here with the insightful and funny posts, cheers brotha.

Thanks and welcome back - no doubt there's a little less excitement without you around. Looking forward to an epic GMAC - Jofer battle one of these days :cool:

I'm assuming I won't even make top 25 today - whole Saturday is basically booked and if you can't play Saturday you're toast. But checked and noticed 2 of the top 5 are still the unknown soldiers.

It's not their fault - like Kardas when he had his bug they're simply playing - but seeing how NF handles this will be as interesting as the podium run today...

Silentknight
07-22-2017, 03:44 PM
Thanks and welcome back - no doubt there's a little less excitement without you around. Looking forward to an epic GMAC - Jofer battle one of these days :cool:

I'm assuming I won't even make top 25 today - whole Saturday is basically booked and if you can't play Saturday you're toast. But checked and noticed 2 of the top 5 are still the unknown soldiers.

It's not their fault - like Kardas when he had his bug they're simply playing - but seeing how NF handles this will be as interesting as the podium run today...

He ain't back...just visiting! Lmao!!!

slauki
07-22-2017, 04:17 PM

i don't think we can expect much from NF. they checked them they said so their work is done. but i'm very sure that 2-5 from top 20 are never part of our list. maybe they are tracked wrong and are attacked by level 20 players which gives them 75% holds or something like that. anyway this is extremly fishy and the old matchmaking worked better i feel. this is also unfair as hell.

Silentknight
07-22-2017, 05:00 PM
i don't think we can expect much from NF. thay checked them they said so their work is done. but i'm very sure that 2-5 from top 20 are never part of our list. maybe they are tracked wrong and are attacked by level 20 players which gives them 75% holds or something like that. anyway this is extremly fishy and the old matchmaking worked better i feel. this is also unfair as hell.
They're gunna do exactly what they did last time...nothing! Can't take rank or rewards from em cuz of a bug! Same with ur bugged 2 shit AoF! YW X2

DaveMurray
07-22-2017, 05:18 PM

Attack me as much as you like, don't worry there is no problem.

just lol Nicko

They're gunna do exactly what they did last time...nothing! Can't take rank or rewards from em cuz of a bug! Same with ur bugged 2 shit AoF! YW X2

So i for example will be left out of top 25 or top 10 etc because of a bug and nothing will happen? I can stand bugged toons, most players use them but this is ridiculous.
Also the whole week i mostly get players with less points than me on my lists so i attack for 12 points and i loose 13 after that. Everytime we get an update we also get updated bugs...
P.S. Don't forget the bugged Death Dog that is jealous of AoF and removes buffs 2 times in the first round so all 4 toons are left without buffs, it's even worse than Wrath atm.

Silentknight
07-22-2017, 05:31 PM
So i for example will be left out of top 25 or top 10 etc because of a bug and nothing will happen? I can stand bugged toons, most players use them but this is ridiculous.
Also the whole week i mostly get players with less points than me on my lists so i attack for 12 points and i loose 13 after that. Everytime we get an update we also get updated bugs...

Yep, & u'll damn well like it too!!!

Sag7272
07-23-2017, 01:28 AM
Actually I've been attacked by JAwolf & exchanged some revenges today...
Don't remember seeing him in the lists but wasn't searching either so it's hard to tell..

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 09:11 AM
It seems that we got new ghosts this week, loupit and Ludorockeur are found in the top 25
I suppose they were checked too and everything was fine..?

slauki
07-26-2017, 12:38 PM
It seems that we got new ghosts this week, loupit and Ludorockeur are found in the top 25
I suppose they were checked too and everything was fine..?

prolly yes ;-) this Ludorockeur guy was there last week too...i'm pretty sure something is messed up....but well it's LOTB so we shouldn't be too surprised about messed up things....