PDA

View Full Version : Red exclamation mark on worlds

Germany
08-13-2016, 01:29 PM
Anyone know what the red exclamation mark is under the name of the world's in the cosmos?

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 01:34 PM
It usually means that there's something new unlocked. Although with this update they seem to be out of control :P

Germany
08-13-2016, 01:38 PM
Yeah. I cleared the level including the bonus location but it still shown the exclamation mark. Also have a lot of server connection problems....

Calin
08-13-2016, 01:41 PM
Yeah. I cleared the level including the bonus location but it still shown the exclamation mark. Also have a lot of server connection problems....

You can find more details here http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?784-Welcome-to-the-Time-Rift-Time-Rift-Update-August-11-live-on-Android/page12

Regarding the exclamation mark, just close the game and wait until the DEV team manages to fix the issue.

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 01:44 PM
You can find more details here http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?784-Welcome-to-the-Time-Rift-Time-Rift-Update-August-11-live-on-Android/page12

Regarding the exclamation mark, just close the game and wait until the DEV team manages to fix the issue.

Close the game UNTIL the dev team fixes the issue? I've had this for almost 2 weeks, you can still play the game. It's just a visual bug.

Calin
08-13-2016, 01:54 PM
Close the game UNTIL the dev team fixes the issue? I've had this for almost 2 weeks, you can still play the game. It's just a visual bug.

I can't play it. The game remains stuck in the Loading Screen after tapping on the Start button.

If I reinstall the game and retrieve my save I can play once:
1. Secret location - after completing the battle the next zone is displayed, as if it was unlocked for the first time. After restarting the game, it will crash every time in the Loading Screen.
2. Any other normal battle - after completing the battle, the game remains stuck when the chest should drop, or if I'm defeated in the animation where the enemies are displayed. After restarting the game, it will remain stuck in the Loading Screen.

So, I'll wait until the DEV team will find a fix :D

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 02:29 PM
Germany is able to play the game. For him is just a visual bug. Same for me, in fact they dissapear over time.

We are all getting connection errors but a lot of us can play the game.