PDA

View Full Version : 66 straight broken defenses?

Ezz
07-21-2017, 07:53 PM
My hold rate typically is around 25% each week since pvp launch. Over the past 2 days my defense has been broken 66 times in a row, no holds. never seen anything like it, I usually have at least one or two holds on my defense list at any given time. In 2 days my hold rate has gone from 31% to 17%.

My gamer tag is EZZ wondering if u guys battling my defense are seeing something funny like only my Eddie or something? I find it hard to believe my team has not gone first and been able to get some favorable procs on 66 straight games.
Also I was using my standard Defense for around the first 40 losses and have changed my toons since then but the losing streak continues nonetheless.

Peppoah
07-21-2017, 08:14 PM
I did attack you today at least once, maybe more, but I can't remember your defense team or if I went first or second. My attack team is Prisoner, assassin NBOL and GCR with mostly Wickerman Eddie but could've been GRE or Tailgunner which I used sometimes on certain teams. The GCR has to stay alive to revive the others. Wickerman stuns the whole party and the others will do the rest.

Ezz
07-21-2017, 10:23 PM
Just had a hold, after 71 straight defensive losses. That's crazy - something in the meta must have changed. Not sure how a 6 month trend can change drastically like that in 2 days. I've even experimented with some wacky defenses for fun and had better hold rates than this.
Maybe it's time to get ready for a 1.3% hold rate.

Monte47
07-22-2017, 02:56 AM
Just had a hold, after 71 straight defensive losses. That's crazy - something in the meta must have changed. Not sure how a 6 month trend can change drastically like that in 2 days. I've even experimented with some wacky defenses for fun and had better hold rates than this.

I've attacked you, but I'm playing about with offense and defense, as I'm just trying to earn coin, not rank... so I don't know if I beat you or not.

Eskiggalu-8063

Blacksteel
07-22-2017, 03:28 AM

Yes the meta is more aggressive now with the new eternals and talismans defense is having a harder time IMO, I am having to make adjustments and my % is lower too.