PDA

View Full Version : Soulless Demon HP over 40K

Beeboo
08-13-2016, 03:39 PM
6 Maxed HP Talismans.

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 03:48 PM
90% Talismans. Still don't find this guy better than others, I'm pretty sure he's ok. But Sentinels are such good characters.

To reduce them to only tank is a waste IMHO.

Edit: Just in case, I'm pretty sure that with all that health he hits super hard too, but is it fun though?

Killer Bee
08-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Still no passive at 5* though correct?

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 04:10 PM
I forgot about that, and the fact that you can't "control" his taunt is a huge turn off for me.

I've been thinking whether to take this guy or the green angel to 5*. Green Angel is winning by far since he got fixed.

Killer Bee
08-13-2016, 04:16 PM
I'd still be curious to see how the true damage calculates when he hits. May be a redeeming factor

Killer Bee
08-13-2016, 04:26 PM
Downside to angel is you're forced to use blue, which of course hinders your potential hp

aceshigh
08-13-2016, 04:32 PM
Hey guys if u use the green angel which talismans will you use for him?

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 04:34 PM
Yeah! That's a down point. But I've learnt that having a character with more than 20k HP is overkill in this current state. Even is damage scales with HP.

Since we don't fully understand how true damage scales, this guy and the angel may even hit harder with less HP and more ATK/MAGIC.

I don't know, I'm to lazy to test it :P

Hey guys if u use the green angel which talismans will you use for him?

3 Overwhelming and 3 Magic? Maybe, I'll try that as soon as I rank mine. Maybe a Freeze Set will be cool since he has a multihit attack, If he does not stun he freezes :P

SARGERAS
08-13-2016, 06:24 PM
As far as I little tested Sentinel Souless Demon he only scaled with HP. tried to change between Overwhelming and Mystic Talismans (same levels) and the damage remained the same.

Vaseodin
08-13-2016, 06:42 PM
Yeah! That's a down point. But I've learnt that having a character with more than 20k HP is overkill in this current state. Even is damage scales with HP.

:P

Maybe that applies to the soulless demon (I don't have one so I can't confirm), but not to all characters. Especially the sentinel Eddies. The more hp the better (damage, survivability, etc). So over 20k on characters could be overkill for some, but not all.

Gonzo
08-13-2016, 07:29 PM
As far as I little tested Sentinel Souless Demon he only scaled with HP. tried to change between Overwhelming and Mystic Talismans (same levels) and the damage remained the same.

It would be amazing if you could test this.

PS: I'm gonna go watch the Olympic Basketball match, that triple with only 3 seconds to go was amazing. I'll root for Brazil any other day, but not today :P