PDA

View Full Version : Friggin Defense

Monte47
07-22-2017, 12:46 AM
Does anyone else notice that toons just hit harder when you are on offense? I know I have the same Talisman, fully shared toons as some folks, but theirs hit like beasts on defense, and mine is like a wet noodle.

For instance, I borrow a green SSD with counter strike and paralysis... same set as mine, same fully sharper. His hits at like 5000, mine hits at 4500 max. Lol. Wtf.

Also, this isn't a question or a rant, I'm just laughing at it.

Ezz
07-22-2017, 01:10 AM
Are u taking into account class affinities? SSD will hit GRE with 5k but might only be 3k on the nomad next to him. Also toons he works with can throw it off by giving offense stat boosts or toons you are facing could be applying defense boosts.

I feel the same way at times because it's tough to account for all the variables when 8 characters are facing off.

Monte47
07-22-2017, 01:19 AM
Are u taking into account class affinities? SSD will hit GRE with 5k but might only be 3k on the nomad next to him. Also toons he works with can throw it off by giving offense stat boosts or toons you are facing could be applying defense boosts.

I feel the same way at times because it's tough to account for all the variables when 8 characters are facing off.

I do take into class. But I swear the AI is just on steroids sometimes lol

JJJ428
07-22-2017, 01:37 AM
Isn't that a good thing though. Give the defences a little boost to make up for bad AI?

Monte47
07-22-2017, 01:49 AM
Isn't that a good thing though. Give the defences a little boost to make up for bad AI?

Lol, yeah. Mine holds like a champ when I'm below 200.

This was a lite post. Not upset. Just is a funny thing to me