PDA

View Full Version : New event= actually paid off big time for once.

Amarthir
07-22-2017, 10:52 PM
We all know about this new, apparently somewhat controversial event going on where every rare soul gives you 5 legendary fragments. Well today that paid off big time for me. Since I had a few dupes to spare, I shot up an exalted sacrifice hoping for 50 rare souls. Luckily, the RNG god's gave me their favor and gave me those 50 souls. After I cashed them all in, well no 5* but plenty of 4*, with my first angel of fear being among them. Actually I could probably make another tier 6 but after lucking out once, I'm not cocky enough to try again because that's how they get you. Anyways I redeemed 3 legendary souls from this and got my second Gunner corrupt rescuer, and my first assassin artillery dog and Gunner desert marauder. I can't wait to see what I can do with these toons but I'm more excited for Brave New World since Spartan and Kaz both said they might be out as soon as next month.

GotN
07-23-2017, 01:41 PM
Congrats on that fellow trooper! Still waiting for GCR & AAD, but have ACR & GAD, not bad either 😅

Amarthir
07-30-2017, 05:19 PM
Now that the week is over I can say I'm glad it happened, after a second tier 6 and getting 15 GA souls, I managed to get Cyborg Eddie and actually pulled SSD from a legendary soul. With all these new heroes I'm 100% ready for the new update. Maybe next week I'll pull Wrath for my 3rd Eternal 🙄 or Eternity Eddie, that would rock too since my only assassin Eddie is Storm and he's more of a Magus with random targeting which, by the way is terrible when you only have 3 Assassin's strong enough for LoL and you have to keep them all alive against Gunners 😂