PDA

View Full Version : Congrats and Happy Birthday to the Eternal Macster!

IceManFerrar
07-23-2017, 02:41 AM
While this is not the official PvP winners thread (could not take that honor away from MJM), I wanted to take this opportunity to Congratulate my dear friend GMAC on his 7th Eternal, on a day when it also happens to be his birthday.

So well done, "Mac the steamroller Truck" on yet another Eternal, one which you gifted to yourself on your birthday. Happy Birthday from all of us, and I can truly say that you are one of the best, most helpful, and truly humble guy I have known.

Cheers my friend, time to celebrate your well-deserved and hard earned victory.
Ice

Chaosego888
07-23-2017, 03:07 AM
Happy Birthday and Congratulations Gmac, Have a good celebration.

PerthEddie
07-23-2017, 03:21 AM
Happy Birthday Gmac. Have a great day my friend and congrats on Eternal again :)

druid138
07-23-2017, 03:28 AM
Congrats and Happy Birthday, Gmac!

7 Eternals is amazing!

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 10:16 AM
Congrats and Happy Birthday, Gmac!

7 Eternals is amazing!

And also boring for the other players who despite all the effort to get there are arsed with no logical reason...

Monte47
07-23-2017, 11:56 AM
Happy birthday Gmac! Congrats!

Nicko
07-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Congrats - another amazing run - and belated happy birthday!

Ian
07-23-2017, 01:20 PM
And also boring for the other players who despite all the effort to get there are arsed with no logical reason...

Should everyone stop playing for a week, so you can have a go at winning?

GotN
07-23-2017, 01:34 PM
🎉 Happy birthday Gmac and congrats on eternal! Simply outstanding man \m/

What a whiny and dump comment! Put yourself in the corner and cry little baby!

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 02:01 PM
🎉 Happy birthday Gmac and congrats on eternal! Simply outstanding man \m/

What a whiny and dump comment! Put yourself in the corner and cry little baby!

Because I'm not aligned with the general thoughts truffle dogs starts to bark. At least have u any knowledge of the subject or u just crave free bones? Petty fool.

Kamuz24z
07-23-2017, 02:09 PM
Happy birthday Gmac congrats 🤘🏼🍕🍺🥃

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 02:11 PM
Should everyone stop playing for a week, so you can have a go at winning?

I thought u were not capable to make these stupid nowhere replies. I already been at the top, many times, I'm not scared of other players, but can u compete with something of unnatural? Can u spend 1500 ironites and waste your week to get arse in few hours from something that is out of every kind of logic? I'm not jealous, I play since day one this game, I just point out that this is ridiculous and anyone of the endgamer can get there if those events occurs. No matter what, if that thing is against you, neither 24/h nostop gaming will help you to reach the first place.

Tridimensionale
07-23-2017, 02:16 PM
Congratz trooper !

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 02:31 PM
Because I'm not aligned with the general thoughts truffle dogs starts to bark. At least have u any knowledge of the subject or u just crave free bones? Petty fool.

Can someone translate this for me? I think I smell delicious tears but can't tell for sure.

Why is Shaolin so heavy?

https://youtu.be/5dmQ3QWpy1Q

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 02:34 PM
I thought u were not capable to make these stupid nowhere replies. I already been at the top, many times, I'm only scared of my role model and almighty Jofer16

Fixed for you.

Sag7272
07-23-2017, 02:37 PM
@Shaolin ...
I mean c'mon man, YOU don't seems to understand the point... Congrats on eternal & happy birthday, why choose that thread to rant? Seriously nobody gives a single F*** about your rant but to bash you... It's the guy's birthday, remove all that sand from your vagina & takes a deep breath man seriously..

On a more positive note... Congrats GMAC enjoy your birthday, you deserve it :)

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 02:52 PM
@Shaolin ...
I mean c'mon man, YOU don't seems to understand the point... Congrats on eternal & happy birthday, why choose that thread to rant? Seriously nobody gives a single F*** about your rant but to bash you... It's the guy's birthday, remove all that sand from your vagina & takes a deep breath man seriously..

On a more positive note... Congrats GMAC enjoy your birthday, you deserve it :)

Ah yes, a refreshing cool drink of water (or Trooper beer). Great post.

And forgive me, got sidetracked by trolls.. Happy first day on Earth Gmac, don't party too hard and stay outta those pools or other bodies of water with your phone!

Have a great one brother, you deserve it :)

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 02:56 PM
Like I said the black sheep ll be always looks like an odd thing. Nevermind keep up like that. For sure I know what I'm talking about, and @Sag my vagina is ok, isn't on purpose to speak now, d be in few weeks or the next year, that's a fact, u won't be agree, u can think I'm mad or cry baby or any other superficial opinion, doesn't change the subject. It's a fact not an opinion. And I wait for the own reply of gmac. I stopped myself to run for the eternal, but how much all of you want to bet, as I try again to get there who ll stop my climb?? Almighty god ofc and his heritage.

gmac
07-23-2017, 03:00 PM
Hi guys,

Big thanks!:)

I have to say "giving myself Eternal on my birthday" was just an excuse to try it one more time. Glad I pulled it off.

Real present I got since I started playing this game last year I have to say is this community. I'm very happy to be a part of it, I got to meet so many new interesting people, from all over the world, all with different background that have enriched the way I perceive things. It's really a blessing.

Competition is good too, but not the best part.

So thanks everyone. I'm happy to be here.

I'm not scared of other players, but can u compete with something of unnatural? Can u spend 1500 ironites and waste your week to get arse in few hours from something that is out of every kind of logic?

(loved this quote!)

Shaolin, you are right... I'm a mutant!!! :cool:

Nicko
07-23-2017, 03:02 PM
Fixed for you.

That was hilarious :D

Yeah, I'm really not getting this line of thinking Shaolin. GMAC is one of there nicest, most accessible guys on the Forum. He's also the singular best player here now that Jofer is (temporarily?) retired. And he shares his strategies freely - I know a number of players who have been amazed at how much he's been willing to share when approached.

We are all Maiden fans here - I don't think this game would be around otherwise - but many of us are not hardcore 'gamers". Some - like GMAC and Jofer - are both. They game on another level. And while this is a very friendly competition thanks to these forums, it's still that - a competition - and I don't understand the logic in being upset that someone is a fierce competitor and takes you down. It may be frustrating if you work hard and someone passes you - but that's how this game works.

Novak Djokovic - from what I've read - is an all around great guy. He's also a beast of a tennis player. So while he may give you tips - help you improve your game - he's not going to "lay back" on game day - he's going to give it all he's got. It's in his blood. He's still a great guy - he just happens to also be a great tennis player.

It may be the language barrier, but the comment is sounding like "You keep winning and it's all your fault". Like Sag said - it just sets you up for being bashed on the forums.

LandCrusher70
07-23-2017, 03:04 PM
HBD GMAC!
... & congrats again.

Sag7272
07-23-2017, 03:04 PM
Like I said the black sheep ll be always looks like an odd thing. Nevermind keep up like that. For sure I know what I'm talking about, and @Sag my vagina is ok, isn't on purpose to speak now, d be in few weeks or the next year, that's a fact, u won't be agree, u can think I'm mad or cry baby or any other superficial opinion, doesn't change the subject. It's a fact not an opinion. And I wait for the own reply of gmac. I stopped myself to run for the eternal, but how much all of you want to bet, as I try again to get there who ll stop my climb?? Almighty god ofc and his heritage.

It's an expression from where I'm from speaking about being irritated from frustrations ;) (the sand thing)

Being as black of a sheep as you may like... It's simply not the place for it & you know it, like throwing a fight or an argument in a party, it's simply out of place, start a thread for it, hijack any other thread...Why specifically here? That's what I ment..
It's not a black sheep thing to act like a d***, hope the pill pass, have a nice day :)

Silentknight
07-23-2017, 03:08 PM
Fixed for you.

Rotflmfao!!! U da man!

Silentknight
07-23-2017, 03:12 PM
GRATS G!!! On eternal & b/day! Got ur present waiting! Come & get it...seriously!

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 03:12 PM

Awe, why no @jofer in here?

And why only black sheep? You racist!

GotN
07-23-2017, 03:19 PM
Just wanted to say sorry for my fast and maybe not completely rethought words Shaolin. I just don't like guys crashing parties, like this should be one. And you did. Maybe you think about this. So big sorry again and just celebrate with us man! One day it will be your day! And Jofer again you rocked this \m/

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 03:51 PM
https://youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 03:54 PM
Just wanted to say sorry for my fast and maybe not completely rethought words Shaolin. I just don't like guys crashing parties, like this should be one. And you did. Maybe you think about this. So big sorry again and just celebrate with us man! One day it will be your day! And Jofer again you rocked this \m/

U just showed up what does mean to be fair and wise. Thanks, I apologize too and I wish to be less weird in this community, that apart of that I respect and like. Congrats to gmac and belated happy B-Day!

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 03:56 PM
U just showed up what does mean to be fair and wise. Thanks, I apologize too and I wish to be less weird in this community, that apart of that I respect and like. Congrats to gmac and belated happy B-Day!

That's the Shaolin we know and love, bow down to your superiors!

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 04:14 PM
That's the Shaolin we know and love, bow down to your superiors!

I bow down only when I need to fart 😁

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 04:16 PM
I bow down only when I need to fart 😁

Yeah, females sit when they pee too. Guess I didn't know you were a girl. Good to know.

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 04:22 PM
Yeah, females sit when they pee too. Guess I didn't know you were a girl. Good to know.

Yeah I'm a girl with a huge surprise for you, so be very careful when I stand at your back!

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 04:30 PM
Yeah I'm a girl with a huge surprise for you, so be very careful when I stand at your back!

Can I get a translator again? This comment is just weird lol Quit crushing on me, I have a GF and a full line of ex's in the wings wanting back in the game.

Silentknight
07-23-2017, 04:40 PM
Can I get a translator again? This comment is just weird lol Quit crushing on me, I have a GF and a full line of ex's in the wings wanting back in the game.

Yeah,not gunna touch that 1! K,maybe just a little. Isn't it the boy with the huge surprise??? Also isn't it the boy behind the girl??? Sounds a little 2 kinky 4 me! All urs J!

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 04:41 PM

Can we continue this nice and easy conversation by pm please? I already diverted once the topic for gmac bday, thanks.

Patrice-1201
07-23-2017, 04:46 PM
Happy Birthday and Congrats Gmac! When I do end up taking over NF, I'll make a GMAC Eddie ����

Jofer16
07-23-2017, 04:49 PM
Can we continue this nice and easy conversation by pm please? I already diverted once the topic for gmac bday, thanks.

Nope. You already tried to find me on Facebook. Talk shit about Gmac and I'm gonna get pissed. I like to conversate in public so perceptions don't get twisted.

https://youtu.be/FGjyRjd1_jQ

Shaolin85london
07-23-2017, 05:01 PM
[QUOTE=Jofer16;51609]Nope. You already tried to find me on Facebook. Talk shit about Gmac and I'm gonna get pissed. I like to conversate in public so perceptions don't get twisted.

OK 👍

Witkacy
07-23-2017, 05:12 PM
Gmac :)

Happy birthday - many happy returns...

Cheers,

W

Kardas
07-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Happy birthday Gmac, and congrats on another getting another Eternal rank in! Made my team feel worthless on Saturday :D
Seriously though, well done!

T-Man
07-23-2017, 06:43 PM
Belated happy bday, and congrats GMAC.

Blacksteel
07-24-2017, 12:36 AM
Well a little late but Happy birthday and congrats G! \m/

Coletrain
07-24-2017, 12:45 AM
Happy birthday gmac, congrats on the superb run in PvP these past few months.

Ubajoa
07-24-2017, 01:59 AM
What a mix of sand and tears!

Gmac is the best player right now and totally deserve a toast, so I raise my glass for you pal happy birthday!!

Cheers.

scott-5496
07-24-2017, 12:56 PM
Congratulations on both the birthday and hitting eternal again.

Well played.

gmac
07-24-2017, 07:00 PM
jesus guys,

I'm perplexed by the number of replies.

Thanks again, this community rocks! :)

Oh special thanks to IceMan for starting this. (and now for the hard part, you're farewell post...)

Cheers
gmac