PDA

View Full Version : Gunner corrupt rescuer

Mikal
07-23-2017, 04:40 AM
Is the gunner corrupt rescuer worth evolving to 5*, levelling up to max, skill sharding and placing my talismans on?

druid138
07-23-2017, 07:12 AM
Is the gunner corrupt rescuer worth evolving to 5*, levelling up to max, skill sharding and placing my talismans on?

I don't have one, unfortunately. But, based on everything I've read here, it seems like a no-brainer. Go for it.

Welcome to the forum! There is a ton of great info here.

Mikal
07-23-2017, 07:18 AM
Thank you! I've been on the forums for a few months but I've never posted anything, just used it for viewing toons stats and checking people's thoughts on em. I'll certainly make my corrupt rescuer useful then!

Mikal
07-23-2017, 07:20 AM
And I sacrificed my assassin child of the damned yesterday and now I regret it because I hear he's great too lol :(

Browno
07-23-2017, 10:59 AM
Auch on that sacrifice :(
My assassin is maxed and is used almost all the time.

Nicko
07-23-2017, 04:22 PM
Auch on that sacrifice :(
My assassin is maxed and is used almost all the time.

Ditto - a farming machine - one-hits almost everything then retriggers

Live and learn ;)

Silentknight
07-23-2017, 04:26 PM
Ditto - a farming machine - one-hits almost everything then retriggers

Live and learn ;)

Lotsa fun...kinda useless in arena tho. Got something in mind 2 try. Guess I should put some of these skill shards to use!

Nicko
07-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Lotsa fun...kinda useless in arena tho. Got something in mind 2 try. Guess I should put some of these skill shards to use!

I sharded a Blue CotD - so you know where I stand when it comes to spending shards ;)

Silentknight
07-23-2017, 06:24 PM
I sharded a Blue CotD - so you know where I stand when it comes to spending shards ;)

Yeah but when u have hundreds of em what's 5 or 10! Lol! Grats on top 25! Was watching u!

Kardas
07-23-2017, 06:30 PM

I'm not sure about that one. Because Permadeath ignores Endure the Assassin CotD can be very dangerous with all the GCRs running around. I have gotten mopped up by at least one team with one in the past.

T-Man
07-23-2017, 06:38 PM

As Druid said, a no brainer. I use her a lot in Arena. However, she will probably get nerfed as that is what NF does. It only takes 5 skill shards to max her, so I would go for it.