PDA

View Full Version : Eternal soul fragments

GotN
07-23-2017, 01:53 PM
Hey everybody, after weekly reset I wanted to buy 2 x 10 eternal soul fragments in pvp store like every week. Had to wait one more day because of already known bug, but then could buy only one time 10 fragments. Restarted game a couple of times, but didn't work to buy another 10. They limited eternal soul fragments to 10 a week, did I miss that? With that, it would take me not 6, but 10 weeks to get an eternal!! That would really suck!!!

Tridimensionale
07-23-2017, 02:03 PM
Hey everybody, after weekly reset I wanted to buy 2 x 10 eternal soul fragments in pvp store like every week. Had to wait one more day because of already known bug, but then could buy only one time 10 fragments. Restarted game a couple of times, but didn't work to buy another 10. They limited eternal soul fragments to 10 a week, did I miss that? With that, it would take me not 6, but 10 weeks to get an eternal!! That would really suck!!!

Definitely a bug.. just bought my 20
Had the same issue with talisman last week.. try to wait some more.. if it doesn t change contact support

Saigrim
07-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Just hopped on here to see if I was the only one. I could only purchase once yesterday.

GotN
07-23-2017, 03:22 PM
Definitely a bug.. just bought my 20
Had the same issue with talisman last week.. try to wait some more.. if it doesn t change contact support

Will do so. Thanks for feedback!

Silentknight
07-23-2017, 03:24 PM
Apu old bug! Contact support or wait. Happened to me, 2nd unlocked around Wednesday,lol.