PDA

View Full Version : Coin toss

BonFire
07-24-2017, 09:55 AM
What's the most coin tosses you guys have lost in a row? I think mine was around 9 or 12. And with this new stupid system of the game giving up on me after 5 defeats it's annoying as hell. I just want one more chance of trying to defeat the other team it's not my fault 50/50 translates to 90/10 for the computer.

DaveMurray
07-24-2017, 09:58 AM
More than 30, lost count and got bored to keep up with.
I once had 5 in a row going first. All opponents were 1-2 shoots down though, don't know if this have anything to do with.

PerthEddie
07-24-2017, 10:26 AM

Bloody hell!!! That is crazy :(

slauki
07-24-2017, 10:33 AM
lost 11 coin tosses while experimenting with roulette some years ago. 11 times black = 100$ lost. fortunatly most of the $ were bonus money. that said, RNG can be a bitch. more than 25 losses are possible but really unlikely if we assume a fair cointoss (a real 50/50 chance). and now imagine this with missing on your last eternal where you only have 25% to get him. it could literally take years if you are really unlucky :D

BonFire
07-24-2017, 01:45 PM
lost 11 coin tosses while experimenting with roulette some years ago. 11 times black = 100$ lost. fortunatly most of the $ were bonus money. that said, RNG can be a bitch. more than 25 losses are possible but really unlikely if we assume a fair cointoss (a real 50/50 chance). and now imagine this with missing on your last eternal where you only have 25% to get him. it could literally take years if you are really unlucky :D

Yeah, I'm back to square one for Eternity fragments. Got Eternity Eddie with my last one. Him and Beast, I want Clairvoyant but will likely get Beelzebub. I'm not good at maths so I have no clue what the percentage of failure for me is now. 75% for disappointment plus another 50% for doubles. Or minus the 50 because it's part of the 75 now. I don't know.

BonFire
07-24-2017, 01:47 PM
I once had 5 in a row going first. All opponents were 1-2 shoots down though, don't know if this have anything to do with.

I feel like it depends on how much extra sand you have. Tough defense to face? 6 sands over the limit? He'll be losing at least 3 coin tosses. That's not adding in the random crash back to homescreen once you actually win a coin toss though. I don't think I've ever crashed on a lost coin. It's a bloody conspiracy I tell ya; they're trying to get us to use our ironite.

Chaosego888
07-24-2017, 02:33 PM
On one Saturday a few weeks ago I went second 50+ consecutive times, I remember thinking the game froze when I finally went 1st and almost shut it down. I am used to it at this point, the only time it usually matters is against the Counterstriking Demon/Broken Angel teams. Most of my losses seem to happen when going 1st actually.

Monte47
07-24-2017, 02:34 PM
Lol, my irritation is not losing the coin toss when I'm messing about with my defense. I just want to see what happens when they go first. Because, you KNOW they are going to go first when battled.