PDA

View Full Version : Best for champion use?

Dank Brew
07-24-2017, 10:06 PM
Hey guys, Just wondering what you would rather use for a troopers champion?
I have:
Maxed chars

GR Eddie

Beelzebub
Wickerman
CoTD warrior
Hellhound
Blue Allied soldier
Gunner corrupt rescuer
Assassin Newborn of Light

I don't have all of them equipped with talismans due to a lack of xp runes. But I can switch them around for anyone.
I have a ton of others that are not maxed yet... I'm thinking of doing either visions eddie or assassin CoTD next with skill shards... Thoughts?

Just trying to make my troopers happy.

Sag7272
07-24-2017, 11:36 PM
It's a matter of personal taste I guess..
Usually a Eddie does a great job or a good farming toon since it's probably theirs only use at that point unless you keep some early game players for help.. Then any powerhouse would do..

Blacksteel
07-25-2017, 12:22 AM
Yes I agree, it's a matter of what kind of team you plan to use your characters with to be more effective, you have some good chars there, one that deserves attention is the gunner corrupt rescuer she uses only a few shards for good improvement.
She does hit everyone with her basic attack that can be a good thing or not depending on the rest of your team configuration or purpose, she is not high damage but she heals, has free replenishing shields, resuscitates and can be effective in PVP.

Thedarkness
07-25-2017, 04:50 AM
Assasin cotd is extremely rare. Dont see him much from people who have him though.

You cant go wrong with an Eddie

Ian
07-25-2017, 07:50 AM
As a champion, Grim Reaper is probably most useful (for troopers who are newer players) or convenient (for veterans).