PDA

View Full Version : Video dump [Defense videos]

ritchbe
07-24-2017, 10:34 PM
Hi all!

Just thought that Nicko's video sharing is a great idea and I've made some contributions.

Sorry for the mistakes and some absent minded play, I did this well on-the-go and am currently using (for fun) a whole new attack team (GRE, WUR, AoF, GCR) then the previous weeks (SE, WNBotL, Wrath, GCR).

Hope some of you recognize yourselves and others find this helpful.

Feel free to share your videos in this thread and post requests for others to fulfill.

*Since this thread exploded since its creation (once again thx to Nicko for starting the trend), I will add a list of players that have no problem with recording matches against their teams here (perhaps some of them will come around too ;), thx Slauki):

Players that gave consent (up to post #199) for their matches to be recorded are:

90mphyorker
Askora
AgeEquillian-5527 (Kulimar)
BlackSteel (Blacksteel-8432)
Browno (Browno-3535)
Caretaker
DaveMurray (DaveMurray66)
Dragonet (Dragonet-7325)
edsel-3356
Enkilol-7758
Lulero (Lulero-2041)
Kardas
Kris-0707
Mariner-1212
mjmxiii (mjmxiii-1619)
Moonshadow (MoonShadow-3295)
Monte47 (Eskiggalu-8063)
mk ultra (mkultra-1058)
MrFreeze (MrFreeze-6530)
Patrice-1201
Peppoah (Pepp-7418)
ritchbe (zidar-2442)
Sag-7272
Satan81-5023
Sid-2370
Tridimensionale (Tridimension-1303)
zdm-1083

Temporarily withdrawn from recording: Nicko (Nicko-0517), Slauki (donslauki-3210)

Players that don't want their matches recorded are: Ovy, R1ck (?), SilentKnight (Silentknight-4997)

Blacksteel

https://youtu.be/DttGBRmeYag

Up the irons!

ritchbe
07-24-2017, 10:35 PM
Tman

https://youtu.be/seofygFkFhk

ritchbe
07-24-2017, 10:37 PM
Ringe666

https://youtu.be/J0l-FvDcoyU

ritchbe
07-24-2017, 10:39 PM
Bradata

https://youtu.be/BV_-3jwOiIw

ritchbe
07-24-2017, 10:40 PM
EducatedFool

https://youtu.be/_VOAv9MOA3A

ritchbe
07-24-2017, 10:41 PM
Brucey

https://youtu.be/ApleazHFFsI

Up the irons!

Monte47
07-24-2017, 11:57 PM
These are great guys. Thanks to you and Nicko for the work!

Blacksteel
07-25-2017, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the video, I was wondering what those guys were doing :).

ovy
07-25-2017, 06:59 AM
Hi zidar -- these are interesting and one of the few times I get to see other offensive approaches, but please make sure to get approval from the master of the defense team. They should be opt-in, in other words. I believe Nicko, in the other thread, got a green light in every case.

Anyways, I'd like to opt out since some matches between us are no doubt coming up :) It's just that the defense has so many obstacles to overcome and having unknown talismans is one of the few ways it's on equal ground with the offense, at least till the second match.

Best,
ovy

Silentknight
07-25-2017, 07:18 AM
Hi zidar -- these are interesting and one of the few times I get to see other offensive approaches, but please make sure to get approval from the master of the defense team. They should be opt-in, in other words. I believe Nicko, in the other thread, got a green light in every case.

Anyways, I'd like to opt out since some matches between us are no doubt coming up :) It's just that the defense has so many obstacles to overcome and having unknown talismans is one of the few ways it's on equal ground with the offense, at least till the second match.

Best,
ovy
Ditto!!!!!

DaveMurray
07-25-2017, 09:24 AM
I personally don't mind, Zidar if you find me, attack and record it ;)

Browno
07-25-2017, 09:50 AM
Same goes for me, record me :)

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 10:36 AM
Same goes for me, record me :)

Will do!

Didn't mean to offend Ovy and SilentKnight or take away your advantage :) If you mean it will hurt your result, your secret is safe with me. Missed the permission part and will honor it.

DaveMurray
07-25-2017, 12:00 PM
Will do!

Didn't mean to offend Ovy and SilentKnight or take away your advantage :) If you mean it will hurt your result, your secret is safe with me. Missed the permission part and will honor it.

Oh damn, just noticed you attacked me and i logged at forums at once, no video :p

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 12:14 PM
No worries, was out of wifi range \m/

DaveMurray66

https://youtu.be/T0BKndVWc0s

DaveMurray
07-25-2017, 12:24 PM
No worries, was out of wifi range \m/

DaveMurray66

https://youtu.be/T0BKndVWc0s

n00bs didn't have a chance after pyro soldier got stunned. damn explosive talis :p

Monte47
07-25-2017, 12:30 PM
My defense is a wet noodle once I break 100. Welcome to record your win 😂
-Eskiggalu

DaveMurray
07-25-2017, 12:35 PM
My defense is a wet noodle once I break 100. Welcome to record your win 😂
-Eskiggalu

From personal experience, it's not that bad as you think it is.
I may win most of the times but it's a tough one and not many defences give me a hard time.

slauki
07-25-2017, 12:36 PM

Best,
ovy

yeah fully agree, while the intentions are good, i don't like the exposure of the opponent without permission

Sag7272
07-25-2017, 12:49 PM

Don't mind it either, anyone who may want to know tallisman setup can browse my team or attack me anyway, not like if it tells where I'm going next... Think you gives away more by showing your attack strategies anyway ;)
Go on Zidar if you see me do it as you wish!

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 01:01 PM
yeah fully agree, while the intentions are good, i don't like the exposure of the opponent without permission

Already agreed to the proposition, but thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I remember reading one time some guy accusing eternals for cheating and have learnt from that moment that getting into top 10 isn't all that difficult, getting into top 5 depends on having top guns on leave, while top 3 are reserved and require SOOO much playtime (perhaps bc of my crappy defenses 10-15%).

Went for the bait one time but had a bad connection (phone reception) and burned through my Ironites early into saturday (won't do that again :) ), so I've finished somewhere around 7th place or so. If I have time, top 5 is the maximum for me (although I seem to remember finishing 4th once ages ago, but not sure if I've dreamt it or if it was real ;) )

Being on this community is all about sharing and you cannot have a good defense team without toons and talismans, be you or be thou not master od teh defenses.

Unless stated otherwise, I will record an attack here and there, just to give insight into various builds, and will honor you guys not wanting to share video (we can always type a word or two about strategies)

Blacksteel
07-25-2017, 01:21 PM
(although I seem to remember finishing 4th once ages ago, but not sure if I've dreamt it or if it was real ;) )

You did finish 4th not 4 weeks ago, you were pushing 2nd and 3rd at some point going into the weekend.

Well I do change my defense during the week, the meta changes when moving up the ladder, what works great for lower tiers doesn't work necessarily for higher ranks, new talismans appear and people upgrades toons, plus they start to learn your defense, I don't mind if a video makes it out there, a lot will be decided by RNG, coin toss and crappy AI anyway, I can see the surprise factor making a difference as well as player preferences, but you already got that.

slauki
07-25-2017, 01:35 PM

I remember reading one time some guy accusing eternals for cheating and have learnt from that moment that getting into top 10 isn't all that difficult, getting into top 5 depends on having top guns on leave, while top 3 are reserved and require SOOO much playtime (perhaps bc of my crappy defenses 10-15%).

Went for the bait one time but had a bad connection (phone reception) and burned through my Ironites early into saturday (won't do that again :) ), so I've finished somewhere around 7th place or so. If I have time, top 5 is the maximum for me (although I seem to remember finishing 4th once ages ago, but not sure if I've dreamt it or if it was real ;) )

Being on this community is all about sharing and you cannot have a good defense team without toons and talismans, be you or be thou not master od teh defenses.

Unless stated otherwise, I will record an attack here and there, just to give insight into various builds, and will honor you guys not wanting to share video (we can always type a word or two about strategies)

okay, thanks for understanding man. yea, ih was in the top 10 a few times but don't gonna burn hours and that much ironite to climb higher, although PVP is the best part of the game.
the real problem is the unfair competition. while one part of the equation is the characters part, where we cannot do something about it. this is game immanent issue so no way to change this, since the porpose of the game is to collect good chars.
the 2nd part is the talisman part. this is really unfair for the whole guys without enough shells, immunity explosives and counterstrikes. i wouldn't recommend anyone to try to climb without the necessary talismans, since you have a huge disadvantage over 90% of all top 25 guys (unless you are invisible :D ) . that's why pvp is screwed atm so we need BNW asap to make it more fair for everyone. basicly we are still in betatesting the game so defenses and everything will change as soon as all talismans are available for everyone.

Monte47
07-25-2017, 02:13 PM
From personal experience, it's not that bad as you think it is.
I may win most of the times but it's a tough one and not many defences give me a hard time.

Hey, thanks for the feedback Dave. Appreciate it! I change it like once an hour lol. Best hold percent seems to be Wrath, Visions, Artillery Dog, and Prisoner. The one you battled last night, just doesn't hold. It holds about 17%, where the first I mentioned holds about 28-40.

My SSD, is just weak. Fully sharded, same tali as many troopers I have that use it, but just is weak for some reason imo.

Nicko
07-25-2017, 02:29 PM
I'm late to the party here - busy week!

As has been discussed, I think recording only with permission is the appropriate thing to do and sounds like everyone is on the same page.

With that being said - finally ran into you Dave Murray!

Continuing to use the Band of Morons for these vids - may switch out soon now that the Blue CotD event is over to a more traditional attack team, but this team is still fun to use when it's not Saturday.

http://youtu.be/n0J1yRmMw5Q

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 02:44 PM
Hi Nicko!

Just ran into your band... shall I publish it or will it remain a secret?

P.S. there were some funny momente during those 4 minutes between two warrior undead rescuers :)

Monte47
07-25-2017, 02:47 PM
I'm late to the party here - busy week!

As has been discussed, I think recording only with permission is the appropriate thing to do and sounds like everyone is on the same page.

With that being said - finally ran into you Dave Murray!

Continuing to use the Band of Morons for these vids - may switch out soon now that the Blue CotD event is over to a more traditional attack team, but this team is still fun to use when it's not Saturday.

http://youtu.be/n0J1yRmMw5Q

I'm playing with a fun offense now. The toon I have explosives on is only a 65 level, but those tali are so much fun to me

R1ck
07-25-2017, 03:01 PM
@zidar your defense has a SSD level 1, don't think that is on purpose.

Nicko
07-25-2017, 03:02 PM
Hi Nicko!

Just ran into your band... shall I publish it or will it remain a secret?

P.S. there were some funny momente during those 4 minutes between two warrior undead rescuers :)

I don't think much is a secret around here in the top 25 anymore - and like Sag said - easy enough to search - so post it!

PS: I'm becoming better at identifying street signs than I am at PvP battles :)

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 03:18 PM
I don't think much is a secret around here in the top 25 anymore - and like Sag said - easy enough to search - so post it!

PS: I'm becoming better at identifying street signs than I am at PvP battles :)

Lol, street signs will haunt me :)

@zidar your defense has a SSD level 1, don't think that is on purpose.

Thx mate! Fixed it!

Now for the video...

Nicko

https://youtu.be/mw6L0SHCLb4

Patrice-1201
07-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Feel free to record me 🤘🏻

Lulero
07-25-2017, 04:40 PM
I can't record but don't mind being recorded :) Interested in losses and wins alike.

And for fairness (I get to see yours, I should state mine), my current tentative setup for attack are the same Cyborg and Corrupt Rescuer featured in my current defense, along with an Energy/Immunity Pharaoh Dog and a Strike/Life (until shields are fixed) Undead Rescuer. Also, thank you for having me posting this, couldn't recall the talis on that last one, turned out I forgot to equip the green ones last 50 or so matches... Managed somehow but I did wonder what was going on :D

Oh wow, I got to select images with skirts!

Nicko
07-25-2017, 04:57 PM
Feel free to record me 🤘🏻

Patrice - first video in the other thread was you - did you want another?

Patrice-1201
07-25-2017, 05:41 PM
Sorry missed it:-) yes would love another as I changed my defense

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 07:15 PM
Thread just got a little Stickheyy :o

Guess video requests are in order, ha Nicko? ;)

I'm saving Ironites for double souls event, so I won't refresh SoW, but will do 12 fights late today and hopefully cover some of you.

Askora
07-25-2017, 08:37 PM
Feel free to post mine as well if you like. My defense is fairly standard. I imagine they perform as badly as my pve team does on autoplay. Mostly luck to win on defense.

Tridimensionale
07-25-2017, 09:01 PM

Same ! very interesting thread and once again thanks to Nicko 4 the cool idea..

Caretaker
07-25-2017, 09:26 PM
Feel free to hang me in here for the fun of it. I wonder when someone will post a video of his defeat :cool:

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 09:47 PM
Feel free to hang me in here for the fun of it. I wonder when someone will post a video of his defeat :cool:

:) Will keep the same team until friday or early saturday, win or lose if one of you comes up it will be posted here. Currently am running 88/92, where those few losses came from experiments with choosing a new team around WUR

ritchbe
07-25-2017, 11:59 PM
Was looking at my lists and no familar names were there, until Dave came along :)

I can see it is the same team so I'll post the 2nd fight too.

DaveMurray66

https://youtu.be/p43LBkKoxeU

Nicko
07-26-2017, 04:05 AM
Sorry missed it:-) yes would love another as I changed my defense

Didn't see you tonight but will post another when I do - as well as anyone else who requests - though may be later in week.

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 08:35 AM
Was looking at my lists and no familar names were there, until Dave came along :)

I can see it is the same team so I'll post the 2nd fight too.

DaveMurray66

https://youtu.be/p43LBkKoxeU

That Pyro is rly the weak link of the team, i should try something else in his place.
I tried a NboL once for a few days but didn't record a single hold..
Btw i got jealous, gonna record a few fights ;)

ritchbe
07-26-2017, 09:58 AM
That Pyro is rly the weak link of the team, i should try something else in his place.
I tried a NboL once for a few days but didn't record a single hold..
Btw i got jealous, gonna record a few fights ;)

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a weak link, I just got owned by 3 teams having him on board. Of course, I only recorded revenge wins but they pummeled me when they went first and got a bit lucky (will post later on). That flame is a hard cookie.

Just found Askora on the list, so I'll record it in advance in case I lose :)

ritchbe
07-26-2017, 10:39 AM
This was fun :)
Sag

https://youtu.be/JX9Bajvcmm8

zdm-1083
07-26-2017, 10:40 AM
No pb for me if you want to record my team.

Let's see how dumb it could be :]

ritchbe
07-26-2017, 10:48 AM
Askora

https://youtu.be/MsCGEcC60Fk

I went recording only these requests, but losses came from other players and were not recorded. As I've mentioned, revenge wins were but don't wan't to flood the thread.

Players that owned that red undead rescuer team were: trooper206, MISO666 (both had red flamethrower) and Kris (with the gimp).

I can post wins over their defense, if they choose it. Too bad I didn't record losses, will record each team that has them from now on.

Sag7272
07-26-2017, 11:10 AM
Sag

Oh... I can see they fought kinda well!
7min ouch.. you deserve that win for sure :)
Tanks for showing me that..

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 11:32 AM
I am at work so no comments, just videos :D

Nicko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMsGHoR8RYg

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 11:36 AM
Sag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjYzcguIfuc

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 11:38 AM
Lulero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClnkpYk2TCo

slauki
07-26-2017, 12:58 PM
since you talked about "sharing" and "community" just an idea:

i think the videos where you are defeated are much more valuable for everyone because there you can actually learn something. to show us how our defense are beaten reveals your attacking strategy and not much more...we already know that our defenses are dumb...okay the sag video was fun and it shows clearly how broken latex lucy and energy talismans are is but aside this it's more an attacking strategy aspect.

so i changed my mind for the sake of the community. feel free to share losses vs my team, but no wins please ;-)

R1ck
07-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Very nice videos guys, has something changed in coin flip? In most of videos coin flip is in favor.

Lulero
07-26-2017, 01:33 PM
Cyborg, come here and have a look.

Lulero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClnkpYk2TCo

*Pauses on last turn for defense.*

See. Here. Are you silenced? No. What about the opponent's life bars? Low. How is your fury? Full.

Not only you now entirely forgot about your scan since about a month ago but you can't even properly call your pyramid shaped death star at a time like this?

Damn you Cyborg!

Kardas
07-26-2017, 01:43 PM
Cool thread. Just want to chime in and say recording my defense is a-okay.

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 01:45 PM
Very nice videos guys, has something changed in coin flip? In most of videos coin flip is in favor.

Dunno about the other guys but i am having a good day in coin flip. Prolly bcz yesterday i went first 1 in 50 battles..

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Cyborg, come here and have a look.

*Pauses on last turn for defense.*

See. Here. Are you silenced? No. What about the opponent's life bars? Low. How is your fury? Full.

Not only you now entirely forgot about your scan since about a month ago but you can't even properly call your pyramid shaped death star at a time like this?

Damn you Cyborg!

Exactly what i was thinking, i made a mistake and didn't attack with Nomad first to steal energy and then heal with Pharaoh and i was just waiting to loose.
I guess Artificial Stupidity had another opinion..

Lulero
07-26-2017, 02:09 PM
since you talked about "sharing" and "community" just an idea:

i think the videos where you are defeated are much more valuable for everyone because there you can actually learn something. to show us how our defense are beaten reveals your attacking strategy and not much more...we already know that our defenses are dumb...okay the sag video was fun and it shows clearly how broken latex lucy and energy talismans are is but aside this it's more an attacking strategy aspect.

so i changed my mind for the sake of the community. feel free to share losses vs my team, but no wins please ;-)

Aww come on Slauki, not everyone is a seasoned veteran that got his attack setup down. Let others get a clue at how to defeat you :p

On that though, would be cool to have the toons used in the attack listed along with the result and if it was a close one or not. Don't bother if it's a bother, brother.

Exactly what i was thinking, i made a mistake and didn't attack with Nomad first to steal energy and then heal with Pharaoh and i was just waiting to loose.
I guess Artificial Stupidity had another opinion..

Cyborg came with an excuse: But, sir, I was blinded and couldn't see the fury bar. MISS

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 02:18 PM
There you go slauki.
Unfortunately i lost the coin toss both times(there was a rematch) and missed the chance to record one of the most annoying bugs of the game with the Death Dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_12iUuENBc

P.S. Enough with the recording for today, i loose my concentration with the recording and do idiotic things, lost 3 matches today :p

Nicko
07-26-2017, 02:27 PM
Sag

Epic fight!!!

ritchbe
07-26-2017, 03:18 PM
Epic fight!!!

Long since I've experienced draw on defense, that really took a long time. Certainly not a Saturday speed team :)

Peppoah
07-26-2017, 03:18 PM
Feel free to record me, too.
BTW, how do you record a fight? I play on iPhone 6s.
Thanks for your information.

slauki
07-26-2017, 03:19 PM
Aww come on Slauki, not everyone is a seasoned veteran that got his attack setup down. Let others get a clue at how to defeat you :p

On that though, would be cool to have the toons used in the attack listed along with the result and if it was a close one or not. Don't bother if it's

okay Lulero, i'm open for good arguments and you are right there. honestly didn't think about that, just wanted to state that videos of losses are more educative.

so feel free to show the new guys how you slaughter my cyborg for the sake of "community" :P

There you go slauki.

thanks for sharing this man much appreciated, really nice move!

Mariner-1212
07-26-2017, 03:28 PM
You can certainly record me if you want, though my defense is pretty easily beat.

I also recorded some videos of fights supposedly, but can't find them. Insert old-guy joke.

DaveMurray
07-26-2017, 04:10 PM
Omg i am becoming addicted :p
There you go Pepp, last one for today, couldn't help it when you gave the green light and you were next on my list ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0HHkIJqQE

P.S. Fucking SSD..

Monte47
07-26-2017, 04:41 PM
Was thinking, the cool thing about these videos, is that it can give ideas to people who can't break the 200's. My SO has a great team, good defense, idk why he is always down in the 600's or so. If he would watch the vids on here, he may see in real time how he isn't utilizing his characters the best.

ritchbe
07-26-2017, 07:12 PM
okay Lulero, i'm open for good arguments and you are right there. honestly didn't think about that, just wanted to state that videos of losses are more educative.

so feel free to show the new guys how you slaughter my cyborg for the sake of "community" :P

Nice move on yourself too to change your mind about sharing. Even wanted to troll for a moment by forfeiting a won match in order to match your "share on loss" policy :)

Feel free to record me, too.
BTW, how do you record a fight? I play on iPhone 6s.
Thanks for your information.

I have native support for screen recording on Android Xperia device, so I don't need to use an extra app. I'm sure some1 will recommend a good free app on iOS.

Will do a run later in the day and will post if I run into you guys, perphaps will even record each match for a possible loss.

Askora
07-26-2017, 07:17 PM
Askora
I went recording only these requests, but losses came from other players and were not recorded. As I've mentioned, revenge wins were but don't wan't to flood the thread.

Players that owned that red undead rescuer team were: trooper206, MISO666 (both had red flamethrower) and Kris (with the gimp).

I can post wins over their defense, if they choose it. Too bad I didn't record losses, will record each team that has them from now on.

Thanks for the video, continue to feel free to post mine if you like.

Glad to see my team at least tried to fight, however I'm somewhat surprised I didn't see my team get one perfect hit. Nearly every team I face seems to be about 90% or so perfect hits, which is closer to realistic and a little more challenging. Makes me wonder if no perfect hits on defense means I'm not using the right $trat€gy.

Sag7272
07-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Anyone having a good Android app for this?
Getting tired of throwing away points with conflicting & crashing apps.. Some got lucky ;)

R1ck
07-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Getting tired of throwing away points with conflicting & crashing apps.. Some got lucky ;)
Just tried AZ screen recorder, the only problem is that doesn't record internal audio, only external or just remove audio option in settings.

Browno
07-26-2017, 10:03 PM
If anyone stumbles upon me, feel free to record especially since i try a new defensive setup :)

MrFreeze
07-26-2017, 10:19 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else keep wanting to hit the buttons while watching these?

This is a fun idea. It's cool seeing how others approach their offense. I don't mind being recorded if someone wants to do it. I'm not very competitive in pvp, so it's not going to change where I end up on Saturday.

ritchbe
07-26-2017, 10:30 PM
If anyone stumbles upon me, feel free to record especially since i try a new defensive setup :)

Not once in couple of days, will keep an eye.

Thanks for the video, continue to feel free to post mine if you like.

Noted! You were last on the list tonight.
Askora #2

https://youtu.be/D5s2K1cX7Fs

ritchbe
07-26-2017, 10:33 PM
Kardas

https://youtu.be/pcZ4NHyIKcM

Sry, same team but no losses tonight. Have saved all 12 fights, so if somebody finds me on his defense list and wants it published, let me know.

Browno
07-26-2017, 11:04 PM
Recorded a game :)
No name given in video but a showcase of my team.

https://youtu.be/Io2l0FSeidw

Kardas
07-26-2017, 11:26 PM
Kardas
[video]

Sry, same team but no losses tonight. Have saved all 12 fights, so if somebody finds me on his defense list and wants it published, let me know.

Well it looked good for my team for a little bit which is nice I guess. Pretty interesting to watch. Thanks for posting this!

I have no idea what happened to my Talismans though. They should be... different. Gonna check what's up with them.

mjmxiii
07-27-2017, 12:35 AM

Hey Sag, I recommend DU Recorder if you haven't tried it yet. Free on GooglePlay and works pretty well.

Sag7272
07-27-2017, 12:45 AM
Just tried AZ screen recorder, the only problem is that doesn't record internal audio, only external or just remove audio option in settings.

Hey Sag, I recommend DU Recorder if you haven't tried it yet. Free on GooglePlay and works pretty well.

Tanks guys! Just tried AZ screen, works well, will try DU later hopefully it won't ask for as many permissions..
Now if I want to show my attack team here is a whole other question lol..

90mphyorker
07-27-2017, 01:03 AM
Anybody who comes across my team please feel free to record it's annihilation. I'd particularly be interested to see it when it goes first as well.

Monte47
07-27-2017, 01:42 AM
I'm sure I missed it, but... Jim Beam and I have had a visit this evening... any good record app for iOS?

Nicko
07-27-2017, 01:56 AM
I'm sure I missed it, but... Jim Beam and I have had a visit this evening... any good record app for iOS?

The official Apple line is that they don't want their mobile screens recorded. I use an iPhone but captured my video on a Mac using a program called Screenflow.

Perhaps the techies here know a way around this - but you won't find an app in the Apple App Store.

Nicko
07-27-2017, 01:59 AM
Busy week - but I should have a little time Friday to record some matches. I'll scroll through this thread for those who want to have their teams recorded and try to record who I run into.

Thanks for starting this thread Zidar!

MoonShadow
07-27-2017, 07:33 AM
I like that the idea of recording matches finally has made it around here. :cool:

I was watching most of the vids and noticed how remarkable players you are and I completely understand now why I can't stay too long in the top 100...

If one of you guys, Nicko, ritchbe or Dave Murray happen to see my team on you lists, feel free to record the match and post it here. Same goes for anyone who likes to do that. Thanks. :)

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 09:24 AM
Recorded a game :)
No name given in video but a showcase of my team.

https://youtu.be/Io2l0FSeidw

Good combination of revivers, how long does it take for this team to clean a match?

VHE is a thorn in my side and can't decide whether to shard him or not... will wait a bit longer.

Recorded a whole bunch of games, one loss, will post it later on. No requesters found.

P.S. Ovy's defense is interesting, but cannot share.

slauki
07-27-2017, 09:44 AM
hey zidar just an idea:

how about editing the first post and adding the guys who are okay with being recorded and those who are not. would make it easier for the peeps who wants to record and are unsure...

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 10:00 AM
hey zidar just an idea:

how about editing the first post and adding the guys who are okay with being recorded and those who are not. would make it easier for the peeps who wants to record and are unsure...

Nice idea, have just added them.

Will post a list of yet unpublished videos in hope that some1 recognizes himself and chooses to publish.

Browno
07-27-2017, 10:29 AM
Good combination of revivers, how long does it take for this team to clean a match.

I believe it usually is around 2 minutes. Here i stumbled upon you :)

https://youtu.be/dtSMnC_4VDE

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 10:45 AM
I believe it usually is around 2 minutes. Here i stumbled upon you :)

Yaaay! :D Finally see them lemmings. Keep them coming, thx.

The loss I've talked about is vs Belial, I cannot find that username on board so I'll post it :)

Should have gone for WNBoL first.

(for Caretaker)

Belial (loss)

https://youtu.be/K3YdrCTijuY

Monte47
07-27-2017, 12:33 PM
The official Apple line is that they don't want their mobile screens recorded. I use an iPhone but captured my video on a Mac using a program called Screenflow.

Perhaps the techies here know a way around this - but you won't find an app in the Apple App Store.

Haha I figured would be the case. Thanks Nicko.

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 01:17 PM
Knew taking this team would be tricky against him, but really had no luck stealing buffs from WUR.

Sag (loss)

https://youtu.be/Hh8KzOApbrI

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 01:19 PM
Sag

https://youtu.be/DSuNLcRl7sQ

Hope they will be useful.

Btw. what is your current hold rate Sag, if I might ask?

Peppoah
07-27-2017, 02:41 PM
Omg i am becoming addicted :p
There you go Pepp, last one for today, couldn't help it when you gave the green light and you were next on my list ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG0HHkIJqQE

P.S. Fucking SSD..

Thanks Dave for the quick answer. I'm not a big fan of SSD with Strike Talismans in defense. When I'm confronted with them, I take away strike with either MCR or NBOL, then they drop down very fast. The same goes with reviving. My GCR revived the others too slow and you revived the Pyro with your PHaraoh which hardly happens when I play against a Pharaoh.
Damn AI.

P.S. Fucking Nomad 😀

Peppoah
07-27-2017, 02:45 PM
Sag

I really don't understand, why you didn't press the fury button of your GR. Maybe one of the enemies would go down with permadeath which would make the game a lot shorter.

Sag7272
07-27-2017, 02:55 PM
Btw. what is your current hold rate Sag, if I might ask?

Of course you may ask, nice fights btw :)
It's not as high as I'd wish but in this iteration it average around 20% (current 19% I think) slightly less than last week but haven't been attacked near as much.. Hard to say if ppl avoid it, adapted or just don't see me often in their lists..
Tanks for sharing this!

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 03:41 PM
Of course you may ask, nice fights btw :)
It's not as high as I'd wish but in this iteration it average around 20% (current 19% I think) slightly less than last week but haven't been attacked near as much.. Hard to say if ppl avoid it, adapted or just don't see me often in their lists..
Tanks for sharing this!

Thx for sharing, getting a feeling that average defenses are around 20% (didn't see that on my def, except early Arena)

I really don't understand, why you didn't press the fury button of your GR. Maybe one of the enemies would go down with permadeath which would make the game a lot shorter.

Hard to say, might be because I'm playing them for only a week. Will note this and use it more frequently if I get a chance (Switching back to my other attack formation tomorrow, this one can take too long)

Nicko
07-27-2017, 05:37 PM

If Kamuz gives permission to record him I'll do it - and it will likely be a defeat ;)

I swear - when I attack him it goes the same way every times. Wrath goes first - buffs removed and power drained - carnage ensues. Same way last four or five times no
Matter what my team.

Hoping that it unfolds differently on the camera ;)

Dragonet
07-27-2017, 06:59 PM
Hey Zidar, cool! i'm on your videos list. Feel free to show! Thanks! :p

mk ultra
07-27-2017, 07:35 PM
I also have no problem with being recorded. Maybe i'll post some of my battles.

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 09:12 PM
donslauki (loss)

https://youtu.be/FrakgJQzRTs

Fragile is this setup that depends on WUR clearing the way for first blood :)

Revenge (loss) comes in half an hour.

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 09:19 PM
zdm

https://youtu.be/fwNTiwu3U10

Askora
07-27-2017, 09:23 PM
Not once in couple of days, will keep an eye.

Noted! You were last on the list tonight.
Askora #2

A little late, but thanks! Looks like they at least tried to give you a run for the money! If there was a little 'I' in the 'AI' it may have been a different outcome.

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 09:25 PM
Patrice

https://youtu.be/buMLtiUsZnY

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 09:35 PM
Hey Zidar, cool! i'm on your videos list. Feel free to show! Thanks! :p

:) Here you go:

Dragonet

https://youtu.be/ajU6uRIKjOM

Caretaker
07-27-2017, 09:42 PM
Yaaay! :D Finally see them lemmings. Keep them coming, thx.

The loss I've talked about is vs Belial, I cannot find that username on board so I'll post it :)

Should have gone for WNBoL first.

(for Caretaker)

Should have pressed gre's fury. Tnx for the vid, and the dedication, cool of you :cool:

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 09:44 PM
These are great guys. Thanks to you and Nicko for the work!

Monte47 (eskiggalu)

https://youtu.be/qHv2srMSYu8

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 10:02 PM
donslauki (loss)

Fragile is this setup that depends on WUR clearing the way for first blood :)

Revenge (loss) comes in half an hour.

donslauki

https://youtu.be/AZRxMZcDiaE

It ends well if WUR clears the buffs.

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 10:08 PM
Should have pressed gre's fury. Tnx for the vid, and the dedication, cool of you :cool:

Thinking only about videos, it seems... just watched it again and actually shield fulfilled its purpose, but I must be blind for GRE's Fury... :)

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 11:15 PM
Today's one:

Monte47 (eskiggalu) #2

https://youtu.be/6U0OMKVCk4M

Kris-0707
07-27-2017, 11:26 PM
I don't mind to be recorded, had few epic fights which I could record and post here, shame that haven't seen that thread before.

mjmxiii
07-27-2017, 11:41 PM
https://youtu.be/7hMvRvDunNI

Awesome fight against Askora, had to post!

ritchbe
07-27-2017, 11:43 PM
I don't mind to be recorded, had few epic fights which I could record and post here, shame that haven't seen that thread before.

Ok, added you to the list in the first post and found you in my video stash from post #85

Kris

https://youtu.be/xTjjjm0mUz0

Patrice-1201
07-28-2017, 12:00 AM
Patrice

https://youtu.be/buMLtiUsZnY

Thanks mate. If only my VHE used his fury 😅

Askora
07-28-2017, 12:03 AM
Awesome fight against Askora, had to post!

Cool! I'm seeing a pattern with my defense. They're epically stupid and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a shotgun at 2 paces. :p

I'll double check the list and may post a video or two if I see anyone. Can only record on my phone and not my tablet, so it will depend on what I'm playing on as well.

mjmxiii
07-28-2017, 01:56 AM
Cool! I'm seeing a pattern with my defense. They're epically stupid and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a shotgun at 2 paces. :p

I'll double check the list and may post a video or two if I see anyone. Can only record on my phone and not my tablet, so it will depend on what I'm playing on as well.

I'm just glad SSD didn't taunt my GCR at the end or I would've been done!

Hey ritchbe, pls add me to the consent list... wins or losses are fine with me.

Askora
07-28-2017, 02:15 AM
Battle against R1ck

https://youtu.be/txsGHHjNUGg

Thedarkness
07-28-2017, 02:49 AM

Will post a list of yet unpublished videos in hope that some1 recognizes himself and chooses to publish.

Feel free to post mine. I'm sure my ass is being handed to me

Sid-2370

Askora
07-28-2017, 04:35 AM
Battle against Eskiggalu

https://youtu.be/1-NOemIHwx0

Sorry for the pop-up in the video. I'm trying to get back into dating. :D

mjmxiii
07-28-2017, 07:07 AM
https://youtu.be/ijOjijUW2kg

mjmxiii
07-28-2017, 11:51 AM
https://youtu.be/IYFrK3NA0l0

Another epic fight...

mjmxiii
07-28-2017, 12:08 PM
Was kinda shocked this went so well...

https://youtu.be/MNcoh0qo2ko

zdm-1083
07-28-2017, 12:12 PM
zdm

Another epic fight...

Thanks guyz

WickerMAn is so dumb.
The two fights he is using the dumbest move he has: Crumble XD

On fight one he should have use Erupt (Edit: watching again he could use Erupt due to 3 power left)
On second, Melt and I think it is a win XD

Nicko
07-28-2017, 01:24 PM
Zidar - did you record my Hold?

Would love to see a defense do something right ;). Or was it APMA?

Thanks

ritchbe
07-28-2017, 01:53 PM
Thanks mate. If only my VHE used his fury 😅

Yes, that would have been a problem :) But hey, notice, I finally used mine ;)

Went on auto-pilot and didn't record while on-the-go only after Nicko's defense pwned me did I notice its him, so no recording.

I'll put a brake with videos today, so I don't flood the thread

Nicko
07-28-2017, 01:55 PM
Found your new defense Patrice:

http://youtu.be/If0_7fxLT_s

Nicko
07-28-2017, 02:14 PM
mjmxiii - looks like your team did everything right!

Here's the revenge - your Gimp is a stun machine...

http://youtu.be/d1u4ANeY5UU

Nicko
07-28-2017, 02:21 PM
Went on auto-pilot and didn't record while on-the-go only after Nicko's defense pwned me did I notice its him, so no recording.

No worries - knowing it was legit is good enough ;)

Askora
07-28-2017, 02:32 PM
Battle against zidar this morning. Closer battle than some.

https://youtu.be/OdCo9iZQnbU

Nicko
07-28-2017, 02:47 PM
I also revenged Zidar

http://youtu.be/rnCHRQbniCo

Patrice-1201
07-28-2017, 03:10 PM
Found your new defense Patrice:

http://youtu.be/If0_7fxLT_s

Thanks Nicko it actually didn't do too bad...

Browno
07-28-2017, 03:24 PM
Loss against nicko. Died way too fast :p
https://youtu.be/0gvyBJ7ws1k

Nicko
07-28-2017, 03:38 PM
Poksic had asked in another thread...

http://youtu.be/UMuu_IUBFZM

Nicko
07-28-2017, 03:41 PM
Loss against nicko. Died way too fast :p
https://youtu.be/0gvyBJ7ws1k

Thanks Browno! Since Zidar didn't have the camera rolling on his loss it was helpful to see this.

Askora
07-28-2017, 04:46 PM
One for Patrice. Had to actually think a little on this one.

https://youtu.be/L33GUF_bGSE

ritchbe
07-28-2017, 05:12 PM
I also revenged Zidar

Too much to expect for Wrath to go first...

Since Zidar didn't have the camera rolling on his loss it was helpful to see this.

Was sneaking some battles (on the way to the beach) to get extra 2 SoW, so wasn't paying attention; dissappointed too, was clean :)

Battle against zidar this morning. Closer battle than some.

You call this close? :D I call it, oh goody, Wrath gets to do some moAr damage \m/

Thanks for the vids! :D

Patrice-1201
07-28-2017, 05:39 PM
One for Patrice. Had to actually think a little on this one.

https://youtu.be/L33GUF_bGSE

I wish my defense thought a little 😂

Askora
07-28-2017, 06:23 PM
Too much to expect for Wrath to go first...

Was sneaking some battles (on the way to the beach) to get extra 2 SoW, so wasn't paying attention; dissappointed too, was clean :)

You call this close? :D I call it, oh goody, Wrath gets to do some moAr damage \m/

Thanks for the vids! :D

I did say closer than some. :D

I wish my defense thought a little 😂

They did well for no brain. Could have easily gone the other way.

Fister
07-28-2017, 07:20 PM

I think I saw my name among there trooper. 😃

Please post the video, so I can see how poorly they perform. 😅

ritchbe
07-28-2017, 10:02 PM
I think I saw my name among there trooper. 😃

Please post the video, so I can see how poorly they perform. 😅

Here you go :) Went first, so it was easy for GRE + AoF combo

Fister

https://youtu.be/pHE6kudTTWU

Nicko
07-28-2017, 10:15 PM
With the Magus Child of the Damned event I put together a team using him and found it a lot of fun. It's also been cool watching these videos and the different approaches people take while attacking.

The last hour I've been experimenting with the team in this video against Mariner. I won't take it vs Prisoners or SSDs but otherwise it's been fun using an Eddie most don't give a second thought to - Shaman Eddie

Here you go Mariner!

http://youtu.be/eaB55do9gk0

Bradata
07-28-2017, 10:32 PM
With the Magus Child of the Damned event I put together a team using him and found it a lot of fun. It's also been cool watching these videos and the different approaches people take while attacking.

The last hour I've been experimenting with the team in this video against Mariner. I won't take it vs Prisoners or SSDs but otherwise it's been fun using an Eddie most don't give a second thought to - Shaman Eddie

Here you go Mariner!

http://youtu.be/eaB55do9gk0

Grate game, Nicko! Shaman is my only Warrior Eddie that I maxed out and I would take him almost on any attack I do. At first I didn't believe Sparton when he mentioned it on one of his posts but then I tried him and started using him more and more each day ;) The only problem is that he needs a supporting toon stealing energy for him to do his thing most of the time. And if you snap a set of explosive talismans on him at perfect hit he is doing AoE with his single target hits... :p

Nicko
07-28-2017, 10:40 PM
Grate game, Nicko! Shaman is my only Warrior Eddie that I maxed out and I would take him almost on any attack I do. At first I didn't believe Sparton when he mentioned it on one of his posts but then I tried him and started using him more and more each day ;) The only problem is that he needs a supporting toon stealing energy for him to do his thing most of the time. And if you snap a set of explosive talismans on him at perfect hit he is doing AoE with his single target hits... :p

Thanks Bradata!

That's exactly how I have him set up. And it was the team you had a few days ago on defense that led me to shard him. I won - but it was a great fight - and he did some cool stuff.

You've had some good defenses!

Fister
07-28-2017, 10:48 PM
Here you go :) Went first, so it was easy for GRE + AoF combo

Fister

https://youtu.be/pHE6kudTTWU

Tanks for the video Zidar. So glad I don't have to see the rest of my defense losses. Only 9% hold atm I think. 😅

Bradata
07-28-2017, 11:03 PM
Thanks Bradata!

That's exactly how I have him set up. And it was the team you had a few days ago on defense that led me to shard him. I won - but it was a great fight - and he did some cool stuff.

You've had some good defenses!

Silent told me the same about that defense but it was too weak against most of you guys, that's why I didn't keep it for too long but actually it is the same team attacking you all ;)
As you said, they can do pretty cool stuff but they need to be told how to do it and AI was never great at that.

Mariner-1212
07-29-2017, 12:35 AM
Here you go Mariner!

OUCH! Man you took out my only line of defense in the first round, hahaha! I tried revenging but literally didn't get a turn, you went first and I just watched the glorious show.

Good stuff, Nicko! Thanks for the post!

Monte47
07-29-2017, 02:01 AM
Thanks Browno! Since Zidar didn't have the camera rolling on his loss it was helpful to see this.

Nicko, I had a hold against you, I believe, any chance you recorded? I'm always shocked when my team holds. I change it every five hours to see what might hold lol.
Eskiggalu

Nicko
07-29-2017, 02:27 AM
When was it? I've been fooling around with teams but don't recall specific Holds (other than Kamuz ;))

Unfortunately no - I've posted all I've recorded...

Kris-0707
07-29-2017, 07:31 AM
MrFreeze

https://youtu.be/xAuoSl7Thls

Kris-0707
07-29-2017, 07:33 AM
Blacksteel

https://youtu.be/NkxO7laI0DM

MrFreeze
07-29-2017, 01:22 PM
MrFreeze

https://youtu.be/xAuoSl7Thls

Boy they went down quick huh? Thanks for posting. I was gonna try to record some myself, but I'm on an iPhone and it doesn't seem possible.

Blacksteel
07-29-2017, 03:44 PM
Blacksteel

https://youtu.be/NkxO7laI0DM
Thanks Kris, that team was some idea I tried last night, it can give some nasty surprises but it didn't work well at all in the end, nice job you did there.

Kris-0707
07-30-2017, 08:22 AM
Zidar

https://youtu.be/ZyHV8c2kf8c

Kris-0707
07-30-2017, 08:24 AM
Blacksteel (different team?)

https://youtu.be/mHa6ZjYoeno

Tridimensionale
07-30-2017, 08:41 AM
Lost a revenge on Nicko yesterday .. that VHE does is job in defence too :(
What app do you guys use to record video on Android ? i ll try to post somethin too when i have time

Kris-0707
07-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Lost a revenge on Nicko yesterday .. that VHE does is job in defence too :(
What app do you guys use to record video on Android ? i ll try to post somethin too when i have time

I'm using standard android feature. Just hold the power button and you should to have 4 options to choose from: Power off, Restart, Take screenshot and Record screen. (Sony Xperia)

Tridimensionale
07-30-2017, 09:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRFjeJbMz9w&t=10s

Tridimensionale
07-30-2017, 09:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrvzqD6yTiY&t=11s

This was a close one :p

Sorry for the audio.. don t know how to disable or use the in game one

Nicko
07-30-2017, 02:37 PM
While it was cool to see my defense get some Holds in these videos, I had my worst defensive week ever - 18%.

Because I completely rearranged things for this week - I'm temporarily taking myself OFF the video list. I finally started getting some Holds this morning and I want to see if that trend continues.

If it goes consistently below 20% - I'll put my self back on the list and enjoy the carnage :p

I started those videos to show how you could take a toon that was kind of a laughing stock - the Smurf CotD - and build a successful team around him. Zidar did an awesome thing taking the idea and running with it - and in the process is giving us a window into not only how are defenses perform, but also a myriad of attack strategies. What a great resource! Thanks for moving it forward and I'm glad it was stickied - as new players come on I would wager it will rack up lots of views.

At the same time - I think it's tougher than ever to have a decent defense. So I'm going to see if this helps at all since this defense is a bit different than the typical Wrath/SSD combo.

I'm happy to continue to post videos of anyone who wants to continue to be filmed.

Thanks Zidar!

R1ck
07-30-2017, 02:54 PM
There is a list in OP of people who allowed to be recorded, guys who want to post videos should look first that post. Thanks

Everything will change once talismans proc are "fixed" , it is an offensive help being able to use a lot of power moves either healing or reviving toons. Hold rates have fallen a lot because of this.

Nicko
07-30-2017, 03:12 PM
My defense always takes a drop on Friday/Saturday because lots of attacks by top players, but man it gets crazy when you feel that current of attacks come and you're not holding. You reach a certain point and it's difficult to move beyond treading water.

And it will be interesting to see how the talisman changes effect things - cause there are some character tunings as well that may counterbalance. Never a dull moment around here!

Blacksteel
07-30-2017, 03:37 PM
Blacksteel (different team?)
Yes Kris, that was one of the different teams I used trying to improve hold rate, defense was all over the place attempting to fend off so many attacks.

My defense always takes a drop on Friday/Saturday because lots of attacks by top players, but man it gets crazy when you feel that current of attacks come and you're not holding. You reach a certain point and it's difficult to move beyond treading water.

And it will be interesting to see how the talisman changes effect things - cause there are some character tunings as well that may counterbalance. Never a dull moment around here!

Ditto.

Tridimensionale
07-30-2017, 06:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X-y0EbY7oI

Caretaker
07-30-2017, 08:08 PM
Good rng on the start there on my side. Dumb nbol. Lucky escape with the nomad. Tnx for the video 3D

Tridimensionale
07-30-2017, 08:54 PM
Double revenge vs Zidar

first match lost & second one got saved by GCR.. well done Zidar! that triple strike combo is really annoying ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pid983PtOWs

GotN
07-30-2017, 10:08 PM
Feel free to post videos from my defense too. Would be interesting to see. Great thread btw. Thanks to everybody!

ritchbe
07-30-2017, 10:21 PM
Because I completely rearranged things for this week - I'm temporarily taking myself OFF the video list. I finally started getting some Holds this morning and I want to see if that trend continues.

If it goes consistently below 20% - I'll put my self back on the list and enjoy the carnage :p

Thanks Zidar!

First of all, congratulations on 4th place! you're welcome and thanks for smurfing things up in the first place ^^

On the other note, to make it clear, do you wish us to stop filming your defense for the time being?

Double revenge vs Zidar

first match lost & second one got saved by GCR.. well done Zidar! that triple strike combo is really annoying ;)

Wow! That is how I only wish my defense would perform! Thanks for showing me! I took Gmac's defense and got rid of WUR and replaced him with Nomad for the fun of it and it can hold a def or two :)

It just happens that I've filmed some fights experimenting today and yours was among them.

Tridimension (loss)

https://youtu.be/f0rTo5-mJyU

ritchbe
07-30-2017, 10:37 PM
....something didn't feel right so I gave it an another go :)

Tridimension

https://youtu.be/uedpcJ7S3jA

Tridimensionale
07-31-2017, 09:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAbWRV0dErY

ritchbe
07-31-2017, 01:25 PM
It seems that I will stop recording for a moment, having so much fun with VHE (not a single shard on him) and one more completely unsharded toon that it is suspicious :D

...so apparently this just happened:

That would put my unlucky number to 51, since 50 is the streak for this VHE team of mine, together with yesterday's 13 wins.

I can't remember if his holy unshardedness VHE is to blame or simply Lulero's defense performed spot on. Either way, so fun running around with 2 completely unsharded toons and getting on top.

I will stop filming for the time being to see if I can make something out of this team to count towards the end of the week. I will also migrate to a bad connection area for the next couple of weeks with no access to flat Internet, so that will also count as the reason for video silence from me :) Hope I don't get too many errors on Saturday...

Feel free to record that "defense" of mine and keep the other videos flowing!

Lulero
07-31-2017, 02:28 PM
@Tridimentionale: Thanks! Even though it was going according to plan this explosive proc of yours screwed everything heh.

@Zidar: My defense is rocking 33% right now, won't last but feels good. Sorry for your loss though, and I'm very jelly of your VHE, too! Keep up the good work.

Monte47
07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X-y0EbY7oI

Hey! I missed this. Thank you for posting. Was fun to watch my beating lol.

I wish I could record on iPhone. I'm using Shaman Eddie on offense, and he is really fun to play with.

Kris-0707
07-31-2017, 05:29 PM
I could not publish more than one video, so I pasted the links

Lulero https://youtu.be/yTfUAmcw4I8

R1ck https://youtu.be/tMEJKRdPyA4

Tridimension https://youtu.be/aowJHYOXQ-s

Tridimension 2 https://youtu.be/JI5YJmkVBoA

Zidar https://youtu.be/MSdMHalPCRU

Lulero
07-31-2017, 05:39 PM
Thank you Kris. I knew it would look ugly against prisoner even when going first, but didn't have one to make sure. Last time I leave such a pivotal passive (Desert Marauder's in this setup of mine) without immunity.

Tridimensionale
07-31-2017, 06:49 PM
Thanks for sharing Kris ! i need to find a way to shield wrath..

R1ck
07-31-2017, 08:00 PM
Please remove my nickname from the list, thanks.

ritchbe
08-01-2017, 07:45 AM
I could not publish more than one video, so I pasted the links

Lulero https://youtu.be/yTfUAmcw4I8

R1ck https://youtu.be/tMEJKRdPyA4

Tridimension https://youtu.be/aowJHYOXQ-s

Tridimension 2 https://youtu.be/JI5YJmkVBoA

Zidar https://youtu.be/MSdMHalPCRU

Thanks! :)

Please remove my nickname from the list, thanks.

Done.

Kris-0707
08-01-2017, 09:31 AM
I attacked some guys from the list so I'm expecting to see videos of my poor team smashed to the ground as well, would like to see that. Come on guys, share the videos.
I've got another 3 fights already recorded, will upload them after work :)
Sorry to hear from R1ck that he don't want to be on the list anymore, I can understand why, but this is just the game and we shouldn't take it to serious, just do it for fun (if you know what I mean).

DaveMurray
08-01-2017, 10:11 AM
I attacked some guys from the list so I'm expecting to see videos of my poor team smashed to the ground as well, would like to see that. Come on guys, share the videos.
Sorry to hear from R1ck that he don't want to be on the list anymore, I can understand why, but this is just the game and we shouldn't take it to serious, just do it for fun (if you know what I mean).

Well we have to respect everyones decision, even though i don't believe that it will make any difference on their defences.
Imho those videos do a good job on teaching people different attacking tactics/approaches and reveal bugs of battles.

Sag7272
08-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Well we have to respect everyones decision, even though i don't believe that it will make any difference on their defences.
Imho those videos do a good job on teaching people different attacking tactics/approaches and reveal bugs of battles.

Actually reporting a better hold rate since videos..
Probably a coincidence thought..

Nicko
08-01-2017, 12:57 PM

My defense is SO easy to beat if you go first - and manageable if you know the right tricks - but can be a real pain if you go in second without the right team. Like I said - if defense turns out to be a bust (which it very well may cause they often are) I'm happy to share freely again as this lulu defense may be changed. As a rule I agree these videos don't matter - but right now my defense is a one trick pony so keeping things as "mysterious" as possible ;)

ritchbe
08-01-2017, 01:09 PM

Respect for wishes above all in order to keep the thread healthy. It almost went the wrong way when I've started it by posting several videos... :)

Videos are invaluable aspect and we can learn much from them so I fully understand Sag below.

mjmxiii
08-01-2017, 07:39 PM
This thread helped me see a weak point in my DEF last week. Replaced WTroll with a reviver (GCR) and numbers shot up to end at 24% and last I checked was at 44% this week! I'm sure that will be much lower by weeks end but never seen it do so well.

Sag7272
08-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Videos are invaluable aspect and we can learn much from them so I fully understand Sag below.

Actually team, beside some tweaks, is exactly the same lol
Biggest upside seeing those videos is seeing your def "In the wild" there's a point in testing things in the manager where you can't go further & just hope it unfolds as expected once someone else than you will be attacking..

Giving away some surprises seems a fair compromise & helps lower ranked players getting ideas in the process :)

But that's me... Can also understand the secrecy of some, I really like that there's a consensus on just filming those ok with it :)

(First time I quote myself, it's kinda weird)

Tridimensionale
08-02-2017, 11:18 AM

Yeah i thought i recorded you but did not, next time for sure ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWEGiSpN2M

mk ultra
08-02-2017, 01:02 PM
My defense is SO easy to beat if you go first - and manageable if you know the right tricks - but can be a real pain if you go in second without the right team. Like I said - if defense turns out to be a bust (which it very well may cause they often are) I'm happy to share freely again as this lulu defense may be changed. As a rule I agree these videos don't matter - but right now my defense is a one trick pony so keeping things as "mysterious" as possible ;)

True, your team is weak if attacker goes first. But if attacker goes second he can only win if wrath does not remove all buffs in the first move. All buffs gone and the second wrath doing the power move translates into defeat 9 out of 10 cases. I'll try again as soon as i see you on my list. Zidar's team also is hard to beat if you go second

ritchbe
08-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Zidar's team also is hard to beat if you go second

Inspired by Gmac's defense, only switched WUR for Nomad.

Would love to put my current attacking team to have a go at defense, but am still saving it out of sight :)

Connection is dreadful here where I'm currently at, so I will have to go through the videos at a later time.

Nicko
08-02-2017, 03:07 PM
True, your team is weak if attacker goes first. But if attacker goes second he can only win if wrath does not remove all buffs in the first move. All buffs gone and the second wrath doing the power move translates into defeat 9 out of 10 cases. I'll try again as soon as i see you on my list. Zidar's team also is hard to beat if you go second

Definitely not 9/10 but it can be a challenge depending on how the cards fall. Holds definitely better this week and have occured against both top players and the lower ranked. But if you go first you may as well hit Auto and grab a beer cause you'll win every time ;)

Nicko
08-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Inspired by Gmac's defense, only switched WUR for Nomad.

Would love to put my current attacking team to have a go at defense, but am still saving it out of sight :)

Connection is dreadful here where I'm currently at, so I will have to go through the videos at a later time.

I'm at 98% this week with only two losses - you and Lulero - so I'll second this.

Haven't faced Kamuz yet though :p

slauki
08-02-2017, 05:40 PM
hey guys,

i swiched my defense today, so please take me from the list from for the next time. will see how it goes first but it seems i have to swich it again. can't hold anyone anymore kinda frustrating at the moment...

Fudjo
08-02-2017, 06:50 PM
I'm not a top player around here, but I sometimes get attacked by you folks. :) Feel free to record my games! I'd love to see myself getting my ass kicked. :)

Username: Satan81-5023

ritchbe
08-02-2017, 09:05 PM
hey guys,

i swiched my defense today, so please take me from the list from for the next time. will see how it goes first but it seems i have to swich it again. can't hold anyone anymore kinda frustrating at the moment...

Okay, hope you don't start a trend :D

I know that Gmac's absence is tempting, but that won't change too much in top 10- they will simply shift +1 :D

Filming someone's defense in my opinion isn't decisive as probably .9 of the score comes from (Saturday) attacks.

We've all learned a lot from these videos and this trend of "put me in, pull me out" will be the death of this thread; whoever aims for top 25 will memorize your defense and will simply adapt in the second go. Top 10 probably not even that.

I can't keep the videos flowing for two weeks simply because of being on paid mobile connection (3G speed at best, errors lurking) with no flat around, so please keep the vids flowing!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting my VHE incognito with your defense to see if I help with your ratio :D

mjmxiii
08-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Okay, hope you don't start a trend :D

Filming someone's defense in my opinion isn't decisive as probably .9 of the score comes from (Saturday) attacks.

We've all learned a lot from these videos and this trend of "put me in, pull me out" will be the death of this thread; whoever aims for top 25 will memorize your defense and will simply adapt in the second go. Top 10 probably not even that.

Yeah I don't think pulling out of this thread is gonna have much of an effect on the hold % although, we'll definitely want to hear from both Nicko and Slauki (and anyone else who removed themselves) after Saturday to see if they noticed a huge difference.

It's helped me a lot and is still enjoyable to watch everyone's styles... keep me in and please continue to post any victories or defeats against me!

edsel
08-03-2017, 12:25 AM
edsel 3356 can video, Nicko your team and I have crossed paths in Arena many times, some of them I don't want to see again...your team is TOUGH

ritchbe
08-03-2017, 07:19 AM
hey guys,

Can confirm that the defense is good and got crippled the first time I attacked and went 2nd; no luck + going 2nd works fine to lose.

Revenge was faster and sweeter. Report your ratio here, your defense could work nicely.

Kris-0707
08-03-2017, 10:02 AM
I had the fight with Nicko on the morning. Blimey, 2 overpowered Wrath's ... I went first and won (got it recorded, but will not share it here), I think if you go against that sort of teams 2nd, there is basically very small chance to win. I've seen another team with 2 Wraths, looks like someone already copied Nicko's setup.

I've got few videos recorded against players from the list, but looks like only 3dimension and myself are sharing videos in that thread. I will upload them when someone else other than 3dimension will do the same.

DaveMurray
08-03-2017, 10:27 AM
I didn't record a single hold for 60+ matches atm, switched defence multiple times and still nothing, can someone please post a video, something is wrong..

mk ultra
08-03-2017, 11:34 AM
I highly doubt anyone is copying nicko team.
Besides his team is ok if it wasn't for the bugged talisman procing multiple times.

Pepp's team has 2 wraths too. But the talismans setup and the other 2 toons doesn't help, so it was pretty easy to beat it going second

mk ultra
08-03-2017, 11:40 AM
I didn't record a single hold for 60+ matches atm, switched defence multiple times and still nothing, can someone please post a video, something is wrong..

Almost the same here. As soon as you work your way up to top 25, holds are extremely rare if your team doesn't stun, taunt or blind

slauki
08-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Can confirm that the defense is good and got crippled the first time I attacked and went 2nd; no luck + going 2nd works fine to lose.

Revenge was faster and sweeter. Report your ratio here, your defense could work nicely.

thanks man will sure let you guys know if it had some impac. numbers are too small to draw conclusion in total i have miserable 14% now. still kinda midweek and it used to be around 25%+ for weeks. it dropped a lot in the last days, when it started raining attacks.

well tbh i don't think specific videos have too much of an effect, but every hold matters especially on saturdays. a lack of holds make climbing or competing much harder. every hold makes a difference of at least 24 points (+12 instead of -12) so it's adds up a lot in total.

Enkilol
08-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Hi there, feel free to use videos where i 'm in.
Thx for the post.
Enkilol-7758

Kris-0707
08-03-2017, 06:51 PM
Alright, looks like not too many of us wants to share the strategies ...
My team is quite bad (the same since week 6 or 7 - don't remember) and AI still doesn't know how to use these toons :) therefore my ass been kicked so many times that I no longer care about it :)
So below are links to few fights from yesterday and today ...

Caretakerii: https://youtu.be/FpNZkuSGg7g

Eskiggalu: https://youtu.be/ryH0rDB3edY

Caretakerii v2: https://youtu.be/yd3ayKvSmak

Caretakerii v3: https://youtu.be/qWANcgfdEyk

Askora: https://youtu.be/nJQkI1L4gx4

Pepp: https://youtu.be/3a88WTr00Cc

Lulero: https://youtu.be/QE_BNxyXMpw

Tridimensionale
08-03-2017, 08:11 PM
thanks man will sure let you guys know if it had some impac. numbers are too small to draw conclusion in total i have miserable 14% now. still kinda midweek and it used to be around 25%+ for weeks. it dropped a lot in the last days, when it started raining attacks.

Well Prof. to be honest i have the same problem as you.. used to have 22-23% def ratio, last week had huge drop and this week is only 15%.. i don t think is the video sharing.. maybe energy talisman abuse help attacks or the nerf of some key toons that helped before (nbol / MCR / wrath) ..
Anyway we all have high attacks ratio (from 89 to 97 %) , al least the players in top 50 so playing in high rank we can t expect much from our hold :( but a few times bad rng happen and thats all we can expect xD. yesterday for example i lost 3 times in a row against ringe's team which is very similar to your new setup.. only matter of luck/bad rng/coin toss sometimes..

Monte47
08-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Hey! Thanks for sharing Kris! At least my demon had some staying power unlike those other wusses! Lol

Tridimensionale
08-05-2017, 11:34 PM
As promised, double revenge vs Kris :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQDIBXL_n2k&t=4s

Tridimensionale
08-05-2017, 11:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezWjyT2mzFU

Peppoah
08-06-2017, 03:44 AM
Pepp's team has 2 wraths too. But the talismans setup and the other 2 toons doesn't help, so it was pretty easy to beat it going second

No, I don't have two wrath, only one. I tried with beelze and wrath, but wrath is not sharded and had assassin talis. Didn't work out too well. Maybe I'll give it a try later.

ritchbe
08-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Hi all!

I've burned out trying to reach top 10 with unstable connection, drained battery, overall lag of being overheated from playing on charger and consequent errors. Spent way too much time, gotta control that :)

I'll put a hold on the game and won't be playing at all or competing in Arena any more this month.

Since this is a viral thread I would like to ask our moderators if they can transfer ownership to someone else (Nicko, you up?), enable editing of the first post or create a new one and concatenate this whole thread to its end.

@Sparton_LOTB, @Kaz_LOTB ?

See you again in the Brave new world, somewhere in time \m/

ritchbe
09-02-2017, 05:17 PM
Bump :)

What is this? No videos? Shall we change it? :)

SDTull
08-28-2018, 07:45 PM
Feel free to share any fights with my team. I've been curious how they do in a real fight.

DanielRacy
08-29-2018, 12:56 AM
What's up. Hey I'm not a top player but I tend to finish the week around 150. If you guys record my defense I would appreciate to see it in acction. Thanks.

Yup
08-29-2018, 03:29 AM
Realize this thread is a year old (since the 'bump') and no one's posted anything :)

SDTull
08-29-2018, 06:00 AM
Realize this thread is a year old (since the 'bump') and no one's posted anything :)

Saw that right after I hit PQR. Doh.

ritchbe
08-31-2019, 01:17 PM
Few like sharing and it was too complicated keeping records of who wants to share and who doesn't.

I took a long pause from the game, missed all those imba talisman drops and am struggling a bit atm to keep up.

If someone wants to take over the thread, record and keep records of permissions be my guest :)