PDA

View Full Version : Brave New World! .... Coming Soon! (We hope)

zamasu
07-27-2017, 08:14 PM
First Sneak Peek at BNW and A new Dungeon????

Link (https://www.gamingcypher.com/iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-huge-update-features-brave-new-world-themed-content/)

Credit to Felice for finding out!

Amarthir
07-27-2017, 08:26 PM
Looks totally awesome! Although that "Trooper" Eddie looks a little familiar 🤔🤔 anyways glad to hear the good news. Hopefully this will calm the rabid animals that are the facebook commenters lol.

slauki
07-27-2017, 08:34 PM
can you please add the source of information? where is this picture from and any new infos about ETA?

can't wait.... :D

BTW: Trooper eddie is eternity eddie :D

EDIT: sorry was too exited now i saw the link :D

zamasu
07-27-2017, 08:47 PM
can you please add the source of information? where is this picture from and any new infos about ETA?

can't wait.... :D

BTW: Trooper eddie is eternity eddie :D

EDIT: sorry was too exited now i saw the link :D

Good Point! I was too excited that I dint even notice about EE lol

Kardas
07-27-2017, 08:57 PM
Looks very promising. Very promising.

Of course we can now let the speculation run free as to what that rocky planet is (my guess is a Final Frontier world). Or if those blue crawly things will be collectible. Hopefully they'll just be 1-3* characters. Would make sense considering we got the 'good' BNW toons anyway.

druid138
07-27-2017, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the heads up. New LotB news seems to show up in all kinds of places! We need a team to collect it all in one location. :)

BNW looks cool. I agree with Kardas re: Final Frontier. I know there is a design for that Eddie. The comment about the BNW Boss is cool. I remember Sparton or Llexi or someone on the team making a comment awhile back about how tough the Boss(es) might be. Can't wait!

Lulero
07-27-2017, 09:10 PM
Awesome!

What I like most that might be overlooked is the fact LotB is being advertised. More players!

DIEDD
07-27-2017, 09:29 PM
Looks very promising. Very promising.

Of course we can now let the speculation run free as to what that rocky planet is (my guess is a Final Frontier world).

I just saw that world I thought the same thing.

Coletrain
07-28-2017, 12:10 AM
Final frontier world? Yes please! Been waiting for a final frontier eddie. Looking pretty cool!

Amarthir
07-28-2017, 12:31 AM
I noticed this new dungeon possibly final frontier, doesn't look like it's locked. Might we get a twofer next month?

slauki
07-28-2017, 01:36 AM
if you haven't seen it yet, check this out.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8576-August-2017-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY&p=52200&viewfull=1#post52200

seems like next update will bring bnw!!!!

thealchemist
07-28-2017, 02:01 PM
Well it does seem to go with what Kaz said recently about it being a month away approximately, so August is about right. As for getting 2 for one, that might be asking a lot. It could explain some of the delays though? A final frontier makes lots of sense at some point.

Askora
07-28-2017, 02:29 PM
I noticed this new dungeon possibly final frontier, doesn't look like it's locked. Might we get a twofer next month?

BNW isn't locked either. :cool: Very obviously a developer build, so I wouldn't think anything is locked.

My guess is that even if 'Final Frontier'? world is close to ready that it wouldn't be opened up yet. It would make more sense to keep it back for a later update. I seriously doubt that it's ready though. BNW is just now almost released and still roughly 2 weeks aways.

Bradata
07-28-2017, 02:56 PM
Zamasu, thanks for sharing this with us! Our hopes are up again after this long wait and many couldn't wait this long for obvious reasons.
I hope this comes out soon 'cause I'm tired of the PVP and PVE grinding :D

Mariner-1212
07-28-2017, 02:59 PM
Really great, can't wait for this! Thanks for posting!

zamasu
07-28-2017, 05:20 PM
You guys are very welcome!

I wanted to share my excitement with everyone else LoL

Kardas
07-31-2017, 12:49 PM
I just want to quickly point out that there's one other thing we could still speculate on: the purpose of that third dungeon world.

BNW is confirmed to be dropping Talismans. The question is if BNW will do that like the Skull Quests (Talismans only, save for small extras), or like LoL (not only Talismans but also evolution materials and runes). If it's the former, it's very possible that the third world could focus on Evolution and/or XP Runes. It's also possible that this third world could allow you to farm for a difference resource entirely- my best guess being soul fragments at the moment.

mjmxiii
08-01-2017, 03:34 AM
if you haven't seen it yet, check this out.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8576-August-2017-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY&p=52200&viewfull=1#post52200

seems like next update will bring bnw!!!!

Uughhh it's killing me! Just thinking that we could have BNW tomorrow because of that "Aug_2017_01" part is building serious anticipation! Trying not to get my hopes too high...

DaveMurray
08-01-2017, 10:05 AM
Uughhh it's killing me! Just thinking that we could have BNW tomorrow because of that "Aug_2017_01" part is building serious anticipation! Trying not to get my hopes too high...

I would love to have a specific date announced from the devs, still i was about to take a "big break"(prolly quit) and then i read the update notes, now i have something to wait for and not only that but i am also excited because i believe that the impact on pvp will be huge with the tali changes so we'll finally have a proper competition and not a who's gonna be second after G again.
Still i would love to see a few more changes in PvP point system and probably a cap on hourly attacks so that they can balance the Saturday night fever but i hope for them in the next update while we'll be busy with BNW.

mjmxiii
08-01-2017, 10:24 AM
I would love to have a specific date announced from the devs, still i was about to take a "big break"(prolly quit) and then i read the update notes, now i have something to wait for and not only that but i am also excited because i believe that the impact on pvp will be huge with the tali changes so we'll finally have a proper competition and not a who's gonna be second after G again.
Still i would love to see a few more changes in PvP point system and probably a cap on hourly attacks so that they can balance the Saturday night fever but i hope for them in the next update while we'll be busy with BNW.

Hey DM, G's taking a break dude... he confirmed it earlier, Eternal is up for grabs this week. Make a run at it! You got some skills.. Hit that shit and then take a break :p

Seriously though, I was at an end too but BNW images and CG dropping gave me a second wind...

DaveMurray
08-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Hey DM, G's taking a break dude... he confirmed it earlier, Eternal is up for grabs this week. Make a run at it! You got some skills.. Hit that shit and then take a break :p

Seriously though, I was at an end too but BNW images and CG dropping gave me a second wind...

Yeah i knew about G before his post, we had a talk in F2F, if i had the time to run for eternal i would do it anyway even if G was going for it, it's just that i don't like how the whole mechanism of PvP is working.
You can only play on Saturday and go for it so a whole week of people's efforts is going wasted and i don't like that. A cap of hourly attacks for the whole week or only Saturday could fix that but i suppose devs have other things to concentrate to atm like BNW and i am fine with it, it'll keep me busy until i get another dupe eternal..

mjmxiii
08-01-2017, 11:04 AM
Yeah i knew about G before his post, we had a talk in F2F, if i had the time to run for eternal i would do it anyway even if G was going for it, it's just that i don't like how the whole mechanism of PvP is working.
You can only play on Saturday and go for it so a whole week of people's efforts is going wasted and i don't like that. A cap of hourly attacks for the whole week or only Saturday could fix that but i suppose devs have other things to concentrate to atm like BNW and i am fine with it, it'll keep me busy until i get another dupe eternal..

Yeah that system does suck.. I was wondering why they don't try something like "players only available to get attacked when online or only when in arena" ....Seems like some players get to be invisible while the rest of us get fucked... at least we wouldn't wake up to 30 attacks and hundreds of points lost with that kinda system.... We wouldnt go up in points either cuz no possibilities of DEF holds when offline. All I know for sure is they need to do something.. last post.. battery is at 2%

Shaolin85london
08-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Yeah that system does suck.. I was wondering why they don't try something like "players only available to get attacked when online or only when in arena" ....Seems like some players get to be invisible while the rest of us get fucked... at least we wouldn't wake up to 30 attacks and hundreds of points lost with that kinda system.... We wouldnt go up in points either cuz no possibilities of DEF holds when offline. All I know for sure is they need to do something.. last post.. battery is at 2%

This! 100% agree with that. For the fairness and motivation to play arena, this should be the good way to go.

Nicko
08-01-2017, 01:34 PM

Agree 100%. While the Saturday rush CAN be fun - it excludes a lot of people. I have a baseball game to attend this week and it will be either Saturday or Sunday - so if Saturday - the whole week is wasted. At the same time there's not much effort put in DURING the week by most, so not much lost either. It just limits the competitors in its current state to those who are willing to sacrifice a Saturday...

Fister
08-01-2017, 02:11 PM

Sorry trooper,but that is the worse idea ever imo.

Only getting attacked when online/in arena would create even more invisibles and even more 'saturday rushes' only they would prolly now become daily.

It would mean players would have to make as many VP's in the shortest time possible every day and then get out of there to become invisible and not getting attacked (at least those caring for ranks).

And if just being in the game would make you attackable some would prolly stop doing troopers daily.

Besides, you would still have the saturday rush, and BIGmac would still win (when he want to) due to his speed.

Nicko
08-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Sorry trooper,but that is the worse idea ever imo.

Only getting attacked when online/in arena would create even more invisibles and even more 'saturday rushes' only they would prolly now become daily.

It would mean players would have to make as many VP's in the shortest time possible every day and then get out of there to become invisible and not getting attacked (at least those caring for ranks).

And if just being in the game would make you attackable some would prolly stop doing troopers daily.

Besides, you would still have the saturday rush, and BIGmac would still win (when he want to) due to his speed.

The Bigmac comment made me laugh - for those of us who grew up with McDonaldland - all I could think of was this

Bradata
08-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Bruce Dickinson's birthday is coming up on August 7th, I would be happy to celebrate it with the BNW being available to play on that day :rolleyes:

mjmxiii
08-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Hey Fister all good, no need to feel bad about ruining my hopes and dreams lmao... like I said at the end all I know is something needs to be done. Right now seems a few have that advantage makes it shit for the rest. I'm not trying to go Eternals so the point is moot but yeah special sauce, lettuce, cheese on a sesame seed bun bud :p the hunger!

And Nicko, that thing looks like Mac Dz version of "It" ...chasing kids n shit lol

zamasu
08-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Any one has more info about BNW? any more clues of when can we expect it?

HomemLivre
08-08-2017, 04:14 PM

Hey mate, I think thats coming to mid month, probably next week. Most of the patches go live in a wednesday, tomorrow would be awesome! hahahaha

Blacksteel
08-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Well some people say that the world as we know it is going to end after Aug 21 because of the eclipse and nibiru and the bible and what not, so I guess they would go for a release soon after, being it BNW and all that.

mjmxiii
08-08-2017, 08:56 PM

Talismans in Arena store go away in 4 days.... on the 12th. Mid month is a few days later... raging clue

Maiden Legacy Member
08-08-2017, 09:19 PM
https://youtu.be/5-uX31sQnuQ

calizario
08-08-2017, 09:23 PM
https://youtu.be/5-uX31sQnuQ

I hope these new talisma are sets of 4, otherwise the arena will be ridiculous

Amarthir
08-08-2017, 09:25 PM
I hope these new talisma are sets of 4, otherwise the arena will be ridiculous

I agree. Echo talismans sound like they'll be op. But hey unlike before, these will be available to everyone and not just a few.

Someone outta make a new talisman list once this is out.

MrFreeze
08-08-2017, 09:30 PM
Hell yeah! Can't wait to fight the alien Eddie squid thing.

https://youtu.be/_Lvf7Zu4XJU

Mariner-1212
08-08-2017, 09:58 PM
Someone outta make a new talisman list once this is out.

Working on that and a couple other things, and could use some helpers. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Ezz
08-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Yeah I hope they are sets of 4. Imagine a team of 3 wraths and navigator Eddie all with echos. Good times.

Amarthir
08-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Yeah I hope they are sets of 4. Imagine a team of 3 wraths and navigator Eddie all with echos. Good times.

I'd try them on somebody who already has a chance for an extra turn. Like Eternity or Cyborg Eddie. That way they'll keep blasting away at them. Or for those with Ignite or Charge abilities as a base.

Bradata
08-08-2017, 10:34 PM
I know one thing for sure is gonna happen, very soon after BNW opens we are going to start crying that we don't have enough free spots for the new talismans. Almost every other day I have to sell at least 50 tallies so I can keep playing 'cause the game says that all my slots are full. I hope the devs are aware of this and are coming up with something in the new update.

Zapathusara
08-08-2017, 11:15 PM
No words on the other 5 new icons?
(Starts on 55 sec, slow down speed to see better)

and no yellow talis on the vid, lol

Coletrain
08-08-2017, 11:20 PM
The boss reminds me of the watcher in the water from lord of the rings...this all looks really cool though.

Amarthir
08-08-2017, 11:41 PM
No words on the other 5 new icons?
(Starts on 55 sec, slow down speed to see better)

and no yellow talis on the vid, lol

He said over 20 and I counted less than 20 in the video so these are clearly just examples.
I'm excited for resistance/resilience talismans. #makeassassinsgreatagain

Leo_ID
08-09-2017, 12:06 AM
In LOTB instagram story, they say it's less than 24 hour until Brave New World!

Too bad I haven't got time to play for the next 3 days...

Hypnos
08-09-2017, 12:14 AM

wow, can you please take a screenshot!

Amarthir
08-09-2017, 12:21 AM

I'd like to see that too. Didn't see or hear them say it myself when I checked the story.

Leo_ID
08-09-2017, 12:24 AM
They did delete it :(

By the time I checked instagram earlier, they've got 3 stories. I went back to take a screenshot as hypnos asked, there are only 2 again.

Amarthir
08-09-2017, 12:25 AM
They did delete it :(

By the time I checked instagram earlier, they've got 3 stories. I went back to take a screenshot as hypnos asked, there are only 2 again.

Likely either a mistake or they wanted it to be a secret, we'll see :)

Blacksteel
08-09-2017, 12:27 AM
They do mention that 'Our next big feature is just around the corner' on twitter.

Zapathusara
08-09-2017, 12:40 AM
He said over 20 and I counted less than 20 in the video so these are clearly just examples.
I'm excited for resistance/resilience talismans. #makeassassinsgreatagain

I know, but was funny the lack of gunner love.
And as a MTG player, I like wild speculation about the unkown ones, but I think time will soon tell

90mphyorker
08-09-2017, 01:20 AM
Hoping for lots of new missions and achievements too. Really enjoyed the addition of Missions as it gives you extra reasons to play.

Glad I've been hoarding runes for a while. Will be able to max some Talismans straight away. Mainly red and blue though.

For the love of God though, gives us Trooper Eddie. I know you were hinting about him in the video. He's been far too long in coning.

druid138
08-09-2017, 01:37 AM
They do mention that 'Our next big feature is just around the corner' on twitter.

I believe the last time there was a Llexi update video on Twitter with the comment 'just around the corner', the update came the following day.

Preview (https://mobile.twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/854457332671037441) on April 18
Update (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5410-Game-Update-April-19th-2017-Shaman-Eddie!) on April 19

R1ck
08-09-2017, 01:48 AM
I believe the last time there was a Llexi update video on Twitter with the comment 'just around the corner', the update came the following day.

Preview (https://mobile.twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/status/854457332671037441) on April 18
Update (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5410-Game-Update-April-19th-2017-Shaman-Eddie!) on April 19
Exactly what I was thinking about.

Amarthir
08-09-2017, 01:51 AM

I like your thinking. So what do you think? Will it go live at the reset tomorrow? I think it probably will.

Askora
08-09-2017, 02:14 AM
There's also been no event announced this week and they've been doing pretty good about having something each week. Fingers crossed.

druid138
08-09-2017, 02:24 AM
I like your thinking. So what do you think? Will it go live at the reset tomorrow? I think it probably will.

Yep - tomorrow but before reset. Maybe that's why Sparton squeezed in a vacation recently. :)

DaveMurray
08-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Omg i am going to love the drama, hate and crying against the rng favorite ones that will complete those sets quickly. Only 2 shown in the video and they are OP compare to what we have.
Arena is entering a new era, i hope..