PDA

View Full Version : Skill shard pack

Nekroliun
08-14-2016, 05:40 AM
3 skill shards, 750 ironite, 50k gold and an xp boost. Is it worth it? I dont really think so, l why would they even put this in now when the game is deleting everyone's save files, and the its for 75$...

Why would they consider this, people already spent hundreds of dollars and then lost all of their progress. This shouldve been implemented after the time rict update is released and fixed, plus most people cant even get in the game.

Overall thoughts: great deal and i think everyone mental enough should buy it, you will never regret this decision. (No sarcasm)

Coletrain
08-14-2016, 10:59 AM
My completely uneducated guess is that updates to the store are simple and that they might have store content already scheduled to update automatically every week.

BillLion
08-14-2016, 12:58 PM
My completely uneducated guess is that updates to the store are simple and that they might have store content already scheduled to update automatically every week.

That's what I was thinking too. Does come at a bad time.

I've spent on this game, but even if things were running smoothly I'd pass. Maybe others will see the value.

RJMacReady
08-14-2016, 02:06 PM
That's what I was thinking too. Does come at a bad time.

I've spent on this game, but even if things were running smoothly I'd pass. Maybe others will see the value.

There is no value in that deal. It's pure robbery. That deal, at best, is worth maybe $20.

MrFreeze
08-14-2016, 02:28 PM
That should be an apology gift for the mess. I've seen other games give similar items for minor issues compared to what's going on here. I've only lost five bucks so far. Not cool but I like the game enough to stick it out. No way I'm putting any money into it though. Not with it like this

jpmusic
08-14-2016, 02:32 PM
I said this earlier, even if the game was working 50 bucks is just insane, almost the price of a full PC/console game for a couple items... Not cool. I support the idea of getting some free gifts for the mess that we've been standing for a month now, but that's for the devs to decide.

Pat-8186
08-16-2016, 02:06 AM
They should add something useful to the cash shop. Like a item that will make the game work correctly for 24 hours priced at around $25.

Nifelheim
08-16-2016, 06:19 AM
I'm sure the devs know some of the most successful freemium apps have a price point of .99-$4.99 for DLC. Licensing iron maiden audio and visuals can't be cheap and the bands cut of sales has to also factor in these decisions.