PDA

View Full Version : Character Fragment Event, featuring Sentinel Pyro Soldier!

Leviathan
08-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4* character!

From August 3rd, 5pm PDT to August 5th, 5pm PDT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Pyro Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4* Sentinel Pyro Soldier!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Pyro Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Pyro Soldier:

Get a FREE 10 Pyro Soul Fragments to start you off!
Grab the “Pyro Power Up Deal”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Pyro Soldier!
Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Pyro Soldier, including the Guard Talismans, which are otherwise only available with Iron Coins!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Pyro Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments.

Not sure what the Sentinel Pyro Soldier does? You can check out the stats it has when maxed out in the community-maintained Compilation of maximized characters (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103). Highlights for the Pyro Soldier include:

His basic attack has a high chance to inflict Flame, which can allow him to very easily wear down even the toughest opponents with repeated instance of true damage
His power attack damages an enemy, heals himself, and has a high chance of granting a random teammate Regen HP, making him strong at supporting his team or being extremely difficult to kill if the last man standing
His passive gives his entire team Magic Up and MR Up for their first turn, allowing them a strong opening attack

druid138
08-04-2017, 12:07 AM
Note that this event is running 48 hours, compared to 72 hours for the prior WNoL and MCotD events. Plan accordingly.

Crazypants
08-04-2017, 03:47 AM
Note that this event is running 48 hours, compared to 72 hours for the prior WNoL and MCotD events. Plan accordingly.

I think im going to plan to skip this one. If I want one of these guys ill just buy a legendary soul.

T-Man
08-04-2017, 07:15 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8605-Event-Sentinel-Pyro-Soldier

druid138
08-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Fragment drop rates are right in line with the prior two 4* character events. 200 Fragments requires about 5 full SoT fills on Floor 8.

thealchemist
08-05-2017, 03:12 AM
I've completed around 50-55 runs and I'm 10 fragments away.....not being lucky enough to get 50 fragments in one go this time around is making it that big more time consuming to complete.

I also laughed when I saw they are actually trying to sell sets of freeze talismans??? lmao they are literally giving them away in the talisman hoard SQ...

druid138
08-05-2017, 05:19 AM
I've completed around 50-55 runs and I'm 10 fragments away.....not being lucky enough to get 50 fragments in one go this time around is making it that big more time consuming to complete.

Good point about the 50 Fragment drop. I'm up to about 450 Fragments total but haven't seen 50 drop yet.

slauki
08-05-2017, 08:41 AM

I also laughed when I saw they are actually trying to sell sets of freeze talismans??? lmao they are literally giving them away in the talisman hoard SQ...

yep no 50 frags drops too this time. i thought i was unlucky but now i feel they tweaked the dropchances for those down.took me 3 refills to get enough frags so not really
that expensive if you want the char (or the essence) so i'm not gonna complain. but some realistic 50 frags drops would be nice ;)

Ezz
08-05-2017, 03:41 PM
yep no 50 frags drops too this time. i thought i was unlucky but now i feel they tweaked the dropchances for those down.took me 3 refills to get enough frags so not really
that expensive if you want the char (or the essence) so i'm not gonna complain. but some realistic 50 frags drops would be nice ;)

Horrible drop rates for this event! Took me like 60 runs at level 10 to reach 200 with no 50 frag drops. If this is how the events will be going forward I'll pass thanks.

Coletrain
08-05-2017, 04:49 PM
I used this event to get enough frags to convert and not end up with a non 5 or 0 number. Like the continued character events though and I even saw a Sentinel Pyro Soldier in Arena this week.

Askora
08-05-2017, 05:56 PM
I like the character events, even if it's not a character I'm needing. They sacrifice just fine and someone out there is probably wanting the character. It does seem the drop rates are worse than ever. I've managed one drop of 50, but mostly 5 and a few 10 drops. I do play a lot on the LoL levels, so it at least gives me a potential bonus.