PDA

View Full Version : Saving badges?

StickyAndy
08-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Has there been any word about when there's going to be a unique character you can buy with trooper badges? I know it was mentioned before. I'm sitting on a ton of them. Don't really have anyone I want to shard up right now so it's not a big deal, but it seems like that was mentioned a while ago and I never saw any more info.

Lulero
08-06-2017, 12:58 AM
AFAIK it was only a wild guess by players. It has some ground but nothing from NF. We all waiting for Trooper Eddie, I don't believe he will require only badges but could be a part of it? At any rate, all shops are bound to feature new content sooner or later. If not frags, something else might show up. Will it top 5k for a skill shard is left to see. That being said I got past 100k badges saved a week ago and wondering as well.

Nicko
08-06-2017, 02:14 AM
AFAIK it was only a wild guess by players. It has some ground but nothing from NF. We all waiting for Trooper Eddie, I don't believe he will require only badges but could be a part of it? At any rate, all shops are bound to feature new content sooner or later. If not frags, something else might show up. Will it top 5k for a skill shard is left to see. That being said I got past 100k badges saved a week ago and wondering as well.

It's all speculation on these forums. Just cause there is a song "The Trooper" and a Trooper Eddie in promos doesn't mean you'll need Trooper badges to get him. I would imagine he'll be available by some sort of promo - meaning rare soul with an increased drop rate - like every other new Eddie that's been released...

Lulero
08-06-2017, 02:34 AM
Regarding Trooper Eddie, I agree that it is unlikey to get him via badges. My bet on whatever kind of quest for frags Night City will feature for the highest difficulty settings.

Patrice-1201
08-06-2017, 07:10 AM
I actually remember a post form Sparton at the beginning of the year mentioning that Trooper Eddie will be available from Trooper badges, does anyone else remembers this?

angelkelly
08-06-2017, 07:36 AM
I actually remember a post form Sparton at the beginning of the year mentioning that Trooper Eddie will be available from Trooper badges, does anyone else remembers this?

If you go to the announcement thread and click on the post made by leviathan "Legacy of the beast state of the nation" you would find your answer in paragraph 3.

#Character fragments

Patrice-1201
08-06-2017, 09:33 AM
If you go to the announcement thread and click on the post made by leviathan "Legacy of the beast state of the nation" you would find your answer in paragraph 3.

#Character fragments

Thanks Angelkelly here is the quote in question:

We have two other exciting features coming this year. Our designers are working on Sacrifice, a new feature that will add more value to those duplicate characters you have in your inventory and to make sure common souls are always worth collecting. They’re also working on the details of a Character Fragments system. This will give players the ability to earn and unlock exclusive characters (including Trooper Eddie and Eternity Eddie) along with many other high profile characters by collecting fragments of them from quests or purchasing them from the Trooper and Arena Shops.

druid138
08-06-2017, 06:03 PM

#Character fragments

Oh, interesting. I was also thinking he was going to come from Trooper Badges. Maybe I should start spending my stash on other things, then.

Chaosego888
08-08-2017, 08:22 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1681-Introducing-LOTB-s-Lead-Designer-Upcoming-Features-and-Fixes&highlight=Introducing+lotb

Here's another post that mentions being able to earn a character directly through trooper badges.