PDA

View Full Version : PvP has a New Eternal! (8.5.17)

mjmxiii
08-06-2017, 12:53 AM
First off, Shaolinlondo, congrats on your first Eternal run! It's been a long time coming and you must feel pretty good, at last! Would be interested to hear your thoughts on the experience.

Had some "real life" going on this week so my percentage numbers are better than usual but my rank is back to where it usually is when I'm not close to getting a shot at Beelzebub. Also, not being in Arena much this week leaves me with less issues (bugs never die) to discuss, which is welcome to me.

They gave us an update to fix the invisibility bug so hope that fixed the issue. Can't personally report on the matter but maybe you guys can confirm lists showing the players affected by it after the update... seeing as the players in question are nowhere near Top 50 or in Top 100, guessing it's fixed... anything else going on, I will leave to you guys to discuss.

Special thanks to those who helped my hold rates... lol.. mind, blown! See you all in the arena! Cheers!

Rank - 1263
Points - 2899
Win % - 96% (77/80)
Hold % - 31% (22/72)

TOP 10
1. SHAOLINLONDO (8053!)
2. Nicko
3. Kamuz
4. Gmac
5. Carlos
6. Dylan
7. Chaosego88
8. mkultra
9. Blacksteel
10. caretakerii

Lulero
08-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Congratz Shaolinlondo! (I keep reading it Shalindono for some reason)

Been a crazy week for me. Awful bad half way (both my play and connection), had to take a break. By the end I got 27th after a 82 wins streak (including the top 3 players, all tosses against me, in a row from 43 to 45). I'd have make it to 25th if my 83th win (streak still holds as I write this) was a few seconds sooner. What's your best one? 83 certainly mine so far, especially without dodging powerhouses right before reset.

My hold % dropped significantly. I'm blaming Nicko. Anyone who adjusted to face him can definitely fare better than before against me, too (running a rather close setup since a few weeks).

That gave me enough frags for a 5th eternal. Didn't expect much after wrath, belze, belze and wrath again. I did open Eternity Eddie, probably won't shard him but still a good surprise :) Clairvoyant been my most wanted since they got released and still eluding me though, but can't complain.

27th, 3966 points
Attack: 214/230 (93% ... Was at 89% this morning)
Defense: 32/187 (17%)

EDIT: Made it to 100 because I could without spending ironite (some sacrifices). I'm not enough of a techie to take screenshots with my iPad. Here's a photo, slightly edited for scale, constrast and stuff. Hope my opponent doesn't mind the mention :) I'm out of SoW now, won't try for higher.

Kamuz24z
08-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Shaolin congrats for getting Eternal well deserved man.
Stats
Attacks 442
Defense 373
Rank 3

90mphyorker
08-06-2017, 04:06 AM
Finished 131. Thought I might sneak into the top 100 as I was in 106 with 5 SoW and 10 minutes to go. But I lost the toss in one match and after a long arsed defeat in a match dropped to 156. Oh well. I mainly play Arena for Iron Coins as the top rewards are out of my reach. I'm always happy enough with 120 Ironite, 10 Eternity Fragments and a Rare Soul. Especially when that Rare Soul drops a Nomad.

Attacks wins was about 85% and defence was 13%.

Hypnos
08-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Not sure if this has happened before.. I finished at rank 26 with 3976 points, the same as rank 25. Yet I received Warlord I tier rewards instead.. Overall a bad arena week for myself, though support should help me out.

Patrice-1201
08-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Finished 30th with 3909 points as I stopped playing 90 minutes before the reset. Had I not fallen asleep I would have probably made top 25 or even top 10 but this 2am reset time on Sunday morning is killing me.

Big ups to Shaolinlondo for Eternal! Amazing run.

Shaolin85london
08-06-2017, 10:51 AM
Hi everyone! This week has been definitely crazy. First of all I ve to say that Gmac inspired me to make the effort. He's an incredible runner and I just got the chance to make as many points as possible on my personal speed. Went casual till Wednesday when I saw a way to get close to zidar and pass him. That time my defense wasn't help me much. The breakthrough arrived when I changed my defense team, inspired by an other amazing player, Nicko who got one of the effective and toughest defense team in arena.

I played many hours I ve to say and Friday slept only few hours, while Saturday I tried to stay active in arena all day long. Luckily my friends start for holidays so I got myself the right excuse to stay home, relaxing and playing arena.

That's the thing, arena required a particular effort, dedication and a lot of patience.
Speed and a pinch of good RNG are equal important. I'm happy and I ll try it again sometime in the future.

Thanks to all of you guys, this forum is an safeguard to learn and improve the gameplay experience. Apologize for the constantly repeated attacks, I stopped myself to revenge people from Friday, just few hours before reset to protect some troops to been attacked during their personal rank goal.

My stats:

Attacks: 935 98%
Defense: 696 25%
Ironite: 1100
Strike: 150

Special grats to: Nicko, fallenangel, purplepixii, eddielucky, bengio, trooper1987, stex, miso and all my troops who supported me in this adventure.

Many grats to the other high ranks and Carlos, Kamuz and Zidar who joined this wicked challenge week.

To all of you guys thanks and see you in arena, cheers!

Monte47
08-06-2017, 02:10 PM
I finished 79 last week. I left the house for an hour and came back with only an half hour left, and couldn't get back up. My offensive choices were poor, and I bet I lost 90% of coin tosses. Lol, by the last half hour, I couldn't make perfect hits because my hands hurt, so I choked.

My defense just can't hold top 100. Going to have to mix some things up. Trying to look at more creative toons.

I'd post my stats, but it shows I attacked and won 0/121. Pretty sure at 3488 I attacked more than 121. My defense was at 15%. Started the week at 65% lol.

Congrats Shaolin, on your eternal!
Eskiggalu

Fister
08-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Not sure if this has happened before.. I finished at rank 26 with 3976 points, the same as rank 25. Yet I received Warlord I tier rewards instead.. Overall a bad arena week for myself, though support should help me out.

It have happened once before. 3 weeks back if I'm not mistaking. Back then it was also for rank 25. Can't remember who the 2 players were, but I sure remember thinking, that really suck to miss a better reward only because of the 1st letter in your name.

Better luck next time 😉

HomemLivre
08-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Congrats Shaolin!
Most deserved Eternal, great effort brings great achievs!

:D

Purplepixii
08-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Massive congratulations Shaolin, it was great fun cheering you on & watching your points increase to an insane amount. You worked hard for this and have wanted it for so long - am so happy for you x

Askora
08-06-2017, 06:39 PM
Congrats on eternal Shaolin!

And congrats to the rest at the top, especially Nicko with his tough new defense. Had my last eternal yielded another wrath I had something similar in mind. I do think it highlights that wrath's power move is a little over the top. Despite having one wrath and wanting another, I believe that his power move needs a tweak for balance. Maybe debuff that move a little and buff his fury. Some will agree, some won't, it's just my personal opinion.

My rank for last week was 509, well below my normal. I was still 100 to 150 range Saturday morning, so most of it was in the last minute fight for rank which I didn't really participate in. Other factors: Spending 2 days in the hospital (still managed to play all troopers), APMA errors which I usually don't have problems with, trying out various offensive teams (many of them to test the expected talisman proc rates with the new update), and of course the usual bugs although a few I've not seen before (GRE removing invisibility with his fury, Wrath taking an extra turn, a Sentinel Harpy that didn't get the memo on being nerfed, plus a few others that made me wish I had been recording).

My defense remained relatively unchanged from the previous week. Maybe changed Eddie, I'll have to look at the videos on that one. Also, I tend to rotate talismans from time to time. My defense was actually 4% better this week even after the videos, so I don't think they made a dramatic difference. Still working on a new defense that will hopefully play well to the updated game mechanics.

Cheers and see you in the arena!

Jofer16
08-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Hi everyone! This week has been definitely crazy. First of all I ve to say that Gmac inspired me to make the effort. He's an incredible runner and I just got the chance to make as many points as possible on my personal speed. Went casual till Wednesday when I saw a way to get close to zidar and pass him. That time my defense wasn't help me much. The breakthrough arrived when I changed my defense team, inspired by an other amazing player, Nicko who got one of the effective and toughest defense team in arena.

I played many hours I ve to say and Friday slept only few hours, while Saturday I tried to stay active in arena all day long. Luckily my friends start for holidays so I got myself the right excuse to stay home, relaxing and playing arena.

That's the thing, arena required a particular effort, dedication and a lot of patience.
Speed and a pinch of good RNG are equal important. I'm happy and I ll try it again sometime in the future.

Thanks to all of you guys, this forum is an safeguard to learn and improve the gameplay experience. Apologize for the constantly repeated attacks, I stopped myself to revenge people from Friday, just few hours before reset to protect some troops to been attacked during their personal rank goal.

My stats:

Attacks: 935 98%
Defense: 696 25%
Ironite: 1100
Strike: 150

Special grats to: Nicko, fallenangel, purplepixii, eddielucky, bengio, trooper1987, stex, miso and all my troops who supported me in this adventure.

Many grats to the other high ranks and Carlos, Kamuz and Zidar who joined this wicked challenge week.

To all of you guys thanks and see you in arena, cheers!

What is this blasphemy? No thanks to me for retiring?!? Should be your first thank you lol Only took you a month after I quit, Gmac conceding and Nicko giving you a strategy for you to grow the hairs to try again, guess its the participation medal phase of competition in this game now.

Anyways, grats WuTang, its about damn time! For the sake of history, this thread wouldn't be complete without me and a youtubes...

https://youtu.be/Xz9DX_VMXdI

Mariner-1212
08-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Congrats on Eternal, Shaolin!

Silentknight
08-06-2017, 07:13 PM
What is this blasphemy? No thanks to me for retiring?!? Should be your first thank you lol Only took you a month after I quit, Gmac conceding and Nicko giving you a strategy for you to grow the hairs to try again, guess its the participation medal phase of competition in this game now.

Anyways, grats WuTang, its about damn time! For the sake of history, this thread wouldn't be complete without me and a youtubes...

Can't believe anyone would congratulate this douchebag after the shit he pulled last week over Gmac's win! Most won't remember his thank you post way back when he actually thot he was in a race with u! Don't attack me, my teams not built to handle prisoners...snivel,snivel! Anyways,congrats ur still a waste of skin!

Monte47
08-06-2017, 07:14 PM

And congrats to the rest at the top, especially Nicko with his tough new defense. Had my last eternal yielded another wrath I had something similar in mind. I do think it highlights that wrath's power move is a little over the top. Despite having one wrath and wanting another, I believe that his power move needs a tweak for balance. Maybe debuff that move a little and buff his fury. Some will agree, some won't, it's just my personal opinion.

My rank for last week was 509, well below my normal. I was still 100 to 150 range Saturday morning, so most of it was in the last minute fight for rank which I didn't really participate in. Other factors: Spending 2 days in the hospital (still managed to play all troopers), APMA errors which I usually don't have problems with, trying out various offensive teams (many of them to test the expected talisman proc rates with the new update), and of course the usual bugs although a few I've not seen before (GRE removing invisibility with his fury, Wrath taking an extra turn, a Sentinel Harpy that didn't get the memo on being nerfed, plus a few others that made me wish I had been recording).

My defense remained relatively unchanged from the previous week. Maybe changed Eddie, I'll have to look at the videos on that one. Also, I tend to rotate talismans from time to time. My defense was actually 4% better this week even after the videos, so I don't think they made a dramatic difference. Still working on a new defense that will hopefully play well to the updated game mechanics.

Hey man, hope all is well with your health.
-Eskiggalu

Mariner-1212
08-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Can't believe anyone would congratulate this douchebag after the shit he pulled last week over Gmac's win!

Oh? What shit was that? Sometimes it's hard to keep up. I remember the complaining way back about Jofer, and we all remember how that ended, haha. That was really entertaining.

Silentknight
08-06-2017, 07:45 PM
Oh? What shit was that? Sometimes it's hard to keep up. I remember the complaining way back about Jofer, and we all remember how that ended, haha. That was really entertaining.

Just look up last weeks PvP thread

Askora
08-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Hey man, hope all is well with your health.
-Eskiggalu

Doing great! Two stents to keep the blood flowing. Just needed a little more metal in my heart! :cool:

Can't believe anyone would congratulate this douchebag after the shit he pulled last week over Gmac's win! Most won't remember his thank you post way back when he actually thot he was in a race with u! Don't attack me, my teams not built to handle prisoners...snivel,snivel! Anyways,congrats ur still a waste of skin!

Personally, I'll congratulate anyone who makes it to the top. I had Jofer as a trooper and also defended him when he was being attacked without provocation. What's funny is that Jofer is doing the same thing. Shaolin made eternal and to pop in just to antagonize him is a douchebag move. I know the history, but at some point someone needs to step up and act like a decent human being. Would Shaolin have made eternal had GMAC or Jofer been trying for it, maybe not, but then again we don't know 100%. The simple fact is that he made eternal by beating out everyone else who was trying for eternal.

Silentknight
08-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Doing great! Two stents to keep the blood flowing. Just needed a little more metal in my heart! :cool:

Personally, I'll congratulate anyone who makes it to the top. I had Jofer as a trooper and also defended him when he was being attacked without provocation. What's funny is that Jofer is doing the same thing. Shaolin made eternal and to pop in just to antagonize him is a douchebag move. I know the history, but at some point someone needs to step up and act like a decent human being. Would Shaolin have made eternal had GMAC or Jofer been trying for it, maybe not, but then again we don't know 100%. The simple fact is that he made eternal by beating out everyone else who was trying for eternal.

Who else was trying? & he asked 4 it! Get well soon bud!

Mariner-1212
08-06-2017, 08:36 PM
I see there's plenty of history with Shaolin pissing people off, but not with me. Though it's really funny when he does get pissed off. And anyone who puts in the effort and makes Eternal deserves my respect, so I'll stand by my congratulations. Plus, he actually said 'rape the monkey in a public toilet" in a public thread; thank you SilentKnight for finding that. Hilarious!

And Askora, fantastic news about the stents, glad to hear it! \m/

Askora
08-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Who else was trying? & he asked 4 it! Get well soon bud!

Thanks, I'm doing much better than I was. Back at work and light duty for a while, but good other than that.

As far as who else was trying, it doesn't really matter. If no one was then he deserved it simply for making the effort. I don't condone some of his previous actions, but I could say that about a lot of the people I call friends too. The past is just that, past. Either we put it behind us and move on or we're destined to fight the same battles over and over. We've all got a love for the game (at least for what we feel it should be) and most are Iron Maiden fans as well, that makes us a community and better if we're united rather than divided.

Side note: Had to get a new tablet and phone so I managed to get tftf running. Not sure if it's something I'll stick with. Saw that the Lotb alliance was full anyway, so just messing around with it at the moment.

Monte47
08-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Side note: Had to get a new tablet and phone so I managed to get tftf running. Not sure if it's something I'll stick with. Saw that the Lotb alliance was full anyway, so just messing around with it at the moment.

I have been trying to find time to do the Transformers, if I get it going, maybe we could make another alliance if the other peeps are full. Though, will be another couple of weeks til I really look at it.

Jofer16
08-06-2017, 09:12 PM

Me popping up to drop some truth was a DBag move? You must be a Trump supporter welcoming alternative facts. History matters, kids these days.

And "maybe not"? Of course he wouldn't have, there is no maybe lol

Fanboys will be fanboys.

Askora
08-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Me popping up to drop some truth was a DBag move? You must be a Trump supporter welcoming alternative facts. History matters, kids these days.

And "maybe not"? Of course he wouldn't have, there is no maybe lol

Fanboys will be fanboys.

Yes, you behave like a spoiled child. Popping in to try to take away someone else's triumph is a Dbag move, regardless of the history. You only show yourself to be no better than he's been in the past.

Askora
08-06-2017, 09:25 PM
I have been trying to find time to do the Transformers, if I get it going, maybe we could make another alliance if the other peeps are full. Though, will be another couple of weeks til I really look at it.

Cool! I'm still trying to decide whether I want to try and keep up with two games.

Jofer16
08-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Yes, you behave like a spoiled child. Popping in to try to take away someone else's triumph is a Dbag move, regardless of the history. You only show yourself to be no better than he's been in the past.

Say what you will, I still prefer truth over being fake as fuck.

Askora
08-06-2017, 09:35 PM
I see there's plenty of history with Shaolin pissing people off, but not with me. Though it's really funny when he does get pissed off. And anyone who puts in the effort and makes Eternal deserves my respect, so I'll stand by my congratulations. Plus, he actually said 'rape the monkey in a public toilet" in a public thread; thank you SilentKnight for finding that. Hilarious!

Thanks! I was definitely living on a razors edge. 99% blockage, so had some good luck with the RNG on that.

Jofer16
08-06-2017, 09:43 PM

Grimlock approves. Full but always have room for you old friend! Plenty of randoms to kick to make room, just holler if you want in :) LotB stars get instant officer status.

Kamuz24z
08-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Grimlock approves. Full but always have room for you old friend! Plenty of randoms to kick to make room, just holler if you want in :) LotB stars get instant officer status.

Transformers is a mobile game?

CanyptianFit
08-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Yes transformers is a mobile game much along the same line as lotb but they have in-game chat and alliances.

Weve created an alliance called "lotb" within transformers and are having a blast.

Blackbolt and I were able to meet up, some 5,000 miles away from his home while he was on his honeymoon. We spent 3 hours chatting with our wives, it was great. We hope to visit them next year.

Transformers is both platforms and is solid.

Again in you can have up to 18 people on the alliance and we always have room for Legacy of the Beast players.

Why the top 10 arena players from yesterday are gone is because we've moved to transformers.

Kamuz24z
08-06-2017, 11:28 PM
Yes transformers is a mobile game much along the same line as lotb but they have in-game chat and alliances.

Weve created an alliance called "lotb" within transformers and are having a blast.

Blackbolt and I were able to meet up, some 5,000 miles away from his home while he was on his honeymoon. We spent 3 hours chatting with our wives, it was great. We hope to visit them next year.

Transformers is both platforms and is solid.

Again in you can have up to 18 people on the alliance and we always have room for Legacy of the Beast players.

Why the top 10 arena players from yesterday are gone is because we've moved to transformers.

I'll try tonight for sure

Blacksteel
08-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Just want to say congrats on the eternal Shaolin and well done to everyone else.

It would be nice of them to take care of this they could add some provision for this type of situation, I agree it's not fair; there's a new thread for 'eternal dups' and Kaz replied in the usual way 'something may be done sometime in the distant future', if support doesn't give you the answer you expect, *maybe* creating a thread to see how the community feels about it would help them pay attention.

Askora, happy to know you are doing better.
Up the Irons!.

Jofer16
08-07-2017, 12:38 AM
I'll try tonight for sure

Do eet! And I'll stop hijacking these threads now I just need to light some fireworks every now and then to keep this place exciting lol

"here we go for the 730th time, hand grenade pins in every line, throw em up and let something shine"

https://youtu.be/OnuuYcqhzCE

Monte47
08-07-2017, 12:54 AM

Cool man. Thanks so much. Told Silent Knight I'd be there weeks ago..Looks fun. Have been swamped the last few weeks, will continue a few more. My autist won't allow for new things just yet. But, soon! Cheers! Eskiggalu

Monte47
08-07-2017, 12:56 AM
Cool! I'm still trying to decide whether I want to try and keep up with two games.
Lol, is a time suck. And, glad you are feeling better!

mjmxiii
08-07-2017, 02:08 AM

Transformers is a mobile game?

Tried F2F for awhile... it really boils down to choosing between that and LotB. Both are tremendous and equal time sucks. Bouncing back and forth between the two can make you forget to look up sometimes.

Story is cool and never encountered a bug but in-game chat ended up being more interesting for me lol... was always fun talking shit with LotB crew!

Once I started to realize that all time spent on building chars in LotB would have to go back into F2F and that it's a button-mashing fighter that kinda brought back the nostalgia but isn't as sweet as MK or Tekken I lost interest pretty quick and after trying really hard to enjoy it, eventually deleted it.

And Askora, you nailed it dude, when it came down to it, two games was one too many and I chose to waste my time on LotB. Glad your doing good!

Good luck with it though, if you all get into it!

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 02:25 AM
Tried F2F for awhile... it really boils down to choosing between that and LotB. Both are tremendous and equal time sucks. Bouncing back and forth between the two can make you forget to look up sometimes.

Story is cool and never encountered a bug but in-game chat ended up being more interesting for me lol... was always fun talking shit with LotB crew!

Once I started to realize that all time spent on building chars in LotB would have to go back into F2F and that it's a button-mashing fighter that kinda brought back the nostalgia but isn't as sweet as MK or Tekken I lost interest pretty quick and after trying really hard to enjoy it, eventually deleted it.

And Askora, you nailed it dude, when it came down to it, two games was one too many and I chose to waste my time on LotB. Glad your doing good!

Good luck with it though, if you all get into it!

Yeah most definitely time consuming...2 games. Starting to get funny looks at work! Haha! On the plus side we're posed 2 be getting Wi-Fi there! In game chat is the best tho, really get to know people! U just can't handle being censored,lmao!

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 03:00 AM

Np! Yeah, not sure where he lives but if anyone goes there...stay the hell outta the public washrooms!!!

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Thanks, I'm doing much better than I was. Back at work and light duty for a while, but good other than that.

As far as who else was trying, it doesn't really matter. If no one was then he deserved it simply for making the effort. I don't condone some of his previous actions, but I could say that about a lot of the people I call friends too. The past is just that, past. Either we put it behind us and move on or we're destined to fight the same battles over and over. We've all got a love for the game (at least for what we feel it should be) and most are Iron Maiden fans as well, that makes us a community and better if we're united rather than divided.

Yeah, they don't keep u hospitalized 4 long. Great 2 hear!
I just figure if ur gunna rain on Gmac's parade...reap what u sow!
J will make room 4 any LotB member!

Askora
08-07-2017, 04:33 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes on my health. Doing great and hopefully will stay that way for a long time. First stent I got bought me 18 years. Got two this time so maybe that means I get another 36 years now, after that I may be ready for eternal and not in game. :D

GMAC was one of my first forum troopers and not raining on his parade. From what I've seen in the forum, he's a tough competitor but a gracious winner. I have no issues with Jofer either, just would think he might take a page from GMAC's book. To each his own, my preference is a forum where we can all get along, share tips and cheer each other on. If I do decide to continue with transformers I'll apply to the alliance. I'm currently only like Level 14 and not much for bots, still have a lot of solo missions to play as well. Trying to get daily login rewards and play a mission or two, but have to be get back into work mode now also and I work 12 hour days so free time is at a premium on those days.

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes on my health. Doing great and hopefully will stay that way for a long time. First stent I got bought me 18 years. Got two this time so maybe that means I get another 36 years now, after that I may be ready for eternal and not in game. :D

GMAC was one of my first forum troopers and not raining on his parade. From what I've seen in the forum, he's a tough competitor but a gracious winner. I have no issues with Jofer either, just would think he might take a page from GMAC's book. To each his own, my preference is a forum where we can all get along, share tips and cheer each other on. If I do decide to continue with transformers I'll apply to the alliance. I'm currently only like Level 14 and not much for bots, still have a lot of solo missions to play as well. Trying to get daily login rewards and play a mission or two, but have to be get back into work mode now also and I work 12 hour days so free time is at a premium on those days.

Didn't mean u raining on G's parade.
Besides alliance missions there's also alliance events so u get alot more rewards when ur in an alliance

mjmxiii
08-07-2017, 06:50 AM
Yeah most definitely time consuming...2 games. Starting to get funny looks at work! Haha! On the plus side we're posed 2 be getting Wi-Fi there! In game chat is the best tho, really get to know people! U just can't handle being censored,lmao!
"Shit works"

...yeah I like cursing lol... chats need to censor my thoughts is ####### shit lol...

DaveMurray
08-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Gratz to shaolin and the rest of the competitors.
I would like to ask a question to shaolin though, you started attacking from Wednesday and i can see that your attack-defence ratio is about 74%, a big difference from supposingly 1-1 that we must have, so how many of those attacks happened on Saturday?
I am asking because i refreshed about 150-200 times from Wednesday and i only found you on my list twice and if i remember correctly you attacked me 2-3 times over the week unlike f.e. gmac that is always on my list when he runs for eternal and always attacks me 20 times on Saturday.

Btw last week i finished in top 25, nothing special, defence ratio going down and from my 10 looses on attack 2 were legit and the rest freezes.

Shaolin85london
08-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Gratz to shaolin and the rest of the competitors.
I would like to ask a question to shaolin though, you started attacking from Wednesday and i can see that your attack-defence ratio is about 74%, a big difference from supposingly 1-1 that we must have, so how many of those attacks happened on Saturday?
I am asking because i refreshed about 150-200 times from Wednesday and i only found you on my list twice and if i remember correctly you attacked me 2-3 times over the week unlike f.e. gmac that is always on my list when he runs for eternal and always attacks me 20 times on Saturday.

Btw last week i finished in top 25, nothing special, defence ratio going down and from my 10 looses on attack 2 were legit and the rest freezes.

Hello David, indeed very strange, I noticed that I got attacked less times on Saturday then Friday and Thursday. I stopped myself to clean list Saturday before mid day. Instead I kept my attack high till the reset. I think I attacked 50 60 times on Saturday after 12 pm till reset.

Hope this helps :)

Shaolin85london
08-07-2017, 12:11 PM

Thanks Jofer, ofc I got some "divine" help, but u know better than me, keeping the position isn't easy, being the best target for the lower ranks. Cheers and see you around

Shaolin85london
08-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Congrats Shaolin!
Most deserved Eternal, great effort brings great achievs!

:D

Thanks, happy to be your trooper and also that you did pop up in my list very few times
:)

Shaolin85london
08-07-2017, 12:16 PM

Thank you Askora, your team kicked my ass many times xD gg!

Nicko
08-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Thanks Jofer, ofc I got some "divine" help, but u know better than me, keeping the position isn't easy, being the best target for the lower ranks. Cheers and see you around

Absolutely. I don't know how you Eternal types do it - the last hour thrill of going against a Carlos - Caliza - Black Steel - Kamuz - has kept me going on occasion for the other top positions, but the stamina and time required for Eternal is just another league.

One can borrow ideas - one can buy a mountain of ironite - but unless one puts in the time - and wins (98% - that's awesome!) - it's not going to happen.

I think whether GMAC or Jofer could have unthroned him is a moot point - they didn't. I don't think you could argue against the fact that GMAC is the fastest player here right now - it's just a fact - but he took a week off - and no one else stepped up.

Congrats!

Bengio
08-08-2017, 08:52 AM

MISO666
08-08-2017, 08:59 AM
FELIX Number 1,you are the only true champion

mjmxiii
08-09-2017, 03:34 PM
My theme song for the week

https://youtu.be/p4w2BZXL6Ss