PDA

View Full Version : Why the AI never use the Eddies's fury skills ??

surfingwithdje
08-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Please, something have to be done for this...
These days the defense teams have a really low hold %, especialy when you are in the top20.
Eddies have often a fury skill who can change everything and give you the victory, why the AI don't use it as soon as the fury bar is filled ???
They are a lot of strategic defense teams witch don't work because of that :/
I wanted to maxed out the vampire hunter but after a lot of tests on my defense team i'm not sure to do that :/ Very bad because this defense team would have win if the VH had the great idea to play his fury...

Same comment for the revive skills, they should have the ultimate priority beyond all the other special skills once 1 of your team is down...

Lulero
08-06-2017, 09:57 PM
I'm curious about this too. I've seen a lot less furies used by defenses lately than I used to, if at all. Yet no notes about it.

What are others experiencing?

Blacksteel
08-07-2017, 01:07 AM
It does use it, but not efficiently, it's kind of a drag to see Eddie fury bar full and then he just ignores it, yet, does something stupid instead, maybe this is intended by design, it would be good to know for sure tho.
I know NF has mentioned that they are working on the AI many times, seems to me they have these AI templates, like 'healer' or 'support', but some are just not tailored enough for individual eddies, which makes me wonder which kind of AI they have, looks to me that is more of an scripted AI than a learning AI.

Lulero
08-07-2017, 01:22 AM
I agree for PvE, it does use it, and not efficiently. But PvP? I can't recall any recent occurrence.

One week ago I was building a team around GRE and toons with high special, I ran quite a lot of tests and while it had many, many opportunities it never used his fury (still, in PvP defense).

EDIT: Okay it happened! Some random GRE decided to use his fury at last. While he had no death yet on his side and had me laughing, when I tried to resurrect my Cyborg it took me some time to realize he managed to doom him. As he's my only damage dealer it was a bit of a pain to finish but managed (my win streak timed out but would still hold around 140 matches right now). Back to topic, it still seems abnormally rare to me.

surfingwithdje
08-15-2017, 06:00 AM
@ Devs: Very nice you fixed this with the bnw update :)
Now the defense teams are really more hard to beat because Eddies use their fury as soon as the fury bar is filled!
Very efficient with all team revivers (VHE, GR), pharaoh's immortal's skill, etc...

I just had a great fight versus a cyborg who used his fury 4 or 5 time versus my team Oo
Amazing and more challenged fights...

Great job !