PDA

View Full Version : Quick and Sweet

Killhouse
08-07-2017, 03:57 AM
Hi all,

I took a break from PVP and the forums... and now it's time for troopers to move on. I can't keep up and there's nothing left here to do. The game hasnt had a real content update in a year? I tried to hold out for a Brave New World but I'm done waiting. Troopers need their points and I don't have any interest in playing all 50 anymore.

Thanks to all the faithful troopers, forum members and those mofos that gave this game a great experience.

I'll come back and check out BNW in six months when it's released... hopefully not thaaaat long! But the troopers need to be freed!

Take care and keep those Irons up.

Askora
08-07-2017, 04:15 AM
Hi all,

I took a break from PVP and the forums... and now it's time for troopers to move on. I can't keep up and there's nothing left here to do. The game hasnt had a real content update in a year? I tried to hold out for a Brave New World but I'm done waiting. Troopers need their points and I don't have any interest in playing all 50 anymore.

Thanks to all the faithful troopers, forum members and those mofos that gave this game a great experience.

I'll come back and check out BNW in six months when it's released... hopefully not thaaaat long! But the troopers need to be freed!

Not a trooper, but hate to see another veteran player leave. Not sure if you're aware that the tuning notes for the next update are title pre-BNW tuning notes. So, the next expected update being mid-August means that the likely release for BNW is next week, if not sooner and this week. We can hope! I know that for me this game becomes a drag at times, but hopefully some of the long awaited content is just around the corner.

gmac
08-07-2017, 04:26 AM
Hi all,

Wait! BNW is coming next update!

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 04:42 AM
Hi all,

Could always just cut ur troopers down to 20 or so. Carried Sag for a couple months, still got Jofer. I'll take ya, don't care bout daily badges as much anymore!

Killhouse
08-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the concerns and info on the BNW article and release date. I doubt that's going to be enough. BNW if we're lucky holds enough content for a couple of months. With the rate that these updates come, Nightcity will be after another year of bug fixes and introductions.

SK - Less troopers doesn't really appeal, I don't want the obligation to log in or let my troopers down. That's the only reason I'm still here and 50 a day even without PVPing is too much of a drag. I autoplay through them and still waste too much time hitting buttons every 30 seconds (game of death) multiple times a day to manage sand.

For anyone interested Warriror possessed Rockets (completely broken character) paired with an attack buff (I use Nomad)will kill pretty much any PVE wave in the game in one attack. I add in Navigator Eddie to finish the trio.

If any troopers choose to stay, great, but I totally understand anyone that wants those valuable points will find someone active.

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the concerns and info on the BNW article and release date. I doubt that's going to be enough. BNW if we're lucky holds enough content for a couple of months. With the rate that these updates come, Nightcity will be after another year of bug fixes and introductions.

SK - Less troopers doesn't really appeal, I don't want the obligation to log in or let my troopers down. That's the only reason I'm still here and 50 a day even without PVPing is too much of a drag. I autoplay through them and still waste too much time hitting buttons every 30 seconds (game of death) multiple times a day to manage sand.

For anyone interested Warriror possessed Rockets (completely broken character) paired with an attack buff (I use Nomad)will kill pretty much any PVE wave in the game in one attack. I add in Navigator Eddie to finish the trio.

If any troopers choose to stay, great, but I totally understand anyone that wants those valuable points will find someone active.

Completely understand & agree! BNW is just another dungeon for talisman power ups or maybe talismans...don't really need em! Night City will be a walk thru, our toons are so maxed now! Buys em a month tops & then wait another year???
Offer stands, u come back hit me up. Enjoy the free time!!!