PDA

View Full Version : Crazypants reducing play time.

Crazypants
08-07-2017, 03:44 PM
This game has been stale for me for awhile now and am making some changes to see if its worth logging in at all. Effective immediately im dumping my alt account. If you were a trooper on there thanks for the badges but I cant justify to myself the time it takes to run two accounts anymore.

Also on my main account Im reducing my trooper list to what I can get done in one sitting. I estimate this to be around 30-35 troopers. That means Im cutting 15-20 troopers. Inconsistent Troopers, Troopers that are semi/inactive that I keep on my list for loyalty/nostalgic reasons and newer troopers are most likely to be on the chopping block. If you get cut thank you for being my trooper as long as you were. If your still on my list you will continue receiving daily badges from me as before. Hopefully this will reduce the tedious time sink this game has become.

Lulero
08-07-2017, 04:15 PM
I totally feel you. It's fine to include strong incentive to log once a day (as in you'll feel guilty if you don't), but to play 50 stages a day? One should be able to send all the badges with a click. As for the other 1250 half, up to you to run troopers or not but you should be the only one being affected. I suggested this already in the appropriate forum. Anyway enough hijacking.

If you do keep me, feel free to skip me any day to save some more time to enjoy!

kkkreg5
08-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Hope I make the cut Pants, but if not, no hard feelings. I completely understand.

Lulero's suggestion would be a perfect solution for you and all of us.

MrFreeze
08-07-2017, 10:25 PM
I don't blame you. I'm feeling the same. I'm just waiting to see how BNW turns out before making any decisions. If it's not so great I might take a little break for the fall. Winter where I'm at sucks, so I'll probably be back for that if I stop.

GotN
08-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Don't worry man, it doesn't matter if you can't sent daily badges. I'm on the road this month much too as you might know and sometimes we have to do other things. And this game is not the most important and takes as it is now far too much time! You are a very loyal trooper and I would keep up to you, if you don't delete me 😉 Have fun whatever you do! \m/