PDA

View Full Version : Curious about Talisman

Monte47
08-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Hey, if any of you battle me, could you note whether, void, freeze, or explosive Talisman effect you at all. Not one time in defense testing did my defensive toons get a perfect hit on me. That said, when I battle others, their shit always triggers.

Also, does anybody else notice the broken AI for fury use? I know Cyborg wasn't using his. But, three turns in a row, my GRE could have used fury to revive the other toons and didn't.
Cheers- Eskiggalu

Edit: I changed my defense again lol. Never mind. I can't get the damn post to delete because I'm a derp

Askora
08-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Hey, if any of you battle me, could you note whether, void, freeze, or explosive Talisman effect you at all. Not one time in defense testing did my defensive toons get a perfect hit on me. That said, when I battle others, their shit always triggers.

Also, does anybody else notice the broken AI for fury use? I know Cyborg wasn't using his. But, three turns in a row, my GRE could have used fury to revive the other toons and didn't.
Cheers- Eskiggalu

Edit: I changed my defense again lol. Never mind. I can't get the damn post to delete because I'm a derp

Had a battle with your team earlier and explosive did proc on 2 members of my team but wasn't enough to change the outcome.

Monte47
08-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Had a battle with your team earlier and explosive did proc on 2 members of my team but wasn't enough to change the outcome.

Hey! Thank you. They never do on tests