PDA

View Full Version : Question About those who have Eddie Cyborg

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-07-2017, 11:51 PM
How much did it cost them to get it? (Time and Souls) I want to know, why I've tried for some time to get it, but I've never gotten this Eddie ,I love this character and I want it

Amarthir
08-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Well I've been playing since February and I only got him like a week or so ago from a tier 6 sacrifice that gave me like 15 GA souls.

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Well I've been playing since February and I only got him like a week or so ago from a tier 6 sacrifice that gave me like 15 GA souls.

What Luck! Since I started playing LOTB I tried to get it.
Do you use it for pvp?

Chaosego888
08-08-2017, 02:21 AM
I have been playing daily for over a year. This is the main character I have always wanted and still don't have it. I have every single character in the game with the exception of Cyborg Eddie and Vampire Hunter Eddie. I'm just waiting for another Immortal soul event to try again.

Amarthir
08-08-2017, 02:32 AM
What Luck! Since I started playing LOTB I tried to get it.
Do you use it for pvp?

I'm planning on using him in PvP once I'm done sharding him. His attacks give him alot of potential though when used with the right allies.

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-08-2017, 02:46 AM
I have been playing daily for over a year. This is the main character I have always wanted and still don't have it. I have every single character in the game with the exception of Cyborg Eddie and Vampire Hunter Eddie. I'm just waiting for another Immortal soul event to try again.

I understand you since I know the existence of this character that I have wanted, is one of the most I want along with Pharaoh Eddie. I have some soldiers who have it, they are lucky, I have tried to find it Even with legendary souls
Pd: do not worry, you have the other Eddies
Luck with the Inmortal Soul event :)

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-08-2017, 02:59 AM
I'm planning on using him in PvP once I'm done sharding him. His attacks give him alot of potential though when used with the right allies.
Good choice, is a strong character with good stats, I have only used with soldiers, but still I consider it excellent for the Arena
Fortunately it does not take as long to improve as PDK

Ezz
08-08-2017, 04:17 AM
Took me 8 months to get him, wanted him bad. But by the time I got him I had already built up a few eddies and had no use for him sadly.
Another funny thing with RNG and book of souls, seems like once u get a rare character the dupes follow. I've had 2 more Cyborgs since getting him, and probably 4 nomads, 4 prisoners, and 3 CG's.
Vampire hunter and purple harpy still elude me though, pretty much the only 2 characters left that I need.

DIEDD
08-08-2017, 04:26 AM
I tried several times buying G / A souls with trooper badges and I did not get it, then I stopped trying for a while and when the event of navigator souls came (and when I least expected it) I got it, just like you, Was the eddie that most wanted since I started the game in July last year, so do not lose hope and you will get it. Good luck!!!

(Sorry if my English is not very good).

Patrice-1201
08-08-2017, 07:06 AM
It took me 10 months to get him and tried hundreds or thousands of souls and then I got him 3 times through event souls...

Browno
08-08-2017, 08:01 AM
I started to play in early august 2016 and got him from the immortal souls event where i farmed 10 5 star eddies. I believe he were number 8 of those.

PerthEddie
08-08-2017, 09:43 AM
I started playing not long after the game launched last year and still haven't got him. To be honest I have pretty much given up hope of getting Cyborg, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter and Prisoner :(

Ancient Mariner
08-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Like Murphy's law teaches, the more you want something, the harder you get it XD

I got him after 1 year of playing, even though i never struggled to find him... and later i even got a dupe which i sacrificed.
I'm keeping him just in case he might come in useful in future, but for now i'm not using it.

Leo_ID
08-08-2017, 11:55 AM
I just did tier 6 sacrifice which gave me 20 rare G/A souls. One of them turned out to be Cyborg. I've been playing for about a year (hiatus in february - april though...) during which time I've got little luck with those souls (my only 5-star pull was a prisoner)

7son
08-08-2017, 04:18 PM
It took me 10 months to get him and tried hundreds or thousands of souls and then I got him 3 times through event souls...

Same here, except I haven't got a dupe yet

Monte47
08-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Been playing from the go, have never gotten him.

Amarthir
08-08-2017, 04:42 PM
I have almost all the Eddies except for Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker and Mystic. I used to have Visions and Samurai before I sacrificed them for an Ultimate sacrifice. Too bad I only got 2 legendary souls. I was hoping for the 50 rare GA souls lol. Maybe that would have granted me my assassins.

The Educated fool
08-08-2017, 04:43 PM
It took over a year of daily play for me to get him, and he dropped from one of a pair of G/A souls I got from a (Tier 4? I think?) sacrifice. He needs his shards to be useful, but that's true of most characters, IMO. Since sharding him, he has never left my attack team, which was timely, since they nerfed my poor Speed of Light into oblivion (RIP, little fella!) Awesome character, and definitely one of my favourite Eddies.

Keep the faith! He can show up when you least expect it... :cool:

Amarthir
08-08-2017, 04:46 PM
It took over a year of daily play for me to get him, and he dropped from one of a pair of G/A souls I got from a (Tier 4? I think?) sacrifice. He needs his shards to be useful, but that's true of most characters, IMO. Since sharding him, he has never left my attack team, which was timely, since they nerfed my poor Speed of Light into oblivion (RIP, little fella!) Awesome character, and definitely one of my favourite Eddies.

Keep the faith! He can show up when you least expect it... :cool:

I got him from tier 6 sac. Too bad they need so much for such a good tier. That's what 4* dupes should be saved for imo

The Educated fool
08-08-2017, 04:51 PM
I got him from tier 6 sac. Too bad they need so much for such a good tier. That's what 4* dupes should be saved for imo

Yeah, that's a wise strategy, for sure. :cool: To be honest though, at this point, I don't start saving for a sacrifice until I drop a 5* dupe... I just burn 4*s as they come. lol

Witkacy
08-08-2017, 06:10 PM
How much did it cost them to get it? (Time and Souls) I want to know, why I've tried for some time to get it, but I've never gotten this Eddie ,I love this character and I want it

Lady :)

I'm playing since August 2016 and I've got him after a year - in July 2017, so I guess time wasn't always on my side ;) As for souls... I haven't opened THAT MANY rare G/A souls comparing to the other ones - dozens for sure - but certainly NOT hundereds - for one particular reason - they are too expensive and I always try to play economically... That's why I don't bother to buy them... And never will... Everything I got were ''free'' G/A's... I've got him as an ''addition'' while was fixed with missions to get Gunner Doggie... After doing another mission ''Clear X LOL with everyone alive at the end'' was rewarded of 1 G/A soul and the prize was... Cyborg!

Well... Probably The Gods Of Metal all the time focused of giving dupes to the players must have been looked in the wrong way for a second or RNG took the nap - either way - he popped out and when he did, still couldn't believe of this what I saw - as he was first 5* Eddie scored off one single soul!

I have to say that I NEVER hunted for any particular character in this game - it's impossible - not with such ''RNG'' system and so dupes... Sure thing - thought that would be cool to have... But not have chased for anything for real simply not to get dissappointed when it would turn out that I didn't get some stuff...

As for PvP... Yes, of course since fully sharded I am using him as solid member of attacking team - with the right allies covering his flanks when needed and so giving him a bit of support - he unleashes hell upon any opponents...

Outside PvP (stages, dungeons) he's almost one man band as well...

I do hope that your time will come as well as used to sing one man someday and you'll get the Cyborg for yourself :)

Cheers,

W

Enkilol
08-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Had him on my 6th or 7th g/a soul. Yes luck was on my side 😉
Full sharded he is a strong character, but not that good on defence with that stupid ai.
I most of the time use him to attack (around 80%, and 20% with GRE)
I still wonder if GRE is better or not in defence?🤔

eddiejose
08-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Another Cyborg owner here. I've been playing since the release of the game, and as Witkacy said, I haven't opened as many G/A souls as others. I was lucky with last month's 24th day G/A soul. I felt that red eyes were going to show with that one, and yep, they did... :D