PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Dismay strategies

blade685
08-10-2017, 11:56 AM
strategies for Garden of Dismay

DaveMurray
08-10-2017, 03:28 PM
GRE/Navigator/Eternity - Golden Pharaoh Dog/Sentinel Corrupt Droid - Gunner Dog - Clair/Sentinel Undead Rescuer

IceManFerrar
08-10-2017, 03:37 PM
Beat all three dungeons \m/

Life was slooooow and more likely than others to bug out.

Imho Dismay > Life > Fear.

EDIT, some tips:

Pharaoh Dog is my MVP and the only toon I used in all three.
Damage reduction passive, healing, immunity in one package.
Bring one or two energy sets and bosses are only a matter of time.

To avoid the game hanging bug, use the left side of screen for tempo taps.
What happened to me is that after pressing a skill, the skill buttons would come back instantly.
Pressing one of those before they disappear (after the current skill is resolved) leads to force close the app.

The waves with 3 foes including one bigger than usual can be cleared by killing that one only (as for campaign bosses with minions).

Even unsharded, Gunner Dog is invaluable for Dismay. 6 Hits with 25% of extra turn helps.
Also decent damage wise since he deals random damage, and the boss converts magic and physical to a fixed (based on max health) amount of pure damages.

Grim Reaper Eddie rips through Fear. Don't forget his fury hits 6 times, make use of it.

Special call out and thanks to Lulero for the advice and tips in his posts above. Really helped me beat Dismay Level IX and X, thanks to the Gunner Dog tip. I don't have my Pharaoh Gunner Dog maxed, but used my Sentinel Droid for Immunity and Force Shield. I did have my regular Gunner Dog maxed and applied some Boost, Health, and Strength Talismans in him, and he did quite well, even completely unsharded as Lulero mentions.

Was able to complete all Gardens and all levels, and only had to revive in Life level X, but that was my first Garden and I made some mistakes in my team setup and usage...did not take anything for Immunity and learned my lesson. Had to revive for 50 Ironite in Level X Life (was too lazy and too far along in damaging the Boss to have to replay the game from the beginning :) ).

Btw, Navigator Eddie is great as well, since he hits multiple times.

This may be a newbie observation and the top players know about it already, but could be useful for others (including myself, who figured it out much later, lol):
- the solid shield is depleted based on damage done, so you need to use the heavy hitters when that shield is active (Wrath, Aces High Fury, Nomad, etc.)
- the dotted shield is depleted based on number of hits, regardless of damage, so use multi-hitters when that shield is active (Navigator basic, power, fury; gunner dog; Aces High triple shot power skill; GRE slash; etc.)

For Dismay Levels IX and X, I used Pharaoh Eddie's Fury for the team Invincibility, because those darn Assassin Buzz dudes get so many extra turns and can absolutely destroy your Eddie. So I used Aces High's roulette to quickly build Fury and kept it ready for when I faced the Assassin Buzzes, switching to Pharaoh when I arrived at that wave.

Hope that helps some of you. A BIG THANK YOU again to Lulero, cheers bud!

Ancient Mariner
08-11-2017, 11:04 AM
The real challenge for me started on level IX which i anyway passed at the second attempt.
But what was really hard was obviously the last stage: at first i thought of bringing al those characters who could deal more hits at once to quickly get rid of that damn shield, but it wasn't enough as i had to waste some moves to protect my team from the boss attacks.

At first i also used the Pharaoh Eddie to use its invicibility, but 2 turns weren't enough and couldn't generate the fury fast enough, so i came up with the idea that i rather needed a normal char who let me be safe for a while, so that then i could use all of my "firepower" to concentrate on the enemy:
I used the sentinel corrupt droid (his force field was very useful, protecting up to 3 attacks), and it worked! For the record the other chars i used where:

Wrath, (for high damage and marks)
Clairvoyant (to revive if needed and for her fury which heas and cleanses)

and as Eddies:

Eternity Eddie (for the same reasons as the Wrath, they deal huge damage together, plus if you're lucky he triggers several attacks in a row)
Grim Reaper Eddie (for its fury multiple hits and one more chance to revive allies)
Pharaoh Eddie (just in case, plus high hp, but actually i didn't even use him)

Patrice-1201
08-11-2017, 12:33 PM
For me the working line up was Navigator as his fury does multiple hits, gunner dog for the multiple hits, GCR to protect and revive and Nomad with Echo Talismans for the kill.

R1ck
08-11-2017, 02:03 PM
I am able to autofarm until level 5, anyone able to autofarm above levels? Would mind to share your team?

MrFreeze
08-11-2017, 04:32 PM
I am able to autofarm until level 5, anyone able to autofarm above levels? Would mind to share your team?

I haven't tested it too much yet, but I've got a team that's working on VII. It's so slow you can do the dishes while waiting for it to be over. I was trying to do it with an all sentinel team, but I couldn't get past the boss's shield without the gunner dog.

Pharaoh Eddie - not sharded. 2 health, 4 guardian

Sentinel Harpy - sharded. Strike set, 2 health, 1 random yellow

Gunner Dog - not sharded. Thief set, 2 health, 1 random red

Sentinel Allied Soldier (yeah, this turd) - not sharded (of course). Thief set, 2 health, 1 random blue

I'm gonna try switching out the AS with some others, but the heal comes in handy. It's really slow and ugly but it's working so far

R1ck
08-11-2017, 04:59 PM
I haven't tested it too much yet, but I've got a team that's working on VII. It's so slow you can do the dishes while waiting for it to be over. I was trying to do it with an all sentinel team, but I couldn't get past the boss's shield without the gunner dog.

Pharaoh Eddie - not sharded. 2 health, 4 guardian

Sentinel Harpy - sharded. Strike set, 2 health, 1 random yellow

Gunner Dog - not sharded. Thief set, 2 health, 1 random red

Sentinel Allied Soldier (yeah, this turd) - not sharded (of course). Thief set, 2 health, 1 random blue

I'm gonna try switching out the AS with some others, but the heal comes in handy. It's really slow and ugly but it's working so far

Thanks trooper, really appreciate it.

Amarthir
08-11-2017, 09:15 PM
I'm on X right now and, while I didn't have to revive on IX, the King's force shield still was irksome for me to handle. But I'm currently grooming my Assassin Axis Soldier for the task because his basic hits 4 times with a 15% chance for an extra turn. I figure that since I can give him my Echo set, that force shield would be alot less troublesome. Since I'm already using Eternity for his triple hit basic that also works as marking, and assassin Golden son to prevent dying, and the club favorite, Golden Pharaoh dog for healing and immunity.

Am I missing someone?

mjmxiii
08-13-2017, 01:17 PM
Finally took a look at the higher levels of BNW and figured out that invisibility talismans make all levels a cake walk. Used the following team and each char has a set of the aforementioned invisibility talismans..

Navigator - vampiric set works best to keep his HP from draining
AGS x 2 - assassin or any maxed purple set will work
GPD - energy talismans will keep your power moves going

Use the AGS and GPD power moves to stay alive and immune to negative status effects... easy breezy japanesy

Dank Brew
08-17-2017, 06:37 PM
I just need to finish lvl 10 here and i'll have completed all of BNW... This one is tough... my beneficial effects get removed instantly on the first wave every time lol.

I need more eddies... I dont think GRE is gonna cut it here

If anyone can check out my team and make a suggestion?? lol

iPoop
08-17-2017, 11:30 PM
I just need to finish lvl 10 here and i'll have completed all of BNW... This one is tough... my beneficial effects get removed instantly on the first wave every time lol.

This was definitely the toughest level for me in BNW. I finally made it through using GRE/Pharaoh/Navigator(from a trooper) - Golden Pharaoh Dog (no shards) - Gunner Dog (no shards) - Green bat (fully shared)

I continually struggled to make it past the 4th wave. Kill purple buzz ASAP. Pharaoh eddie is useful in that wave as someone else has previously mentioned.

Good luck!

Rain88
08-18-2017, 07:24 AM
I just cleared this using:
Navigator Eddie (surprisingly he was somewhat useless, I wouldn't use him unless he's sharded, invisibility talisman was a good call ), Grim Reaper Eddie (Only used him when the boss had the force shield and for resurrection, he had endure and health as I didn't care about his damage), Pharaoh Eddie (his fury was very useful in most parts except against Magus Corrupt Rescuer) . They were all unshared but maxed talisman

Gunner dog : (thanks to a trooper) very useful against the force shield. Sharded and maxed talisman although I don't think the shards were necessary
Golden pharaoh dog :crucial, damage reduction and immunity especially against magus corrupt rescuer . I died once cause i didnt use his power skill, all my team was frozen by a magus corrupt rescuer. Unsharded with maxed talisman( energy and ascension). He could use some shards in his power skill for better healing.
Wrath: His power move was the only significant damage to the dragon king and he was the only hard hitter for the waves. Sharded and maxed talisman (used endure and assassin)

Kardas
08-18-2017, 06:05 PM
I just cleared this using:
Navigator Eddie (surprisingly he was somewhat useless, I wouldn't use him unless he's sharded, invisibility talisman was a good call ), Grim Reaper Eddie (Only used him when the boss had the force shield and for resurrection, he had endure and health as I didn't care about his damage), Pharaoh Eddie (his fury was very useful in most parts except against Magus Corrupt Rescuer) . They were all unshared but maxed talisman

Gunner dog : (thanks to a trooper) very useful against the force shield. Sharded and maxed talisman although I don't think the shards were necessary
Golden pharaoh dog :crucial, damage reduction and immunity especially against magus corrupt rescuer . I died once cause i didnt use his power skill, all my team was frozen by a magus corrupt rescuer. Unsharded with maxed talisman( energy and ascension). He could use some shards in his power skill for better healing.
Wrath: His power move was the only significant damage to the dragon king and he was the only hard hitter for the waves. Sharded and maxed talisman (used endure and assassin)

This helped me out immensely. I agree that Dismay is the hardest of the bunch. Lost once on Floor IX and twice on Floor X before finally getting my lovely Immortal set.
My team:
Navigator (Vampiric/Invisibility, fully sharded), Pharaoh, Vampire Hunter. I agree with mjmxiii in that Vampiric Talismans are CRUCIAL, as Navigator is rather fragile otherwise. Not convinced on the Invisibility set, as Thief can keep your Fury spam going. I never used Vampire Hunter and only used Pharaoh for his Fury on wave 4.
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy/Thief, partially sharded)
Gunner Dog (Strength/Energy/yellow, not sharded). This was a lifesaver. swapping in this guy allowed me to beat Floor IX. Plus he's super common.
Wrath (Void/Energy).

And some tips:
If you see MCRs, get yourself Immunity (GPD Power move) so your entire team won't be frozen for 2 turns (because IT WILL). Unless you're sure they won't have the power for it. Also keep up Immunity constantly while fighting the boss.
Invincibility from Pharaoh's Fury is indeed the best way to take on the purple Extra Turn spam buzz on wave four. Blinding him with Navigator's Fury is also possible, but more luck-reliant.
Wrath's Death Mark wrecks the boss, even without consuming them.
Navigator's Fury and Dead Reckoning do six hits of damage to the Force Shield, while Landfall deals 3 hits.

Mariner-1212
08-18-2017, 06:55 PM
I've found a team that makes this really simple and fast:

Navigator - 3 Assassin, 3 Chance
AoF - Echo, Immunity (though Ascension or Boost would work just as well)
GPD - Energy, Thief
AoS - 2 sets of Shells, Immunity (again, Ascension or Boost)
(all should be maxed)

The GPD is 100% support. Applies Immunity and fills health, or steals energy and fury (depending on your team's current needs).

Navigator's Fury and Bombs do 6 hits each, and the critical hit chance happens a lot with those many hits. His fury also gets filled fast with this team.

AoF gets extra turns constantly, and does 3 hits with each turn. AoS does 3 hits as well, and takes any damage below 50% for the team.

With that many hits, you're wiping out the King's shield constantly. The Angels do plenty of damage to him once that shield is down. I almost never use my GPD for hits - just don't have to.

No need to swap Eddies either. The only thing you run into with this is that you don't have a beneficial effect remover - so you have to just wait through the Endures. But after each round, you run your GPD and fill the health back up - so it's like it never happened.

It makes this the easiest world. I bring my Pharaoh along just in case shit goes sideways... but it hasn't ever happened yet.

slash1424
08-19-2017, 01:57 AM

If anyone can check out my team and make a suggestion?? lol

I am no expert but looks like you have some penetrate tlisman. I would get 2 of those maxed and out them on your GRE. perfect hits will do a lot more damage. I am not a great player but i think that should help a bit.

slash-2083

slash1424
08-19-2017, 02:05 AM

GPD - Energy, Thief
(all should be maxed)

The GPD is 100% support. Applies Immunity and fills health, or steals energy and fury (depending on your team's current needs).

Navigator's Fury and Bombs do 6 hits each, and the critical hit chance happens a lot with those many hits. His fury also gets filled fast with this team.

AoF gets extra turns constantly, and does 3 hits with each turn. AoS does 3 hits as well, and takes any damage below 50% for the team.

With that many hits, you're wiping out the King's shield constantly. The Angels do plenty of damage to him once that shield is down. I almost never use my GPD for hits - just don't have to.

No need to swap Eddies either. The only thing you run into with this is that you don't have a beneficial effect remover - so you have to just wait through the Endures. But after each round, you run your GPD and fill the health back up - so it's like it never happened.

It makes this the easiest world. I bring my Pharaoh along just in case shit goes sideways... but it hasn't ever happened yet.

Good advice marinar. I haven't finished lvl X yet only made it to IX. I am using GRE with his fury to hit that shield, Gunner dog( just got him and leveled him), Wrath and GPD. I like your setup of multiple hitters, that seems to be the key for the boss.

slash-2083

bort
08-19-2017, 03:29 PM
Finished X with the following:

Tailgunner/GRE/Carriage Rider
Sharded Green Harpy (strike)
Gunner dog
Golden Pharaoh Dog

Tailgunner was used in the first few waves to help clear, but I had to switch to GRE several times just to stay alive. Carriage Rider was there to get rid of the endure MCR's that were a giant pain if left alone. Harpy was there to provide DPS, as she hits hard on her attack, and countered often enough to soften the entire wave. After Carriage Rider triggered his fury, a blast from Harpy would pretty much clear the wave.

At the boss, the Gunner dog does pretty decent damage since its individual attack doesn't matter - magic/physical damage is converted to a unit of true damage based off of the bosses total health. I would not have been able to complete this level without this toon.

The harpy does about 13k damage on the boss when its shields are down, which makes it a great choice here as well.

The only bad news is I had to revive on the 4th wave, just didn't have enough health to clear.

Oh, the *other* bad news is:

It crashed twice (once on the 4th wave. Awesome).
There is another bug where it autoplays despite you turning off autoplay (ie, it turns it right back on). This happened twice, right when I launched the level, and I died in the enemy's first attack. This happened twice.

So, a total of 60 SoT were wasted due to bugs.

Dank Brew
08-22-2017, 05:32 PM
I am no expert but looks like you have some penetrate tlisman. I would get 2 of those maxed and out them on your GRE. perfect hits will do a lot more damage. I am not a great player but i think that should help a bit.

slash-2083

Well, generally I'm pretty good with perfect hits. But I have been pondering a new talisman setup for GRE... Thanks! I'll give it a shot in about a month when i'm back from vacation and maxed the few I'm currently working on.

Kulimar
09-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Okay, so after many iterations I found a pretty consistent Garden of Dismay X Auto-Team. Unfortunately this one is not so farmable or easy to get. Nevertheless, here it is. Maybe there are more farmable replacements to some of key characters here you guys might know of:

Grim Reaper Eddie (Guard + Endure)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Immunity + Energy + 1 Rando purple)
Gunner Dog (Energy + Burn + Rando Gold, though I don`t think anything else matters but the Energy here)
Astra, Valkyrie Slayer (Immortality + Shell + Rando Green)

All need to be maxed skilled. It`s 100% for me so far, though I could see it failing here or there depending on the order the AI moves or if you get unlocky with the beneficial effect removal and stun.

We'll see if I find something more easily obtainable that can do it, but not enough skill shards to go around atm :p

MoonShadow
09-20-2017, 10:07 AM
Well, it seems to me that, with the current update (19.09), they've somehow increased the difficulty of Garden of Dismay, at least in Lvl IX.

Last week I was trying to find an auto-farmable team in my roster, found almost a same one as Kulimar suggested above, but replacing the Gunner Dog with the Green Bat => I've got 100% succes rate. Today, I've got 2 matches ended with a defeat, with the same team.... :(

Also, it's just me who remembers that the MCR's in Lvl X, didn't have life talismans equipped before..?!

Twinpop03
10-01-2017, 06:11 PM
I can get to the boss but he kills me every time. He regenerates to full strength and I cannot get him to open up. Please help. I have many characters fully sharded. My Eddies are GRE, Navigatior, Pharaoh as well as Eternity. I also have Tailgunner. Who are the best associates to accompany Eddie. I have used so many different combos. But mainly I need to know how to get the bosses face to open to kick his a**. I've completed every BNW level entirely except Dismay X

Kulimar
10-01-2017, 08:30 PM
I can get to the boss but he kills me every time. He regenerates to full strength and I cannot get him to open up. Please help. I have many characters fully sharded. My Eddies are GRE, Navigatior, Pharaoh as well as Eternity. I also have Tailgunner. Who are the best associates to accompany Eddie. I have used so many different combos. But mainly I need to know how to get the bosses face to open to kick his a**. I've completed every BNW level entirely except Dismay X

I would say The Gunner Dog and Golden Pharaoh Dog are a must. The Gunner Dog for the Multi-Hits and the Golden Pharaoh Dog for the heal, cleanse, and immunity. 4th slot can be either more damage or a reviver like the Clairvoyant.

Dank Brew
10-06-2017, 04:22 PM
Well I beat it finally... I used GRE, Pharoah, 2 AOF and green droid. It took about 30 minutes... and all day leading up to this lineup. I wasted about 6 troopers on the search for this team.
Pharaoh Eddie equipped with guard and shell was necessary to survive round 1 (the hardest part IMO), my AOF had strike/invisibility equipped, which was also very helpful. Thanks to Kkkreg5 for using his AOF.

I did make it to the boss with SSD, assassin NBOL and green druid, but I spent about 15 minutes trying to take out the damn shield, and never did so I started over with the winning lineup.

Now to figure out what to do with these immortality talisman... I need an assassin Eddie... Time to farm PVP for eternal frags I guess.

90mphyorker
10-27-2017, 12:47 PM
How the feck do you do this without dying in the first round? Whatever team I go with, I die!

Ip4
10-31-2017, 09:22 PM
I can't believe how Dismay X is stupid,there is 25+ shield pieces and you need to break him in 2 turns,i try with Navigator,Arillery dog,Wrath and Corrupt harpy,level IX is easy but this is too much...i starting to hate this game...

I don't have gunner dog...

bort
11-03-2017, 10:38 PM
Found a combo that can autoplay GoD IX with relative ease.

GPD (energy, invis) - sharded
Navigator (void, chance) - sharded
Gunner Dog (Health, Strength, 4x Boost) - not sharded
Gunner Golden Son (explosive, chance) - sharded

It feels like they're getting it done in 5 minutes or so, but I haven't run a timer on it yet.

Twinpop03
11-04-2017, 03:01 AM
What characters and talisman are people using to clear the mission on garden of Dismay? Where the mission is lower effects on Magnus corrupt rescuer??

Kardas
11-04-2017, 04:55 PM
What characters and talisman are people using to clear the mission on garden of Dismay? Where the mission is lower effects on Magnus corrupt rescuer??

That Lower Power Mission for MCR is pretty nasty, because her Passive prevents Power from being stolen from her. I recommend you bring a Prisoner (through a Trooper if you lack one) and fight on one of the lower Floors with a lot of MCRs (I did Floor II I think, but Floor I is fine too) so you'll be sure you can win it. If you lack Prisoner, a low damage buff remover (See here (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4887-Getting-rid-of-and-preventing-enemy-buffs-101)) could help you out.

Then there's the matter of Power stealing. Your best options are Cyborg Eddie (Power Steal in basic and Fury is the only move in the game that guarantees Power Steal), Alliance General or Gunner Undead Rescuer. Otherwise anyone with Energy Talismans can do.

Since Wrath got nerfed BTW I have been searching for a good Dismay X team, and I think I have a new one (credits to Caretaker as this idea is like 75% his)
Team has:
Navigator (Chance/Fate), VHE (Guard/Immortal), Pharaoh (Energy/Health/red). Though Voids instead of Fates on Navigator is probably better as it didn't help me out a lot.
Sentinel Corrupt Droid (Thorn/Energy). Thorns are there so DK gets extra debuffs which translate to hits when you fight him.
Angel of Fear (either Strikes/extra or Echo/extra, whatever you need for the Mission).
Astra, Valkyrie Slayer (Void/Energy). She's mainly there to prevent Curse and Doom from DK, and do 3 hits to that Force Shield. She won't stun much on X because most of the Talismanned toons you fight are MCR, which have Immunity. Her Power move isn't that great against Dragon King though, so I recommend you stay away from it for the entire level (you may be tempted to use it against that against the Immortal purple buzz, but if he doesn't get permadeathed it can be hard for AoF to get his Extra Turn, which can get you killed if you're not careful).
- Eddies are simple. Navigator takes on waves 1,2, and sometimes 4 and Dragon King's Force Shield, Vampire Hunter takes on waves 3 and Dragon King without Shield, and Pharaoh is there if things go really badly (and can be useful in wave 4 occasionally)
- Note that this team lives and dies by Corrupt Droid's Force Field, so be sure you always have enough Power to set one up if yours gets removed.
- Vs DK's Force Shield, Nav should spent all his turns doing either Dead Reckoning or Fury so you can get the shield down in time. This only works if the whole team save Droid is able to attack DK's Force Shield. You won't make it if he just switched back from shieldless mode.
- VHE + Fury will allow you to rip through Dragon King when shieldless. Take care though as Fury Generation is a little slow with this team.

Finally: beware as that wave 4 MCR bug is still there! Super annoying.

Ip4
11-06-2017, 04:29 PM
What is best level where i can find vampiric talisman?(i have two and i need one more for mission)
Playing from IV-VIII level but no luck,tryed 50 times in last few days :(

MrFahrenheit
11-14-2017, 10:50 PM
Okay, so after many iterations I found a pretty consistent Garden of Dismay X Auto-Team. Unfortunately this one is not so farmable or easy to get. Nevertheless, here it is. Maybe there are more farmable replacements to some of key characters here you guys might know of:

Grim Reaper Eddie (Guard + Endure)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Immunity + Energy + 1 Rando purple)
Gunner Dog (Energy + Burn + Rando Gold, though I don`t think anything else matters but the Energy here)
Astra, Valkyrie Slayer (Immortality + Shell + Rando Green)

All need to be maxed skilled. It`s 100% for me so far, though I could see it failing here or there depending on the order the AI moves or if you get unlocky with the beneficial effect removal and stun.

We'll see if I find something more easily obtainable that can do it, but not enough skill shards to go around atm :p

any suggestions for a substitute for astra (which i dont have)? my best lineup so far has been pharoh (thorn, blind), golden pharoh dog (energy, invis), angel of fear (theif, explosive), and gunner dog (immunity, burning, guard). only been able to auto up to VII or VIII. and it takes forever.

Yup
11-14-2017, 11:22 PM
What is best level where i can find vampiric talisman?(i have two and i need one more for mission)
Playing from IV-VIII level but no luck,tryed 50 times in last few days :(

I tend to farm Lvl 7... seems to drop Vampire at a livable rate, along with the Death. I move to lvl 9 if i'm looking for Immortal.

Kulimar
12-03-2017, 07:52 PM
any suggestions for a substitute for astra (which i dont have)? my best lineup so far has been pharoh (thorn, blind), golden pharoh dog (energy, invis), angel of fear (theif, explosive), and gunner dog (immunity, burning, guard). only been able to auto up to VII or VIII. and it takes forever.

Hmm, well, I think anyone with multi-hits that has a chance to remove or steal buffs would be a good replacement. Mons that come to mind:

• Wrath
• Purple Droid (has Void Shield aoe and multihits)
• Alliance General (on Counterstrike)
• Sentinel Allied Soldier
• Gunner Golden Son (On Purge)
• Lady Azov
• Mayan Priestess Sentinel (on Counter)
• Assassin Trickster (Immortal or Double Fate)
• Warrior Trickster (on Counter)
• Gunner Hellraiser (on Purge)

Also, I suppose any multi-hitter that can use the Purge Talismans has a chance to be useful as a replacement. Also any team or mon that can make use of Echo buffs, like maybe a team with the Crimson Pharaoh Dog and buff removers can work. Haven't tried it though.

Kulimar
12-03-2017, 08:01 PM
An update to my previous post on auto-farming dungeon teams. I found the following team to actually be faster and safer for GodX:

• Navigator Eddie (Inviso-paralysis) - Seems to be smarter about healing than GRE and can survive very well while doing decent damage / cc to waves as well as plenty-o-multihits for the boss.

• Clairvoyant (Energy-Endure) - Keeps team cleansed and alive. Can remove annoying effects from enemies while gaining energy for team

• Gunner Dog (Counter-Health +1 Gold) - Best Multi-hitter for the boss, hands down.

• Astra (Immortal-Shell +1 Green) - Great multi-hit, strip, and damage. Also blocks doom from the boss.

I just posted above some other potential options that can replace Astra if you don't have her. Anyway, that's where I'm at so far. This team can auto GodX in about 6-min. I'll continue to experiment as I upgrade more mons to see if there is any combo that is better.

mk ultra
12-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Warning about using fate talismans in god x. I just got killed by the power move of dk for the first time. I was using vhe, astra, gunner dog, gpd & fate on vhe. At the time of the power move i had ascension on vhe and dk has done more than 14k damage. The damage of dk scales with attack and magic of the opponents and ascension increases those.

Kulimar
12-03-2017, 09:03 PM
Warning about using fate talismans in god x. I just got killed by the power move of dk for the first time. I was using vhe, astra, gunner dog, gpd & fate on vhe. At the time of the power move i had ascension on vhe and dk has done more than 14k damage. The damage of dk scales with attack and magic of the opponents and ascension increases those.

Yeah, interesting. Good point!

bort
12-03-2017, 11:14 PM
I autofarm X with:

Navigator (chance/assassin)
GPD (Energy/Invis)
Gunner Golden Son (chance/explosive)
Gunner Dog (4x Boost, red/green)

Usually win on auto - the odd time they lose because of a bad doom and poor auto play, but win maybe 80-90% of the time? Fairly quick too.

Fudjo
12-06-2017, 12:01 AM

GPD - Energy, Thief
(all should be maxed)

I've been trying out this team (manual, not auto) and enjoying it, with the following mods:

Navigator - 3 Assassin, 3 Boost
AoF - Echo, Immunity
GPD - Energy, Thief
AoS - Health (Ward), True (Ward), Boost (Bulwark)

I should swap out the Immunity talismans on the AoF for a pair of Boost talismans. Immunity is redundant given that you're using the GPD for that, and you really want Immunity for more than just the first turn. Also, you want to make sure that Navigator Eddie's Fury reloads quickly.

I'm trying out the True talismans on the AoS to see how they go. So far, so good. Navigator Eddie should probably have Chance talismans instead of Boost, but my Chance talismans are being used elsewhere and I'm too lazy to swap them around.

I keep a Grim Reaper Eddie in reserve in case things go south and I need to revive toons. The Magus Corrupt Rescuers are driving me nuts with their Endure talismans, so I'm thinking of bringing a backup Viking Eddie to strip those off.

When battling the Dragon King, I don't ever use Navigator Eddie's power attack cannon, as that power really needs to be saved for the GPD. Also, make sure you attack first with the AoF to see if the Echo triggers, otherwise you're gonna waste Navigator's Fury.

Fudjo
12-07-2017, 02:09 AM
Definitely check out this run by Demoonchild:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?8944-Slaying-the-dragon-lord-of-light-video-competition&p=63384&viewfull=1#post63384

Angel of Pain: Energy, Freeze
Fear of the Dark Eddie: Stone, Guardian, Iron
Gunner Dog: Chance, Hunter, rando yellow
Pharaoh Dog: Guard, Immunity, rando purple

When facing the Dragon King, switch to Eternity Eddie: Void, Resilience, rando green

scott-5496
01-09-2018, 05:00 PM
I am still trying to get a killer combination that needs no switching and that can do 9 or 10 on this one but with no luck so far - there is always a defeat in there. Any others out there got that 100% combination on auto yet?

Peppoah
01-10-2018, 10:37 AM
My team runs on auto. Pharaoh, gunner dog, gunner chopper and Val. They’re all max skilled.

scott-5496
01-10-2018, 10:52 AM
My team runs on auto. Pharaoh, gunner dog, gunner chopper and Val. They’re all max skilled.

Thanks I will give that a try.

I need to SS my gunner dog but other than that I should be good to go! When you refer to Val - which one is it as got them except Eda!

Does this team do 9 and 10 on Dismay without any bother?

Peppoah
01-10-2018, 11:04 AM
Thanks I will give that a try.

I need to SS my gunner dog but other than that I should be good to go! When you refer to Val - which one is it as got them except Eda!

Does this team do 9 and 10 on Dismay without any bother?

It’s the green one. Have a look on my team for the talismans. Your pharaoh has echo, that won’t work here. I chose guard and health to give him hp and he can bring the shields on as often as possible. I just gave it a run on level 10 in 6:42 minutes.

scott-5496
01-10-2018, 03:28 PM
It’s the green one. Have a look on my team for the talismans. Your pharaoh has echo, that won’t work here. I chose guard and health to give him hp and he can bring the shields on as often as possible. I just gave it a run on level 10 in 6:42 minutes.

Thanks very much Pepp! That is a great help going to give it a try once I check your talisman set ups.

Cheers

Peppoah
01-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Hi Scott, as I had two defeats with the team of pharaoh, chopper, gunner dog and Val, I don’t think it’s the perfect team. Chances are 70:30 for a win. I remembered that I wrote about a team on FB. I’m trying this one now. It consists of pharaoh, wrath, GPD and gunner dog. When you search FB for garden of dismay, you should find it. First three runs were wins, but it doesn’t look good in the fourth run. I’ll keep you updated.

scott-5496
01-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Hi Pepp. Yeah I used your team and had a few defeats - it was fine on 8 out of 11 runs on IX and X but I was defeated mid level on one run and then twice on the boss as I had lost a team member mid level and not got him back. It seems to do VIII fine - 6 runs no problems. My gunner dog needs sharded too so that wont help and need a couple on Val too. So far dragon defeats have only happened when I have lost a team member mid level.

Once I have done troopers I will try a couple of things myself. There has to be a defensive based team we can set up that may take 10-15 m to win but can take the punishment? GPD does help - I wonder if PDK might help too? Chopper seems like a decent fit for Perma but he was always the toon to die mid level.

Sick
01-13-2018, 08:11 AM
Hi guys,

Here is a team with a 100% win rate on level 9 with 100% autoplay. It will take about 13 minutes to win a fight.

VHE (Guard / Immortality)
Astra (Fate / Energy)
Green Desert Guardian (Paralysis, probably all setups with 6 Green talis will work)
Red Undead Rescuer (Angel / Armour / 1 random Green talis)

You can speed up the fight a lot, if you use Navigator (Fate / Chance). He will do the job in less than 5 minutes. Unfortunately your Desert Guardian gets killed from time to time and Navigator cannot revive home.

ian16
01-13-2018, 08:09 PM
Hi bros , my autoplay team w/ 100% win rate at moment (50+ runs) GOD X average time 6 min :

VHE ( guard/imortal )
Green Mayan Priestess (echo/adv)
GPD ( angel/energy )
Gunner Dog (echo/random green/random yellow)

Hope it helps !

slauki
01-16-2018, 11:56 PM
Hi bros , my autoplay team w/ 100% win rate at moment (50+ runs) GOD X average time 6 min :

VHE ( guard/imortal )
GPD ( angel/energy )

Hope it helps !

thanks ian, will give it a try 3/3 wins now in about 7 minutes :D .

is the order of toons the same as you listed them?

i watched the games and the dragon king can put permadeath on the toons which might cause a loss i fear, will watch a few more runs and reevaluate. but works perfect so far.

blade685
01-17-2018, 12:47 PM

i watched the games and the dragon king can put permadeath on the toons which might cause a loss i fear, will watch a few more runs and reevaluate. but works perfect so far.

Want to try it but no VH and no Green mayan here

ian16
01-17-2018, 08:36 PM

Hi Slauki , yeah this is the same order at combat ( mayan at left , vhe , gpd , gd ) ; the multiple turns of gd always save me in DK haha and mostly of times the gpd basic move cleanse permadeath ; my first team i used PDK instead Mayan P ; because his passive heal a lot w/ crit status of vhe fury(and cleanse up to 2 tons) ; but w/ the mayan revenge/echo/steal buffs the process is so much fast ; maybe this base team can be used in all dungeons level X with some adjustements GD for Kari ( dont have yet , i use Lady azov) and mayan for PDK in GOF ; in GOL i run w/ mayan/vhe/gpd/pdk works very well too

Cheers !

scott-5496
01-18-2018, 11:27 AM
Hi Slauki , yeah this is the same order at combat ( mayan at left , vhe , gpd , gd ) ; the multiple turns of gd always save me in DK haha and mostly of times the gpd basic move cleanse permadeath ; my first team i used PDK instead Mayan P ; because his passive heal a lot w/ crit status of vhe fury(and cleanse up to 2 tons) ; but w/ the mayan revenge/echo/steal buffs the process is so much fast ; maybe this base team can be used in all dungeons level X with some adjustements GD for Kari ( dont have yet , i use Lady azov) and mayan for PDK in GOF ; in GOL i run w/ mayan/vhe/gpd/pdk works very well too

Cheers !

I have set up this exact team and going to give it a go. I had a team last night on auto 9 and it was 9/10 fine but still had that one defeat.

Cheers for help...now to give it a run! I am still sharding my GD but the others are maxed.

Mariner-1212
01-18-2018, 02:57 PM
Had to find a team that didn't rely on VHE since I don't have him... here are my reliable Auto-X squads:

Dismay X:
GRE (no shards): Energy, Predator and random blue
GDP (maxed): Energy, Thief
GD (no shards): Echo, Health, random yellow
Astra (maxed): Fate, Fate

Fear X:
GRE (above)
GPD (above)
Kari (maxed): Endure, Predator, random blue
MUR (maxed): Endure, Life, random blue

Life X:
Tailgunner (maxed before last buff): Echo, Shell (thanks Kulimar)
GPD (above)
MUR (above)
Elf of the Damned (maxed. that's right.): Energy, Guard

blade685
01-18-2018, 03:29 PM
i don't have VHE too but not astra too ^^
The two i most want

Mariner-1212
01-18-2018, 03:34 PM
i don't have VHE too but not astra too ^^
The two i most want

Astra is built for GoD because she prevents the things the Dragon King uses to kill your team. Hope you get her soon... if you haven't used my Trooper yet and want me to put her out, let me know.

Askora
01-18-2018, 05:36 PM
Astra is built for GoD because she prevents the things the Dragon King uses to kill your team. Hope you get her soon... if you haven't used my Trooper yet and want me to put her out, let me know.

She's also built for PvP for the same reasons and the fact she can AoE for 15,000+ points of damage while inflicting permadeath and perfect corruption (often on the first round, regardless of who goes first). Hoping 7th Son will be the counter to her.

Yup
01-18-2018, 05:37 PM
I run pretty much the same thing in all BNW levels....

---------
Gunner Dog
Navigator Eddie - Switch to Eternal Eddie for the Dragon King
Clairvoyant
------------ Then ----------
Astra for Garden of Dismay (No doom)
Edna for Garden of Life (Immunity)
Edna OR Astra for Garden of Fear, I typically use Astra because she hits harder and stuns.
-------------

Navigator Eddie has Immortal talismans to revive (important if autoplaying, not really necessary for manual play).
Eternity Eddie has Vampiric talismans to self-heal (important)

It does take a manual Eddie switch for the Dragon King, but in general this set up runs all BNW levels fine..

For anything below level 8, I don't need Eternal Eddie for the Dragon King and Navigator will do it, provided he's got the Immortality talismans.

scott-5496
01-18-2018, 07:10 PM
Had several hours doing auto on 9 and average is 5-6 mins using the team from Ian16:

VHE with immortal
Sent Mayan Priestess with echo
GPD with angel
GD with echo

No defeats all afternoon and run through 4 sets of sands I think. Got lots of good talisman too - completed a few sets and got spares too so going to keep going tonight to reset on 9 as drops seem better than my runs on 10.

Cheers to all contributing to this one!

Moonchild-6759
02-04-2018, 07:12 PM
So with a free Day/weekend in the graden of dismay i have ben trying to find a team for IX and/or X auto for some time. My problem is the lack of Green Mayan Priest and asta in my squad.
Any tips for a good auto team not using any of these chars? Got no SSE either but all other chars are available with any talismans and skill shards

Moonchild

scott-5496
02-05-2018, 11:49 AM
My current team on IX (100% so far) but still get one or two defeats on X so stick to IX:

VHE (with immortal)
Astra (Immortal with three green - either guard or energy)
GPD (with Angel)
GD (with Echo)

I have not found a solid replacement for Astra or Sentinal Mayan Priestess Moonchild. I just wonder if an Immortal Wrath might work but not tested this yet.

Sick
02-05-2018, 01:58 PM
Same here. I guess it is essential to have either Sentinel Mayan or Astra. Anyhow, I have build two teams:

Team 1 (Level X on Auto)

VHE (Guard / Immortal)
Green Mayan (Echo / Advantage)
GPD (Angel / Power)
GD (Boost / Strength / Advantage)

Team 2 (Level IX on Auto)

VHE (Guard / Immortal)
Astra (Fate / Energy)
SDG (Health)
WUR (Guard / Strike)

Good luck in finding a replacement for the two girls.

Maiden68
02-05-2018, 10:09 PM
What do i do If my charicters are stuck at level 80 4 star?? I am not currently able to Purchase anything yet via Google play...So I must Grind... Not so easy... Since I cant play against 5 Star anything and Live to tell about it! =D

MoonShadow
02-06-2018, 01:55 PM
So with a free Day/weekend in the graden of dismay i have ben trying to find a team for IX and/or X auto for some time. My problem is the lack of Green Mayan Priest and asta in my squad.
Any tips for a good auto team not using any of these chars? Got no SSE either but all other chars are available with any talismans and skill shards

MoonchildWell, I don't have the Green Priestess, so I've tried a replacement, and I think I found it in the Witch Doctor; this Doc does 2 hits of true damage with his basic & 5 hits with his power attack, which also grants him an extra turn. So, he's safe from the voids and does enough number of hits to bring down the shield from the Dragon King.

Even unsharded, I've tried him a couple of times, with the VHE and the Pharaoh, and it did well in both cases, but I have to do more rounds.

The other allies were GPD and Astra... yes, I think its hard to find a replacement for her, I am currently looking at the Axis (Assasssin) Bomber Boy, which has some similarities with Astra, but mine is still in the progress of upgrade. I'll try him in a couple of days.

Peppoah
02-06-2018, 03:40 PM
The last team I used to autofarm with was the following:
Pharaoh Eddie with guard, health and one red talisman
Astra with Fate and Energy
Gunner Dog with assassin and invisible (old setup)
Assassin Golden Son with fate and energy
Could autofarm Level X and I was surprised that Pharaoh worked so well here.

MoonShadow
02-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Could autofarm Level X and I was surprised that Pharaoh worked so well here.Indeed, I was surpised about that, too. I've tried to use Pharaoh after reading it in this thread and, at the first attempts I needed to finish the mission with some other Eddie, but with some allies that hit many times with their basic/power, it's quite ok.

Sick
02-16-2018, 08:13 PM

Tried your team as well - worked really well.

Thanks Pepp

Moonchild-6759
02-20-2018, 03:30 PM
I finally found a team that works for Dismay X that does not include GMP or Astra.

VHE (Guard + Immortal)
GPD (Paralyse + Angel)
GD (Echo + 2 random green/yellow)
Blue Valkyr (Shock + Penetrating + Holy) (Yes, it is leftover talis and not that good)

All are sharded.

It takes a bid of time (Approx 7min) specially due to the lack of a character with a remove/steal ability for the endure.

So far approx 40 runs with 100% success rate

slauki
02-20-2018, 08:49 PM

VHE ( guard/imortal )
GPD ( angel/energy )

Hope it helps !
just a reminder:
this team worked just perfectly for me last time on level X. did 30+ fights without defeat. will use it again, but it took a while (7-8 minutes)
moonchilds team sounds interesting too, and it's somewhat similar.

Amarthir
02-20-2018, 10:59 PM
Did a quick auto run of GOD VIII, IX & X and this team beat all 3 without casualties:

Everyone is maxed but the Gunner Dog

Vampire Hunter Eddie (Immortal/Guard)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Angel/Energy)
Astra (Energy/Void)
Gunner Dog (Echo/random)

Since I only did one run each I can't say this is 100% safe, but I cleared X in 6:30 and nobody even died during the fight. The power skill priorities seem a bit wacky at times as the GPD didn't use it as often as I would have liked, and sometimes GD would use his healing which is much less effective as the other but mine is unsharded so if you Max out the Gunner Dog you would probably have more healing.

Peppoah
02-23-2018, 03:24 AM

I exchanged the Golden son for AOS. First run in level X took about 5 min.

Kulimar
02-23-2018, 04:34 AM
Finally got a chance to optimize auto teams for Dismay today. I have two to share:

Fast, but Risky:

Tailgunner Eddie - Echo Shell
Golden Pharaoh Dog - Purge/ Advantage / Random Green
Gunner Dog - Counter Strike / Health / Rando Gold
Gunner Chopper - Immortal / Immunity Rando Green

The team is fast, but it's not 100% safe. Sometimes Tailgunner gets focused down and dies. There might be a safer set to put him on to make this team more reliable. Maybe Counterstrike or the new Steel Talismans, but guessing it wouldn't clear the waves as fast.

Safe and Pretty Fast:

Navigator Eddie - Invisibility / Paralysis
Golden Pharaoh Dog - Purge/ Advantage / Random Green
Gunner Dog - Counter Strike / Health / Rando Gold
Gunner Chopper - Immortal / Immunity Rando Green

The team is pretty consistent, have yet to lose. However, on average the times can vary a lot more with this team (from 4 min up to 8 on an unlucky run). It could probably be improved by changing Talismans on Navigator to Purge or Chance or something, just haven't gotten around to it.

I'll try some more and see if I can get anything better. Pretty happy with these so far though.

Update

Sometimes the second team can luck out and clear it even faster than the first one.

Patrice-1201
02-23-2018, 08:48 AM
My working team for auto farming GOD X is:

VHE (Guard + Immortality)
Gunner Dog (Boost + burning + shell)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Power + Invisibility)
Astra (Fate + immunity + random yellow)

Average time is 5 mins

blade685
02-23-2018, 10:18 AM
if it can help, i'm using in X and it take 5-6 min:

Pharaoh Eddie on lead with 2 immunity will, 3 energy ward, 1 strength fierce
Golden Pharaoh Dog on left with 3 energy, 3 angel
Wrath on middle with 3 fate, 3 immortal
Gunner Dog on right with 4 Echo

All fully sharded
Place is important

no chance with loot for now, only one useless vampiric talisman in 10 runs :)
I will test in IX for same loot and perhaps a little faster and safe

natasar
02-23-2018, 10:24 AM
Just did three GoD X runs on auto with this team (all fully sharded):

Pharaoh Eddie (Advantage-Life-Iron)
Astra (Immortality-Shell+1 green)
GD (Counter-Stone+1 yellow)
GPD (Energy-Immunity+1 green)

Time varies between 5:30 and 8:30 so far. The team is far from perfect, especially the talisman builds (I have basically been too lazy to change anything and use the chars right as I had them). I do not think the team is 100% safe either, but it does the job so far.

scott-5496
02-23-2018, 11:05 AM
My working team for auto farming GOD IX is alomost the same as someone else posted. I am going to go to X and give that a go today too but I seem to get a better haul from IX usually:

VHE (Guard + Immortality)
Gunner Dog (Echo and random yello and green)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy + Angel)
Astra (Immortality + Endure)

All maxed talisman too.

Three of these are also sometimes swapped in and out of my PVP team as cant be bothered changing stuff....I know, I am lazy and hence why my PVP win rate is usually only 85%!

Average time is 4-5 mins with best time 3 mins 7 secs.

MoonShadow
02-23-2018, 11:58 AM
I’ve tried today some various allies, but it seems that the two Gunner dogs are the ones for the job, without them it gets either slowly, either someone is killed.

So, my current auto-farming team for GoD X is not much different than the most of the teams here, with one single exception, as I replaced the VHE / Pharaoh with the Visions.

Visions (Angel + Paralysis)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Power + Angel)
Astra (Voids + Energy)
Gunner Dog (Burning + Ascension + Advantage)

The running times are somewhere between 6 and 7 minutes, but I haven’t done too much rounds, yet.

Yup
02-23-2018, 12:11 PM
GOD Lvl IX (because why even bother with lvlX???) --

Gunner Dog
GRE
Clairvoyant
Astra

Thing that gets me.. is talisman drops now seem almost non-existent while the event is in swing.

blade685
02-23-2018, 12:29 PM
GOD Lvl IX (because why even bother with lvlX???) --

Gunner Dog
GRE
Clairvoyant
Astra

Thing that gets me.. is talisman drops now seem almost non-existent while the event is in swing.

Drop rate is always ridiculous since this morning: only useless tallisman and only 4!
2 Vampiric, 1 life, 1 cyclone....

natasar
02-23-2018, 12:30 PM
Just did three GoD X runs on auto with this team (all fully sharded):

Pharaoh Eddie (Advantage-Life-Iron)
Astra (Immortality-Shell+1 green)
GD (Counter-Stone+1 yellow)
GPD (Energy-Immunity+1 green)

Switched to GoD IX now, replaced Pharaoh with VHE (Guard-Vampiric) and changed the GPD setup to Energy-Angelic. It's working like a charm right now. Average time is about just under 4 mins.

On the downside, as Yup just said, talismans do not seem to drop. I just got one single talisman since the event started. Luckily, it was a Lightning talisman - a set I have yet to complete.

blade685
02-23-2018, 12:38 PM
Switched to GoD IX now, replaced Pharaoh with VHE (Guard-Vampiric) and changed the GPD setup to Energy-Angelic. It's working like a charm right now. Average time is about just under 4 mins.

On the downside, as Yup just said, talismans do not seem to drop. I just got one single talisman since the event started. Luckily, it was a Lightning talisman - a set I have yet to complete.
Most i play most i think that NF don't want to keep players in the game
They do only bad choice and boring us, it's incredible
Personally i stop to play that event , i lose my time on it :)

Yup
02-23-2018, 12:47 PM
No idea how many runs through lvl IX I've made.. but thus far, I've only seen ONE talisman (Comet).. that's it.

blade685
02-23-2018, 12:49 PM
No idea how many runs through lvl IX I've made.. but thus far, I've only seen ONE talisman (Comet).. that's it.

yes it is ridiculous and the biggest problem of all garden, NF don't understand ( or just don't want) what to do to have a good game
There are so many bad compagny (noob?) in mobile games :(

Yup
02-23-2018, 01:08 PM
Well the argument seems to be to prevent progression too quickly.. but I have to ask.. progression to what? The game has no end. There's no "winning" this "game". So why be stingy with talismans, etc when ultimately all it does is annoy users and cause them to leave more quickly.... I do understnad a talisman drop every run would be overkill the other way.

.... of course, this posted on the heals of me currently being a bit bored with "the grind" for little to no rewards. I mean, there's currently one character I'd like to get (Alliance General) but I'm not aching for it.. other than that.. I'd like to level up my talismans, but the 2 and 3 star runes are nearly impossible to get in decent amounts. And then gold seems to vanish quickly... they seemingly set up things to always be short on something... and in turn just fill that frustration cup for the user a tad bit more.

The fact Exquisite frags are only available via skull quests.... SQ are a no-brainer after a certain point. it's not like I'll EVER lose one again. .... and the frag drops are NOT a guarantee from SQ makes all this VERY clear.... At some point the "tease" becomes more annoying than enticing. And the fact that after playing for 6 months or a year or more.. you have the SAME chances of getting rare items as someone that picked up the game yesterday.. well.... that's not really player loyalty now is it?

blade685
02-23-2018, 01:13 PM
Well the argument seems to be to prevent progression too quickly.. but I have to ask.. progression to what? The game has no end. There's no "winning" this "game". So why be stingy with talismans, etc when ultimately all ti does is annoy users and cause them to leave more quickly....

.... of course, this posted on the heals of me currently being a bit bored with "the grind" for little to no rewards. I mean, there's currently one character I'd like to get (Alliance General) but I'm not aching for it.. other than that.. I'd like to level up my talismans, but the 2 and 3 star runes are nearly impossible to get in decent amounts. And then gold seems to vanish quickly... they seemingly set up things to always be short on something... and in turn just fill that frustration cup for the user a tad bit more.

+1
I don't have any progression since 2017.... only useless toons and never the good ones.
I just update them and do useless event ( for me, many players seems to win good things, not me...)
some player said good event in 2018 but for me absolutly not :rolleyes:

T-Man
02-23-2018, 01:13 PM
I exchanged the Golden son for AOS. First run in level X took about 5 min.

This team works very well indeed. :cool:

blade685
02-23-2018, 01:41 PM
my 4th vampiric, 1 life, 1 cyclone, only useless things, all event have same result for me lol ;)

Edit:
one more cyclone and my first not useless 1 immortal

natasar
02-23-2018, 06:32 PM
Got a few talis to drop either, but still at a very low rate. Got 1 lightning, 1 comet, 1 enduring, 1 life, 1 vampiric and 1 immortal after hours and hours of auto-playing GoD IX and X. But drop rates seem to be very low anyway. Been farming GoF recently for another echo set. And after completing around 10 runs per day for about two months now, I still only got 2 of the 4 echo talis needed for another set... That indeed gets frustrating at some point.

natasar
03-27-2018, 08:32 AM
An update to my previous post on auto-farming dungeon teams. I found the following team to actually be faster and safer for GodX:

• Navigator Eddie (Inviso-paralysis) - Seems to be smarter about healing than GRE and can survive very well while doing decent damage / cc to waves as well as plenty-o-multihits for the boss.

• Clairvoyant (Energy-Endure) - Keeps team cleansed and alive. Can remove annoying effects from enemies while gaining energy for team

• Gunner Dog (Counter-Health +1 Gold) - Best Multi-hitter for the boss, hands down.

• Astra (Immortal-Shell +1 Green) - Great multi-hit, strip, and damage. Also blocks doom from the boss.

I just posted above some other potential options that can replace Astra if you don't have her. Anyway, that's where I'm at so far. This team can auto GodX in about 6-min. I'll continue to experiment as I upgrade more mons to see if there is any combo that is better.

Gave this team and setup a try today on auto since my current auto-teams needs around 2 mins longer for GoD X. As a result, I got quashed by the DK on my first try. Seems to be not working anymore, possibly due to the changes made to Navigator Eddie.

MoonShadow
03-27-2018, 01:15 PM
Gave this team and setup a try today on auto since my current auto-teams needs around 2 mins longer for GoD X. As a result, I got quashed by the DK on my first try. Seems to be not working anymore, possibly due to the changes made to Navigator Eddie.Possibly, but I'm not so sure, as I noticed that from time to time, they tweak "here" & "there" and the teams I usually use running the gardens aren't reliable anymore.

grayflannelsuit
04-13-2018, 03:39 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but Iron Eddie is great on Garden of Dismay X to burn through the droids. Then when I got to the end I switched to Grim Reaper with Gunner Dog and Corrupt Droid.

Ogami
04-13-2018, 08:53 PM
Been using Gunner Dog/Clar/GPD and GRE. Works great.

Reeb99
04-17-2018, 07:42 AM
Any auto teams that can handle GoD 9/10 without Clair? I can auto 8 with VHE, Gunner Dog, warrior hellraiser, and warrior undead rescuer, but 9/10 on auto it struggles to kill it before doom timer runs out. If I could find a way to block doom and permadeath, I could find a successful team.

Edit: VHE, GPD, GD, W hellraiser seems to be working now, even though it isn't very fast.

scott-5496
04-17-2018, 02:27 PM
My team GoD on auto 10 is VHE, Astra, GPD and Gunner Dog - don't think it ever fails and takes between 4 and 6 mins.

Kulimar
04-17-2018, 05:11 PM
Any auto teams that can handle GoD 9/10 without Clair? I can auto 8 with VHE, Gunner Dog, warrior hellraiser, and warrior undead rescuer, but 9/10 on auto it struggles to kill it before doom timer runs out. If I could find a way to block doom and permadeath, I could find a successful team.

Edit: VHE, GPD, GD, W hellraiser seems to be working now, even though it isn't very fast.

My latest auto-team on GoDX is:

• Tailgunner Eddie - Echo / Shell
• Gunner Dog - Counterstrike / Health / 1 Random Gold Talisman
• Gunner Lilith - Life / Trap / Shell
• Gunner Chopper - Immortal / Immunity / 1 Health (Ward)

It's pretty safe (about 98% success rate) and can get a clear time of around 2:40 on good runs (around 1:50 on GoD 9). I have many Gunner Relics though. So that helps.

scott-5496
04-17-2018, 05:45 PM
Nice team - great time too. Might give that a try. The relics do help and I have a fair batch of these now too.

DanteCel0623
07-24-2018, 03:49 AM
My team for auto on lvl X is PoM Eddie, golden pharaoh dog, gunner dog and assassin golden son, my record is about 1:50 ill try to upload some screenshots later

FabioMcBaltz
09-25-2018, 11:00 PM
I do with Eddie The Great, Lady Azov, Magus Mayan Priestess and Clairvoyant.
Clair cleans any buff, Eddie does the big damage, Priestess put everybody to sleep and Azov cleans the bad boy who refused to sleep. LOL
I'm working on Benjamin, Iron Eddie and Piece Of Mind. Soon i'll try other ways...

Killer-Frost
09-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Garden of Dismay:

My old set-up: Benjamin Breeg, and gunner dog. The other 2 characters are irrelevant imo. I use Osiris and Horus for the added survivability, plus they can wipe out the minions before the final boss. Or you can switch them out for a warrior lilith, though she won't be effective on the boss. The Boss converts all physical and magic damage into i think 5% of it's health. It's basically a shroud, which is why multiple hitters are good against it (gunner dog and benjamin breed). Only true damage dealers can deal their normal damage.

My new set-up: Basically I just replaced benjamin breeg with Rainmaker. Sadly I lost benjamin breed but he's not hard to get. Rainmaker makes things easier, as he can just 1 shot the boss into the half mark and ultimately defeat him.

Alternatively you can use eternity eddie or any other character that marks. It works well against any Brave New world boss.

Edit: I've left it on auto play before on lvl X when i was farming on that talisman event. Once i just played auto play when i went to work until i got on break and it hasn't lost once. Unless you have a heavy hitter like rainmaker, multiple hitters are your best option. For both the shell and dmg on the boss.

Rainmaker: Eclipse Talisman
Gunner Dog: Echo+any random sentinel and gold talisman
Osiris: Redemption+Energy Talisman
Horus: Eternity Talisman

Benjamin Breeg: Blind+Nightmare talisman (To wipe out the minions before the boss) or alternatively, Eternity.

Mod however you want, but these are what I use. I feel like Echo talismans are a must thou on gunner dog. Or maybe counterstrike.

satani
10-01-2018, 02:27 PM
i also have a solid team for beating Garden of Dismay X Without problems:
Piece of mind eddie (purge + titan shield)
Green Lilith (angel)
Green Lilith (revive, or what ever these are called that you can get in GoD X)
Gunner Dog (echo or crit, both works)

The gunner dog is the only one that sometimes dies at the end, but it works.

Keep in Mind that i have pushed Sentinel Live Relics to 10, Sentinel DEF, MR, ATK, MAG and Specil on 3 and going.

StevBrennan
11-13-2018, 09:50 AM
any new auto teams for GOD X with the tons of new toons?
at the moment i do it with
Tailgunner Eddi, Gunner Dog, Clair and Astra
but does not work all the time :/

ShadowedLies
11-18-2018, 04:56 AM
I've had 100% success on level X with Hallowed Eddie (Valor) Pharoah Dog (Energy/Angel) Gunner Dog (Health/Strenght/Ascension) and The Prisoner (Primordials). Fastest run 1m 43sec but average of about 2 min on auto.

Ian-4726
11-18-2018, 06:12 PM
I've had 100% success on level X with Hallowed Eddie (Valor) Pharoah Dog (Energy/Angel) Gunner Dog (Health/Strenght/Ascension) and The Prisoner (Primordials). Fastest run 1m 43sec but average of about 2 min on auto.
Is that a typo? How do you fit angel and energy talismans on the pharaoh dog when he’s got blue and green slots allocated.

Also can someone explain how hallowed Eddie has just wanked on the dragon king for 167k damage and gotten rid of his 20 hit Defense in one go? Just took me a few seconds over 1 minute.

Muzzleloader
11-18-2018, 07:02 PM
He may have meant golden pharoah dog. Which can hold those talisman.

Ian-4726
11-18-2018, 08:59 PM
He may have meant golden pharoah dog. Which can hold those talisman.
Fair point. Off to try it now. I can also confirm that it also works with the magus pharaoh dog with Future/energy

ShadowedLies
11-18-2018, 09:54 PM
Fair point. Off to try it now. I can also confirm that it also works with the magus pharaoh dog with Future/energy

Yes it was Golden Pharoah Dog, my mistake. Had my first defeat on the 110th run so it's not perfect, but it's reliable.

Alvorada
11-18-2018, 11:08 PM
My 100% success auto team:

Benjamin Bregg
Gunner dog
Gunner lilith
Warrior allied soldier

Around 3 minutes per round.

Wyphy
11-18-2018, 11:16 PM

Benjamin Bregg
Gunner dog
Gunner lilith
Warrior allied soldier

Around 3 minutes per round.

Got a list of talismans for this team?
I'm not smart and don't know all the best loadouts.

Cheers.

Muzzleloader
11-18-2018, 11:33 PM
I found using Osiris with another toon that can use the 6 set blue oracle talisman is a good combo. You can use several different Eddie's, warrior lilith with echo goes well with this.

raka71
11-19-2018, 07:03 PM

DDE
PRISONER
OSIRIS
GUNNER LILITH

Moonchild-6759
11-19-2018, 07:48 PM

DDE
PRISONER
OSIRIS
GUNNER LILITH

What is the approximate time on X and what talismans?

druid138
11-19-2018, 09:05 PM
PoM
Gunner Pharaoh Dog
Gunner Lilith
Gunner Dog

100% success, about 2 minutes per run. DK takes awhile - there are probably better options out there. Also, my Sentinel and Gunner relics are still pretty minimal at this point.

vpachev
11-20-2018, 07:54 AM
Mine is similar:

POM
Assassin Lilith (I have only her)
Gunner dog
Redan

Finishes in about 2 min, mostly because of endure in the early waves, which only POM fury removes and rarely A Lillith powe move.

raka71
11-20-2018, 08:47 AM
approximate time on X is 2:40

DDE eclipse
LILITH immunity,advantage,life
OSIRIS strike,energy
PRISONER primordial

raka71
11-20-2018, 08:49 AM
What is the approximate time on X and what talismans?

approximate time on X is 2:40

DDE eclipse
LILITH immunity,advantage,life
OSIRIS strike,energy
PRISONER primordial

Esquatcho
11-20-2018, 11:57 AM
For those of us who dont have the rare talisman sets and gods/lilliths, any ideas?

Im having a level of success, though its slow, using Iron Eddie (guard/assassin), Gunner Dog (strength/stealth/boost), Lady Azov (guard/assassin) and Angel of Fear (chance/steel). Takes 4-5 mins or so.

Any tips how I could improve it? I do have the golden pharaoh dog, but am worried that it doesnt do enough damage. Any maybe something with accuracy up to help the GD? Any other ideas using lower level chars/talis? I played around with the assassin golden son, but a bit too weak to survive until the heal comes and not as useful on the boss without all purples....

Also, whats the best load out for Gunner Dog talismans?

desprezo
11-20-2018, 01:12 PM
For those of us who dont have the rare talisman sets and gods/lilliths, any ideas?

Im having a level of success, though its slow, using Iron Eddie (guard/assassin), Gunner Dog (strength/stealth/boost), Lady Azov (guard/assassin) and Angel of Fear (chance/steel). Takes 4-5 mins or so.

Any tips how I could improve it? I do have the golden pharaoh dog, but am worried that it doesnt do enough damage. Any maybe something with accuracy up to help the GD? Any other ideas using lower level chars/talis? I played around with the assassin golden son, but a bit too weak to survive until the heal comes and not as useful on the boss without all purples....

Also, whats the best load out for Gunner Dog talismans?

For the gunner dog, definitely use strike talisman.
Navigator Eddie with fate and chance is a better option then Iron Eddie, or even Aces High Eddie with echo and boost.
For the Pharaoh dog, use energy and invisibility.

Esquatcho
11-20-2018, 01:30 PM
For the gunner dog, definitely use strike talisman.
Navigator Eddie with fate and chance is a better option then Iron Eddie, or even Aces High Eddie with echo and boost.
For the Pharaoh dog, use energy and invisibility.

Thanks! So the reason I find I have to use IE is because I dont get enough heal out of the gunner dog etc. I dont have Navigator, but I do have Aces High, so can give him a go. Will definitely update my gunner dog with strike talismans though, makes a lot of sense!

Alvorada
11-20-2018, 11:14 PM
Got a list of talismans for this team?
I'm not smart and don't know all the best loadouts.

Cheers.

bregg: assassin and guard
Gunner dog: 4 strength and 2 (strike is better)
Gunner lilith life, paladin and warp
Warrior allied soldier helth and rage (but strength also works)

except by warp, all talis at level 50.

All toona maxed.

desprezo
11-21-2018, 11:12 AM
I've been running all Gardens level X with the same team for a while with the same team, since I don't really have time to fine tune things that much, and this team been working well.
During this event I've done 100 runs with 100% success.
Everything maxed.

Crusader Eddie with Chance and Fate
Gunner Lilith with Life, Warlord and Advantage (before Warlord I was using Advantage with Destiny)
Gunner Dog with Strike, Boost and random green
Osiris with Strike and Energy

kgk56
11-21-2018, 03:54 PM
100% success best time 2mn 03s all maxed sharded & talis 100%
POM with Angel & Titan
Redan with Destiny & Shield
Prisonner with Primordial
Warrior Lilith with Echo and Advantage

Knut-3112
11-22-2018, 01:24 PM
I use:
Visions Eddie - Angel + Energy
Gunner Lilith - Life + 4 green
Sentinel Lilith - 5 green, 1 Purple
Prisoner - Primordials

100% success rate on auto.

Esquatcho
12-15-2018, 07:39 AM
Anyone had their chars automatically die on the 2nd stage of VIII? Im running:
Cyborg (Primordial)
Magus Ninja (Oracle)
Gunner Dog (Revenge & health)
Lady Azov (Assassin & guard)

What happens is every time I get there, one or two of the team automatically die. I think it might be something to do with the demon spawn crave and the increase in HP from the magus ninja HP increase being counted as a 'heal'. The remaining chars always have full health though, so maybe its a timing/buggy thing.

Anyway was just seeing if anyone else has had the same issue?

Edit: Same thing happens on IX on the 1st stage. I start with 1 char less!

Edit: yep, removed the magus ninja and without HP up, everyone survives! Looks like a bug to me.

Zantarath
12-26-2018, 04:54 PM
Anyone had their chars automatically die on the 2nd stage of VIII? Im running:
Cyborg (Primordial)
Magus Ninja (Oracle)
Gunner Dog (Revenge & health)
Lady Azov (Assassin & guard)

What happens is every time I get there, one or two of the team automatically die. I think it might be something to do with the demon spawn crave and the increase in HP from the magus ninja HP increase being counted as a 'heal'. The remaining chars always have full health though, so maybe its a timing/buggy thing.

Anyway was just seeing if anyone else has had the same issue?

Edit: Same thing happens on IX on the 1st stage. I start with 1 char less!

Edit: yep, removed the magus ninja and without HP up, everyone survives! Looks like a bug to me.

ur dying from the crave from the demon spawn,

anyways my full auto run 3 gunner lilith (predetor+life+random greens) the predetor give massive damage and also count as extra hit because of the smite on gunner lilith
basically everything dies in 2 turn except boss

I run crusader eddie (7son also works(can get away with any eddie except PoM if u have sustain talismens))

Smilingdeath
12-31-2018, 08:40 PM
Would Echo Talisman on the Gunner Dog be a good tactic?

infinite dreamer
12-31-2018, 08:50 PM
Would Echo Talisman on the Gunner Dog be a good tactic?

Yes, very much so. I used to pair Gunner Dog with echoes along with Astra, Navigator Eddie and Clairvoyant way back and they were great. I should try out some of the newer characters one of these days.

grayflannelsuit
01-23-2019, 01:13 PM
I've added Assassin Banshee to my party and my success rate has jumped much higher. Her auto Perfect Immunity is a huge help.

Fudjo
05-30-2019, 09:21 PM
PoM
Gunner Pharaoh Dog
Gunner Lilith
Gunner Dog

100% success, about 2 minutes per run. DK takes awhile - there are probably better options out there. Also, my Sentinel and Gunner relics are still pretty minimal at this point.

Tried this team out a few times and so far I'm liking it. 2 minutes per run is fine for me given that I autofarm while I'm at work or doing things around the house. Current talismans:

Piece of Mind Eddie: Angel (Bulwark), Energy (Overwhelming)
Gunner Pharaoh Dog: Guard (Overwhelming), Immunity (Will), rando purple (could be Cosmic)
Gunner Lilith: Life (Sorcery), Advantage (Ward), Immunity (Bulwark)
Gunner Dog: Strike (Safeguard), Advantage (Overwhelming), rando yellow (could be Cosmic)

URock
05-31-2019, 09:49 AM
My team:

Alexander Eddie (Viper+Cosmic)
Killer Prime (Energy+Vampire)
Prisoner (Primordials)
Raven Witch (Advantage+Shadow)

1min per run

scott-5496
05-31-2019, 10:13 AM
Will need to time mine but I use the same team in all BNW - FFE, KP, Ferryman and Raven and it is usually around a minute or so in each I think - will need to run a check on times though.

Sidney
05-31-2019, 10:48 AM
My team:

Alexander Eddie (Viper+Cosmic)
Killer Prime (Energy+Vampire)
Prisoner (Primordials)
Raven Witch (Advantage+Shadow)

1min per run

Damn!!! I was using a different team and my times were usually between 1.5 - 2 minutes, but this team beat it in 54 seconds! I have different talismans on Raven (Nightmare / Heal) I think I put them on here when I got her because they were already maxed out. Nice job putting this team together. Works awesome!!!

BeachPlease
06-21-2019, 02:44 AM
Hey there people, my best time for the moment is 1:17 on autoplay. I use:

PoM (Angel + Energy)
The Ferryman (Mark + Venom)
Angel of Fear (Prime, Sustain + Tranquility)
Assassin Hellraiser (Greed + Warlord)