PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Life strategies

blade685
08-10-2017, 11:57 AM
strategies for Garden of Life

DaveMurray
08-10-2017, 02:46 PM
Just make sure you got immunty so that you won't get the dots that heal the boss, rest is piece of cake. X takes about 5m to finish.

blade685
08-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Just make sure you got immunty so that you won't get the dots that heal the boss, rest is piece of cake. X takes about 5m to finish.5 min gg :cool: what is your strategy and team?

DaveMurray
08-10-2017, 02:53 PM
5 min gg :cool: what is your strategy and team?

I went through that with Clair, Nomad, Red Pyro and Pharaoh.
Many teams can beat that, boss skills are in a specific order, just make sure to have immunity to avoid the dot that heals the boss.

IceManFerrar
08-10-2017, 03:45 PM
I went through that with Clair, Nomad, Red Pyro and Pharaoh.
Many teams can beat that, boss skills are in a specific order, just make sure to have immunity to avoid the dot that heals the boss.

Whoah man, respect indeed. How did you get around all the GCRs with that team setup? Wouldn't you need Wrath or something to break those GCR shields and something to taunt them so that they don't keep on reviving?

DaveMurray
08-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Whoah man, respect indeed. How did you get around all the GCRs with that team setup? Wouldn't you need Wrath or something to break those GCR shields and something to taunt them so that they don't keep on reviving?

Wish i had Wrath..
Clair can remove the shield plus equipped with stun and freeze talis do the job. Pyro helps with void and also his flame. Nomad and Pharaoh chop with 1 hit.

blade685
08-10-2017, 04:33 PM
We can make the fastest video too for each dungeon
It can be fun :)

IceManFerrar
08-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Wish i had Wrath..
Clair can remove the shield plus equipped with stun and freeze talis do the job. Pyro helps with void and also his flame. Nomad and Pharaoh chop with 1 hit.

Cheers Dave, ah, your Talismans setup makes all the difference.

I managed to clear Life Level X much more easily now without having to revive like my 1st time around.

Used the following team setup:
- Aces High (also used a troopers VHE Eddie, but not essential, could have managed with just Aces)
- Wrath (w/ Voids)
- SSD (w/ Strikes)
- Sentinel Droid (your tip about Immunity really helped, which is why I took the S Droid along for the ride)

I kept Pharaoh on standby if I needed to revive, but didn't have to use him. Also the troopers VHE's fury would have helped as well for revive. The VHE's fury really helped when the shields were down to give the team Critical Strike buffs.

slauki
08-10-2017, 07:31 PM
the green corrupt droid is the keytoon for every dungeon for me . along with GRE or VHE and some other multihitter like AOF it'S very doable but it takes a while. would really be cool to make some speed competition, since we caould save much time then.

so 5 minutes are to beat, who can make 4:30? :D

IceManFerrar
08-10-2017, 08:15 PM
the green corrupt droid is the keytoon for every dungeon for me . along with GRE or VHE and some other multihitter like AOF it'S very doable but it takes a while. would really be cool to make some speed competition, since we caould save much time then.

so 5 minutes are to beat, who can make 4:30? :D

Hello old friend, you can't stay away from creating a competition, eh? I'm back for a bit to play BNW...came back for a bit last week when they did a release, thinking it was for BNW, but then stuck around when GMAC told me that it was right around the corner.

Had fun yesterday clearing all the Gardens...sheesh, definitely had a workout.

kkkreg5
08-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Ice... you're addicted... you can't just walk away!!! ;)

IceManFerrar
08-10-2017, 09:52 PM
Ice... you're addicted... you can't just walk away!!! ;)

Lol, I know man, I know...this darn game. But now seeing some long-time players quit, I think I am done. I need 5 more fragments for my 4th Eternal, so will get it this weekend hopefully and then be done with it.

Cheers mate!

Zeraki2
08-12-2017, 04:40 PM
Cheers Dave, ah, your Talismans setup makes all the difference.

I managed to clear Life Level X much more easily now without having to revive like my 1st time around.

Used the following team setup:
- Aces High (also used a troopers VHE Eddie, but not essential, could have managed with just Aces)
- Wrath (w/ Voids)
- SSD (w/ Strikes)
- Sentinel Droid (your tip about Immunity really helped, which is why I took the S Droid along for the ride)

I kept Pharaoh on standby if I needed to revive, but didn't have to use him. Also the troopers VHE's fury would have helped as well for revive. The VHE's fury really helped when the shields were down to give the team Critical Strike buffs.

Could you please share your Aces talismans? I can´t seem to keep him alive for more than two turns.
Thanks

edsel
08-12-2017, 05:51 PM
vampire hunter, clairvoyant, corrupt rescuer assassin and magus with samurai and borrowed eternity eddie backup.
kept healing every two rounds and switched off eddies but got through to level X without spending ironite to continue in garden of life. 3491

not so lucky with the next world with regenerating shield coming back faster than I can cause damage-EXPENSIVE to continue fight 3492

IceManFerrar
08-12-2017, 06:52 PM
Could you please share your Aces talismans? I can´t seem to keep him alive for more than two turns.
Thanks

Sure! I have him with Shells, Immunity, and Strengths.

IceManFerrar
08-12-2017, 06:53 PM
vampire hunter, clairvoyant, corrupt rescuer assassin and magus with samurai and borrowed eternity eddie backup.
kept healing every two rounds and switched off eddies but got through to level X without spending ironite to continue in garden of life. 3491

not so lucky with the next world with regenerating shield coming back faster than I can cause damage-EXPENSIVE to continue fight 3492

For the Dismay levels, you need a combination of Heavy Hitters and Multi-hitters, else the shields will just keep on coming back.

edsel
08-12-2017, 06:58 PM
died once, cost 50 ironite to continue, winning yields as pictured. thanks to advice from slauki the rewards for return battles are NOT as generous

Zeraki2
08-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Sure! I have him with Shells, Immunity, and Strengths.

How does he not die =/
mine gets beat on so hard on dismay

IceManFerrar
08-13-2017, 03:43 AM
How does he not die =/
mine gets beat on so hard on dismay

Do you have your's fully sharded? You have to ensure that you use his "Roulette" skill a lot to heal the team and gain power. Once the shells expire, you then cast the Droid's force shield and Immunity.

However, if you are talking about the Dismay Level X, then that is a different beast altogether and needs a slightly different team setup. Read the sticky thread guide for Dismay. I used 3 different Eddies for that level -- Aces High, Navigator, and Pharaoh.

konstifik
08-14-2017, 07:49 AM
Went through Garden of Life X rather easy with the following team:
Carriage Rider (fully sharded) / Vampire Hunter (unsharded)
Sentinel Corrupt Droid (unsharded, energy talismans)
The Nomad (fully sharded)
Wrath (trooper, fully sharded, void talismans)

Switched between the Eddies during the first waves and used only VH for the Dragon King.

Void shields and Wraths buff removal along with the occassional force shield and heals from the Green Bot and CR was my key to get through the first waves. For the boss fight I just kept casting Force Shield and Immunity as soon as they were depleted/removed (don't think I lost any HP at all against the boss), used VH's fury to keep everyone doing constant critical strikes plus his Mark skill for additional damage and just kept pumping damage with Wrath and Nomad.

Dank Brew
08-16-2017, 08:01 PM
I can't even make it to the boss on lvl 10.... 2 tries so far, died on round 1, then round 2. God damn GCR's won't die.

Using GRE, sentinel corrupt droid (no skill shards), hellhound (only one skill shard...), and wrath (well now I can't, it was a troopers champ)... I guess i'll try with Assassin COTD.

I made it to the boss before the update using GRE, and all assassins, NBOL, GS, COTD... but died instantly at the boss. He deals too much damage.

I just don't know what to do. This takes so long to lose lol. Atleast im not losing from freezes anymore.

Inishmore
08-17-2017, 05:55 AM
I can't even make it to the boss on lvl 10.... 2 tries so far, died on round 1, then round 2. God damn GCR's won't die.

Using GRE, sentinel corrupt droid (no skill shards), hellhound (only one skill shard...), and wrath (well now I can't, it was a troopers champ)... I guess i'll try with Assassin COTD.

I made it to the boss before the update using GRE, and all assassins, NBOL, GS, COTD... but died instantly at the boss. He deals too much damage.

I just don't know what to do. This takes so long to lose lol. Atleast im not losing from freezes anymore.

Did you try Pharao Eddie? I made some good experiences with him. You save his special move for the boss and there you go with two rounds of invincibility. If you take a couple of Gunner characters along they should refill his fury within those two rounds and so on and so forth...

konstifik
08-17-2017, 07:36 AM

Void shields helps a lot. And bring three Eddies to switch between as needed.

Witkacy
08-17-2017, 03:40 PM
Afternoon all :)

The following team passes sucessfully IX Level of Garden Of Life each time while game's not crashing/freezeing ON AUTO play... (Haven't tried to play X on auto yet)

Commanding Lead: Cyborg Eddie
Hell & Destruction: Nomad
Stealing/Buffing: Alliance General
Heal & Destruction: Golden Pharaoh Dog

All toons fully sharded naturally... Not need to use other Eddies to switch between them at the stages...

Cheers,

W

Kardas
08-17-2017, 04:34 PM
Went through Garden of Life X rather easy with the following team:
Carriage Rider (fully sharded) / Vampire Hunter (unsharded)
Sentinel Corrupt Droid (unsharded, energy talismans)
The Nomad (fully sharded)
Wrath (trooper, fully sharded, void talismans)

Switched between the Eddies during the first waves and used only VH for the Dragon King.

Void shields and Wraths buff removal along with the occassional force shield and heals from the Green Bot and CR was my key to get through the first waves. For the boss fight I just kept casting Force Shield and Immunity as soon as they were depleted/removed (don't think I lost any HP at all against the boss), used VH's fury to keep everyone doing constant critical strikes plus his Mark skill for additional damage and just kept pumping damage with Wrath and Nomad.

This was the base of my strategy for clearing Floor X. However, my Droid was underlevelled and my Carriage Rider unsharded, so they had some replacements. My team was:
Navigator (Void/Thief, fully sharded), Vampire Hunter (Health,Resistance,Resilience,partially sharded)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (Thief/Energy, partially sharded)
Nomad (Health,Resilience,Strength, fully sharded)
Wrath (Void,Energy)

Strategy was similar though. For the waves, GDP stole Power and Fury and Cleanses the team with his basic, Wrath removed buffs, and Navigator cannonballed anyone with buffs left, and cast Fury where necessary. Nomad basically attacked what I saw fit. Both Nav and GPD kept the team healthy.
For that one wave with the 2 GCR and Sentinel Demon Spawn, remember that the whole wave dies once the Demon Spawn does, so just remove the Endures and keep whaling on him.
At the boss I switched to Vampire Hunter, and spammed lots of Furies. Be sure to use GPD's Power move when you expect the boss to use his Fury. In general, having constant Immunity up during the battle is not a bad idea.
One last remark- together, VHE and Wrath make a nice healing combo. Wrath can cast Death Mark, which VHE can follow up with Claim for heals, or VHE could cast Mark and either him or Wrath can trigger it for cheap healing.

Yeah I had a lot of Resistance and Resilience left from last year

Dank Brew
08-17-2017, 05:45 PM
Sorry guys didn't see replies til now...

I just beat it first try. I brought my Assassin COTD with Void shield talismans - plus I maxed his skills from getting a vortex last night. Made a huge difference. I beat it in like 12 minutes lol

GRE, SCD, hellhound, and COTD did the trick, didn't even use another backup eddie.

Thanks for the advice though haha

BTW I don't have pharaoh eddie. Only have a maxed GRE, and the other eddies aren't sharded yet... been working on allies more.

Dank Brew
08-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Afternoon all :)

The following team passes sucessfully IX Level of Garden Of Life each time while game's not crashing/freezeing ON AUTO play... (Haven't tried to play X on auto yet)

Commanding Lead: Cyborg Eddie
Hell & Destruction: Nomad
Stealing/Buffing: Alliance General
Heal & Destruction: Golden Pharaoh Dog

All toons fully sharded naturally... Not need to use other Eddies to switch between them at the stages...

Cheers,

W

Thats awesome.. but I don't have Cyborg, nomad, alliance general, or the golden pharoah dog... lmao
how sad for me

bort
08-18-2017, 12:29 AM
I've beaten IX rather easily, have not tried X. I feel confident I will be able to get it done with the following combo:

Tailgunner/Grim Reaper Eddie
Assassin Ox Cultist
Warrior Newborn of Light
Golden Pharaoh Dog

I run tailgunner to beat the minions, IX dropped rather easily. The GCR's are dropped with the help of NoL. I can auto up to VIII until I get to the boss. After I get to the boss I swap out to GRE.

This is where the ACOC shines - the heal block he adds turns into a curse, upping GRE's damage to speed everything up. In addition to this, both COC and NoL have counters, which will deplete the boss' shields and open him up to a repeated GRE thrashing.

And done X. Got a quake talisman, 2 green 3*, 3 rainbow 3*. Took about 10 minutes.

Dank Brew
08-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Talisman drop rates suck. I been farming for 3 days and not ONE talisman drop.... All I want is one more shell... :(

thealchemist
09-02-2017, 04:37 AM
I made another attempt at completing this last night but to no avail. Has anyone experienced on floor X 2nd wave having 3 of their team stunned? The corrupt droids aren't capable of it with their skills so I can only assume they are equipped with explosive talismans...all I know I was left stunned by it as I certainly wasn't expecting it.

Anyway I think I'm gonna just farm floors VII and VIII until I can complete an immunity and shell set before I attempt IX or X again...

Kardas
09-02-2017, 08:31 AM
I made another attempt at completing this last night but to no avail. Has anyone experienced on floor X 2nd wave having 3 of their team stunned? The corrupt droids aren't capable of it with their skills so I can only assume they are equipped with explosive talismans...all I know I was left stunned by it as I certainly wasn't expecting it.

Anyway I think I'm gonna just farm floors VII and VIII until I can complete an immunity and shell set before I attempt IX or X again...

If I'm not mistaken, the only Talismans that enemies use in Brave New World are the ones that drop in their respective Gardens. I think your team got hit by someone triggering their Quake Talismans,which have a respectable stun chance (I got hit by Meteor in Garden of Fear once myself).
There are two big ways to prevent that: Power Stealing (triggering Quakes costs 10 Power!), and team Immunity, which Golden Pharaoh Dog, Warrior Pyro Soldier, and Sentinel Corrupt Droid should all be able to do with the right Talisman setup.

thealchemist
09-02-2017, 10:00 AM
If I'm not mistaken, the only Talismans that enemies use in Brave New World are the ones that drop in their respective Gardens. I think your team got hit by someone triggering their Quake Talismans,which have a respectable stun chance (I got hit by Meteor in Garden of Fear once myself).
There are two big ways to prevent that: Power Stealing (triggering Quakes costs 10 Power!), and team Immunity, which Golden Pharaoh Dog, Warrior Pyro Soldier, and Sentinel Corrupt Droid should all be able to do with the right Talisman setup.

Quake talismans, hmmm. I did have the SCD (with energy talisman set) but didn't use the shield/immunity at the beginning as I underestimated the droids. I won't be making that mistake again. But finding a team balance to deal with the first few waves and getting around the bugs is proving a challenge. SCD takes care of the boss easily enough. i'll have to swap some talismans around if and when I feel up to the challenge again. Thanks Kardas.

FarmerEddie
09-18-2017, 12:08 AM
Hey everybody. For me a team that has high success rate on auto on level IX is : Samurai with strikes, hellhound with thorns and guard/energy, alliance general with strikes and energy and the red newborn set how you like him best. All max levels and shards. Thorns neutralize GCR, energy talis and Alliance general keep the power low, hellhound and AG grant Lifesteal and attack up, immunity from HH is a nice bonus. And finally the Samurai just kicks ass. Auto IX around 5 minutes, X in around 7 minutes but with lower success rate (roughly 60%). Cheers

Vitalz
10-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Hello to everyone!
How could i beat level X if in second stage green droid ALWAYS has stune ALL my party at his fitst move?
Dont really matter that team you bring, always the same, stune all team for his first move - second move, third move... while his comrads beating you down with now chance to do anythyng(
I dont understand, wtf? Seems he have too pair of green talismans to do stun, but it must have only 24% chance to stun, right? But he stun my team with 100% chance.
Need some advice, most strategies in this topic i had tryed, but unsucseed.
I had try this team:
Pharaoh eddy (all max, full shraded)
Golden dog (no shraded, energy and thief talismans all in max)
Gunner dog yelow (full shraded, all in max, blind talisman, and other all in max)
Wrath (from my troopers, all max)
And one more thing; i dont have Vamp eddie and red nomad.
Thank you!
Sorry for my english:cool:

MrFreeze
10-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Hello to everyone!
How could i beat level X if in second stage green droid ALWAYS has stune ALL my party at his fitst move?
Dont really matter that team you bring, always the same, stune all team for his first move - second move, third move... while his comrads beating you down with now chance to do anythyng(
I dont understand, wtf? Seems he have too pair of green talismans to do stun, but it must have only 24% chance to stun, right? But he stun my team with 100% chance.
I had try this team:
Gunner dog yelow (full shraded, all in max, blind talisman, and other all in max)
Thank you!

I use VHEs fury (but I see you don’t have him) for the crit. Then wrath’s power move to mark them all. Then I kill them first turn before they have a chance to use that move. Without VHE you could try crit talismans on someone combined with the marks. I guess you could also try freezing or stunning them, but that would be pretty unreliable I think.

The only other thing I can think of would be to try using multiple sets of energy talismans to keep them below the 10 power that they need to make that move. Ideally though it’s best to just kill them first turn if you can.

Vitalz
10-08-2017, 04:47 PM
I use VHEs fury (but I see you don’t have him) for the crit. Then wrath’s power move to mark them all. Then I kill them first turn before they have a chance to use that move. Without VHE you could try crit talismans on someone combined with the marks. I guess you could also try freezing or stunning them, but that would be pretty unreliable I think.

The only other thing I can think of would be to try using multiple sets of energy talismans to keep them below the 10 power that they need to make that move. Ideally though it’s best to just kill them first turn if you can.
Ok, ill try something with mark and fury, thank you.

MoonShadow
10-09-2017, 01:23 PM
@Vitalz: Just use - at the beginning of the round & as much as you can - Golden Pharaoh's Dog "Calm" power move, as it has a good chance to guarantee immunity to all allies, so you can't get stunned. Also, put at least a set of energy talismans on some other ally, so you can have constant power. For an Eddie I use mostly the Grim Reaper, he hits hard with his basic & he resets often, so you can easy bring down the shields from the dragon king.

Rain88
10-09-2017, 09:51 PM
Hello to everyone!
I had try this team:
Thank you!

Since you don't have vampire hunter Eddie, do you have storm Eddie? (he's really good against the boss). Navigator is good against waves. My typical setup is Storm, Navigator and Pharaoh.

As for the stun, buff your team with immunity in the first round of wave 2.... golden pharaoh dog or sentinel corrupt droid (their power moves will grant your entire team immunity) and make sure you have energy talisman (at least 2 sets)

Wrath is essential but I wouldn't think that the gunner dog is good in garden of life(I only use him in dismay). What other toons do you have?

bort
10-10-2017, 04:27 AM
I've managed to do auto on IX with the following setup (all sharded):

GRE (I don't have VHE. I think Navigator would work well here too, but I don't have him sharded)
Assassin Corrupt Rescuer (shock, holy, health)
Warrior Newborn of Light (thorns or explosive)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (invis, energy)

The corrupt rescuer will repeatedly lower enemy power to 0, which usually prevents the GCR's from activating their rez power. The thorns on the newborn work great, but i've experienced more crashes with them on vs the explosive. I didn't really notice a difference in completion times, either.

I haven't lost on autoplay yet, but its not exactly quick. I imagine the weak point here is the GRE. I tried my tailgunner but he fell flat due to not being able to res anyone who dies to minions along the way. I tend to put it on autoplay and then not pay attention to it, so any situation that would need eddie switching or micromanaging doesn't work for me.

If anyone can let me know how other eddies fare with this setup that'd be great

MrFahrenheit
11-14-2017, 10:24 PM
Hey everybody. For me a team that has high success rate on auto on level IX is : Samurai with strikes, hellhound with thorns and guard/energy, alliance general with strikes and energy and the red newborn set how you like him best. All max levels and shards. Thorns neutralize GCR, energy talis and Alliance general keep the power low, hellhound and AG grant Lifesteal and attack up, immunity from HH is a nice bonus. And finally the Samurai just kicks ass. Auto IX around 5 minutes, X in around 7 minutes but with lower success rate (roughly 60%). Cheers

can you suggest any alternatives in this setup for samurai (which i dont have)? i have been struggling with this level. and are you saying this lineup will autocomplete X? if so thats awesome.

my most successful lineup so far as been grim reaper eddie (void, cyclone), warrior newborn of light (theif, burning), golden pharoh dog (invisibility, energy), and assassin corrupt rescuer (holy, shock, health). but they can only auto complete IX and not 100% of the time and it takes FOREVER. any suggestions there would be appreciated too. thanks!

Yup
11-14-2017, 10:52 PM
I use:

Tail-gunner Eddie (with Echo set for multi-hits) - max shards -- or --
Grim Eddie - max shards -- or --
Navigator Eddie- 3/4 shards

Then.....
Assassin Corrupt Droid - max shards
Clairvoyant - max shard
Gunner Dog - max shards

The droid is a take it or leave it. It helps, but any multi-target hard hitter works. The heal ability it has can be helpful though especially since it also casts a void shield.
Clairvoyant can be replaced with something that removes negative buffs or has Cleanse ability --- needed because of how the beast casts so many debuffs.
The Gunner dog just chews up that shield on the beast.... I don't think I've run a BNW level without it since I leveled it up. And really, it's about the only thing I use the dog for.

Navigator Eddie means I have to watch the beast battle. It's possible to lose Navigator Eddie there if you stick to strict autoplay. But, to be fair my Navigator Eddie is the only one without maxed out shards and talismans. All other charters can't go any higher.

the big thing I focus on are multi-target hitters. This makes it much easier to clear the battles and doesn't matter on "the beast".

To get past that droid on lvl X with Quake, I stock Visions Eddie just for that battle, build fury so going into the third battle fury is full.. then hit the other side with Vision Eddie fury first thing.... they are stunned.... I take out the Droids.. works most of the time. Not always though or.... use any character to cast Cleanse on your team first thing in that third battle. Cleanse will clear the stun. So I do also use the Clairvoyant to cast her fury first thing as well.

ZeusGR
11-17-2017, 10:41 PM
I've beaten IX rather easily, have not tried X. I feel confident I will be able to get it done with the following combo:

Tailgunner/Grim Reaper Eddie
Assassin Ox Cultist
Warrior Newborn of Light
Golden Pharaoh Dog

I run tailgunner to beat the minions, IX dropped rather easily. The GCR's are dropped with the help of NoL. I can auto up to VIII until I get to the boss. After I get to the boss I swap out to GRE.

This is where the ACOC shines - the heal block he adds turns into a curse, upping GRE's damage to speed everything up. In addition to this, both COC and NoL have counters, which will deplete the boss' shields and open him up to a repeated GRE thrashing.

And done X. Got a quake talisman, 2 green 3*, 3 rainbow 3*. Took about 10 minutes.

Bort - Using the ACOC was spot on. Added him to the crew; GRE, Astra and GPD and it made a world of difference. I may even test to see how well he would do in the PVP arena

Fudjo
11-29-2017, 06:26 PM
I've managed to do auto on IX with the following setup (all sharded):

GRE (I don't have VHE. I think Navigator would work well here too, but I don't have him sharded)
Assassin Corrupt Rescuer (shock, holy, health)
Warrior Newborn of Light (thorns or explosive)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (invis, energy)

I started using this team last night and I like it a lot. Thanks!

I haven't used it on autoplay yet, but on manual it's very reliable (when the game doesn't crash). My talisman loadouts:

GRE: Endure, Guard
ACR: Holy, Holy, Health
WNOL: Thorn, Explosive
GPD: Energy, Immunity, rando green

I'm considering swapping out the ACR and WNOL for Astra and Purple Ox in the hopes that it'll run faster.

ZeusGR
11-29-2017, 06:59 PM
I know this team sounds unlikely to survive but currently running GoL Auto with either Samurai with strikes/Eddie with hunter/GRE, Kari, MUR (blue buzz) and GPD. All maxed. You could also use VHE but currently only available to me via troopers and only use when grinding for badges. Samurai/GRE or Eddie fully capable of taking DK down quickly. Runs smoothly on IX but need to watch on X DK level for heals. Credit to Kamuz for this setup. Read it somewhere on an old post. He also recommended Clairvoyant with set of void shields but not an option for me so replaced with GPD.

Ian-4726
11-29-2017, 11:36 PM
Currently autofarming GoL X with

GRE with Energy and predator talis
Kari with Hunter, Holy and Life talis
Clair with Void and Shock talis
Golden Dog with Energy and Hunter talis

Takes around 10-12 minutes

It’s a slog but I reckon that the zone talis would drop 2-3 a day if you grind, which I’m not. Just need 2 more for the set, then I’ll concentrate on GoDismay

Tim28213
12-01-2017, 03:23 PM
I have won several times with:
Navigator Eddie-fully sharded
Clairvoyant-fully sharded
Gunner Dog-fully sharded
Sentinel Droid-no shards, he is really just there for the titan shield

This does take a while though even on full speed auto.
Yesterday I won 2 on auto then lost 2 in a row because none of the 3 potential heals (all available) were used and the droid didn't shield.
Usually is the key word on this set up working for me apparently...

I think I accidentally sacrificed my golden pharaoh dog (no clue how that happened as I don't normally sacrifice non-dupes) so that character isn't available for me.

MrFahrenheit
12-02-2017, 02:08 AM
It’s a slog but I reckon that the zone talis would drop 2-3 a day if you grind, which I’m not. Just need 2 more for the set, then I’ll concentrate on GoDismay

more like 1/week =\

Kulimar
12-03-2017, 07:39 PM
I've been trying out a few different teams since the update and this has been the fastest, safest team I've managed to put together so far to auto floor X of this dungeon:

• Vampire Hunter Eddie (On Vampire-Advantage +1 Green) - Great self-heals on this build. If you don't have VHE, I found RTTH Eddie very good up to floor 8 at least. Have yet to try him on higher floors since the update because I think I'll need to max skill him.

• Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy-Immunity +1 Purple) - Uhm, everything about him is useful for this (and all) dungeons

• Child of the Damned Warrior (Echo-Shell) - My big damage dealer. I think anyone with enemy HP scaling damage could work though.

• Sentinel Chopper (Counter-Shell +1 Green) - A surprisingly great damager/healer for this dungeon! He was key to making my runs safe.

That's been my go-to team recently. I will explore some more easily obtainable comps once I get some other characters skill up :p

Amarthir
12-03-2017, 07:53 PM
I've been trying out a few different teams since the update and this has been the fastest, safest team I've managed to put together so far to auto floor X of this dungeon:

• Vampire Hunter Eddie (On Vampire-Advantage +1 Green) - Great self-heals on this build. If you don't have VHE, I found RTTH Eddie very good up to floor 8 at least. Have yet to try him on higher floors since the update because I think I'll need to max skill him.

• Golden Pharaoh Dog (Energy-Immunity +1 Purple) - Uhm, everything about him is useful for this (and all) dungeons

• Child of the Damned Warrior (Echo-Shell) - My big damage dealer. I think anyone with enemy HP scaling damage could work though.

• Sentinel Chopper (Counter-Shell +1 Green) - A surprisingly great damager/healer for this dungeon! He was key to making my runs safe.

That's been my go-to team recently. I will explore some more easily obtainable comps once I get some other characters skill up :p

Very cool input and finally the Sentinel Chopper has some use. Only two questions, do all of them need to be fully sharded, and can I replace the Child of the Damned with a Nomad?

Kulimar
12-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Very cool input and finally the Sentinel Chopper has some use. Only two questions, do all of them need to be fully sharded, and can I replace the Child of the Damned with a Nomad?

All of mine were fully sharded, but not sure they all need to be. I don't know if the Nomad is a good replacement, as he does True Damage (which the boss reduces). I think maybe the Red Valkyrie (Ragna) or Blue Valkyrie (Kari) might work as they have max HP scaling damage (though Blue one would be bad against the waves...) I can't think of who else has that atm, but I'm sure there are some potential replacements there. Main thing is someone that can help deal big damage to the boss.

Fudjo
12-05-2017, 05:40 PM
My current team:

Vampire Hunter Eddie: Assassin, Chance
Astra: Void, Strike
Warrior Newborn of Light: Thorn, Explosive
Golden Pharaoh Dog: Energy, Thief

This one is running very quickly for me. Each wave is eliminated usually in two turns, sometimes 3. The Dragon King is eliminated consistently in the minimum of three shield breaks.

However, I do not recommend autoplaying this team. If you don't make sure that GPD keeps the healing and immunity up in the fight with the Dragon King, you'll get creamed.

Inishmore
12-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Found a team to auto grind so far up to level IX and it is rather different from the ones i saw in this thread so far, which is why i post it:

Trooper Eddie (Thorn, Advantag and a random red)
Warrior NboL (Explosive, Health and a random red)
Golden Pharao Dog (Imunity, energy and a random yellow)
Alliance General (Strengt and two sets of Healt)

All are fully sharded and so far 100% success rate. Takes around 10 minutes per run.

slauki
12-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Found a team to auto grind so far up to level IX and it is rather different from the ones i saw in this thread so far, which is why i post it:

All are fully sharded and so far 100% success rate. Takes around 10 minutes per run.

how much time does this take?

i had over 40 fights on level 7 without a loss with this one:

navigator: fate/chances
GPD: energy/immunity/random
PDK: 2 health 4 holy
AOF: echoes/immunity

it takes about 5 mins on averege.

now i swiched to level 8 and won 8 times in a row so far it will take slightly more time

hope this helps

EDIT: just had a fight that took 7 mins 30 on level 8....

dragonmat89
12-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Someone with automatic heal block on a basic attack (eg assassin corrupt ox) makes Dragon King a lot easier.

Inishmore
12-08-2017, 12:36 PM
how much time does this take?

10 Minutes on Level 9.

Askora
12-08-2017, 01:40 PM
My current auto team for level X:

GRE -- Life, Predator, Shell
Sentinel Mayan Priestess -- Fate, Advantage and random red
GPD - Energy, Immunity and random purple
PDK - Void, Holy and random green

Taking about 10-12 minutes on average. Not once has this team come close to losing, feels like a pretty safe bet. Could probably use some optimization.

scott-5496
12-08-2017, 02:54 PM

Taking about 10-12 minutes on average. Not once has this team come close to losing, feels like a pretty safe bet. Could probably use some optimization.

I am giving this one a go. Not got them all sharded (GRE and GPD are) but got the talisman OK except Fate as not got them at all yet. Will see how it goes with a lower level first and push on from there.

Thanks for the heads up - trying level 7, then 8.

Yup
12-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Navigator
Clairvoyant
Gunner Dog
Pharaoh Dog King

I autoplay lvl 7

1 minute 45 sec to get to thedragon king...

and then... this is why BNW sucks....

6 minutes 10 seconds for the Dragon King (mostly due to the constant shield regeneration)

Total 7min 55 seconds on average

I lose about 1 in 18-20 runs. This set up can also autoplay lvl 8 fairly successfully, but I lose a tad more often.

This set up will work with lvl 9 or 10 too, but not on autoplay. Must manual play the Dragon King on levels 9 and 10. I can autoplay up to the DK.. but not the DK on lvls 9 and 10.

Note this setup work about the same in all BNW areas. Although for the Garden of Dismay, I prefer to switch to Eternity Eddie for the Dragon King.

mk ultra
12-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Vhe - fate & random other
Clairvoyant - all blue
Magus undead rescuer - all blue
Angel of fear - echo & immunity

On manual play it takes less than 3 minutes to beat gol x.
Does not work at all on auto play

Bradata
12-08-2017, 07:51 PM

Nice one, Askora!
For some reason GRE didn't work for me, they got stuck in an endless fight with the DK for 5min and he kept healing all the time but once I switch to VHE all changed: constant wining in 10-12 min 100% and no Skill Shards om the Mayan Priestess & the PDK.

Askora
12-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Nice one, Askora!
For some reason GRE didn't work for me, they got stuck in an endless fight with the DK for 5min and he kept healing all the time but once I switch to VHE all changed: constant wining in 10-12 min 100% and no Skill Shards om the Mayan Priestess & the PDK.

Mine are all full shards, difference is probably due to PDK only being 50% curse without shards. With shards he's 100% curse. Nice it gave you a starting point for your own setup.

Bradata
12-08-2017, 10:24 PM
Mine are all full shards, difference is probably due to PDK only being 50% curse without shards. With shards he's 100% curse. Nice it gave you a starting point for your own setup.

And also I noticed that when the PDK has critical charge after VHE's fury move it heals the toons way more than without it, very nice ;);)

Inishmore
12-09-2017, 08:03 AM

Gave this team team yesterday a try on Level 10 and had a 100% win rate. Though the time needed is at around 12 minutes.

Kulimar
12-30-2017, 06:43 AM
Last week I managed to find a good team to auto GoFX and wanted to see if I could get a similar time on GoLX. I didn't manage to get a time as low, but here's the best team / time record I could get:

Team Details:

Tailgunner - Echo / Shell
Golden Pharaoh Dog - Immunity / Energy, rando Purple
Magus Undead Rescuer - Life / Endure / rando Green
Warrior Child of the Damned - Echo / Shell

Can't think of a way to optimize the team any further, but will keep trying. Might just move on to attempt something similar in GoDX instead.

natasar
02-02-2018, 12:52 PM

Just tried out this team (all fully-sharded and lvl 50 talis with setup as above) in the last few days and unfortunately, it does not seem to work on auto anymore under the new tuning updates. I do not have WCOTD yet, so I use a fully-sharded trooper one with a different talisman setup (Counter-Thorn), maybe that makes the difference, but I really do not think so. The team will easily win on manual and gets through the waves easily on auto too, but VHE dies every time against the DK on auto. Reason seems to be that VHE does not use its healing ability at all. If I take over manually at the boss wave or even during the DK fight when VHE's health is down, it's an easy win though.

I will shard Astra soon and will try her on Echo-Shell instead of WCOTD and see if that makes a difference.

Peppoah
02-02-2018, 01:32 PM
Just tried out this team (all fully-sharded and lvl 50 talis with setup as above) in the last few days and unfortunately, it does not seem to work on auto anymore under the new tuning updates. I do not have WCOTD yet, so I use a fully-sharded trooper one with a different talisman setup (Counter-Thorn), maybe that makes the difference, but I really do not think so. The team will easily win on manual and gets through the waves easily on auto too, but VHE dies every time against the DK on auto. Reason seems to be that VHE does not use its healing ability at all. If I take over manually at the boss wave or even during the DK fight when VHE's health is down, it's an easy win though.

I will shard Astra soon and will try her on Echo-Shell instead of WCOTD and see if that makes a difference.

You can’t give echo/shell to astra. I’m sure that the problem lies in the child’s talisman setup.
My team is VHE, GPD, WUR and Nomad. Works very good. I tried to change Nomad with Astra and had a defeat after the first run on auto.

natasar
02-02-2018, 01:39 PM
You can’t give echo/shell to astra. I’m sure that the problem lies in the child’s talisman setup.
My team is VHE, GPD, WUR and Nomad. Works very good. I tried to change Nomad with Astra and had a defeat after the first run on auto.

You are right. Sorry, I meant Ragna (red valkyrie) of course. Hope to get WCOTD sometime soon to try the different talisman setup, but maybe it will work with Ragna as well.

I am still missing Nomad and my WUR is not sharded yet.

natasar
02-03-2018, 08:11 AM
First try with an only half sharded Ragna on Echo-Shell worked on auto...

natasar
02-03-2018, 09:27 PM
First try with an only half sharded Ragna on Echo-Shell worked on auto...

Ragna's now fully sharded but I already got 2 losses in around 10 tries on auto (it is always VHE who dies first when not using his healing ability). I will have to look for a different combination...

tex-0775
02-21-2018, 12:39 PM

Big thanks Pepp
I had basically given up getting the red dog. I haven’t been able to clear the mission with zone talis, but now i hope to get my own set eventually. This team is running on auto with 100%

tex

hold
03-06-2018, 10:45 AM
GoL IX auto (haven't tried X) ... abut 50 runs, 100% success (1 Zone Eater)

In that order and all fully sharded:

- Warrior Undead Rescuer - Steel, Immunity, 1 green (I have health)
- VHE - Guard, Immortal
- Wrath - Strike, Void
- Golden Pharao Dog - Energy, Angel

It is getting close sometimes and the dragon kills Wrath and Red Buzz once in a while - but VHE revives them very quickly.

Runtime: 6-10 minutes

Just an alternative as not everyone has every char ...

Sergivdl
03-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Thank you very much hold!

Since I still don't have MUR nor WCotD, I've used exactly the same Team & Talismans as you to auto-farm GOL X with great success! (just 1 defeat after some 40 of 50 plays). Average Time between 6 and 8 mins, so not bad at all!

Finally I've managed to complete my set of Zone Talismans!! In the first plays no Talismans at all, but then they came in a decent percentage.

Warrior Undead Rescuer is the only weak point on the team as he dies constantly (while VHE does his work constantly revives him!!)
Maybe a replacement to WUR will improve things to a 100% success.

Thanks!

Kulimar
03-27-2018, 03:58 PM
PSA: The Assassin Hellhound deals an absurd amount of damage to the BNW bosses!

Using the same team I posted before, but swapped out Hellhound for my WcotD and got a better time. He's on Endure/Penetrating and a random gold + Maxed Skills. Clears the waves fast and completely destroys the boss.

Doesn't work as well on the Dismay boss imo, but maybe on Fear he'd do well. Have to give it a go and see.

natasar
03-27-2018, 06:32 PM
Wow! Excellent auto time. I will give the Hellhound a try on my team.

Reeb99
04-06-2018, 09:57 PM
I found a full Sentinel team that can do GoL 10 on full auto replay in about 8 minutes, if anyone is interested for the event.

Pharaoh Eddie with (important) Angel/bulwark + Warp/ward + a random red, Alliance General with 2 health sets and a boost/will set, Sentinel Pyro with (important) Death + Warp/ward + random blue, Sentinel Bomber Boy with Energy + Paladin sets and a random blue.

There is probably room for improvement on the General's talismans, but it gets the job done. As long as Pharaoh Eddie stays alive, he can keep the rest going. The angel set makes sure that he cleanses any buff immunity or silence effects. The death set is the only thing that makes the pyro remotely viable, so you might be able to substitute another Sentinel there.

Edit: I changed the pyro's talismans over to a Sentinel undead rescuer, and it seems a tad better. The important part is indeed the death set.

Yup
04-06-2018, 10:26 PM
I NEVER run BNW lvl10s.. there's no point (I have those talisman sets and don't really want more of them).. I do run Level 9 though.. Been using Pharaoh, S Corrupt Rescuer (with Counter), s Mayan Priestess (with echo), and a Soulless Demon (with Counter)... all fully sharded except the Demon.. he's only got a few skill shards on him (but the taunt helps).

Takes about 8 minutes as well. Faster if Echo fires for the Priestess often. (Sometimes she gets 4, 5, 6 turns)

It may not be the fastest team through.. but they generally end the run at full health or very close to it and never die, somewhat due to Pharaoh using Fury every battle at least once. (Relic boosts maybe)

Drop to level 5 and they run it in about 1:30.

Noventa
06-22-2018, 06:19 PM
Team Details:

Tailgunner - Echo / Shell
Golden Pharaoh Dog - Immunity / Energy, rando Purple
Magus Undead Rescuer - Life / Endure / rando Green
Warrior Child of the Damned - Echo / Shell

I have no shell/echo sets and Magus Undead Rescue. Any optimal replacements? I don't need autofarm just a win would be good

Tim28213
06-22-2018, 06:54 PM
Noventa - I used to run a team that had Navigator Eddie with Chance talismans for the first waves and I would switch to Grim Reaper for the DK.
Additionally I found that a fully sharded Assassin Mummy Dog would eat through the DKs shields. His Maul skill is cheap at 3 power and gives an extra turn so I would use it twice then hit again with his base Bite. AMD was my favorite go-to character for a long time against the Dragon King when running manual as I didn't have a lot of the stronger characters back then. He also helped a lot with the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer shields which I hated back then.
I ran Clairvoyant for heals and cleansing.
4th character was just whatever I had sharded to speed things up. Something with revenge that steals buffs like Warrior Newborn of Light or Sentinel Mayan Priestess are good at speeding it up.
It was a pretty basic setup that worked well even before relics running manually and took about 8 minutes or so. This will not work on auto.

Fudjo
06-22-2018, 07:03 PM
I have no shell/echo sets and Magus Undead Rescue. Any optimal replacements? I don't need autofarm just a win would be good

My Garden of Life X team, which I play by hand and not autofarm:

Tailgunner Eddie: Thief, Strength x3
Red Bat: Echo, Immunity
Astra: Strike, Immortal
Golden Pharaoh Dog: Guard, Immunity, rando purple

The Immunity talismans probably aren't necessary, but they're part of my standard farming loadout for other missions. Same thing with the talismans on Tailgunner Eddie - I like Thief for triggering the Fury more often, but you could swap 'em out for whatever.

Ah, you don't have Echo talismans. Strike or Explosive should work fine if you have those.

Fudjo
06-22-2018, 07:06 PM
Additionally I found that a fully sharded Assassin Mummy Dog would eat through the DKs shields. His Maul skill is cheap at 3 power and gives an extra turn so I would use it twice then hit again with his base Bite. AMD was my favorite go-to character for a long time against the Dragon King when running manual as I didn't have a lot of the stronger characters back then. He also helped a lot with the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer shields which I hated back then.

Huh. Neat. I might build out my AMD and give it a try. Cool tip!

Tim28213
06-22-2018, 08:54 PM
For fun I just ran GoL with Mummy Dog and he still works. He is slow in the first phases but decent against DK. He is not as good as many other newer toons, but definitely still works.
Sadly as I killed the DK, after all that manual effort, the app crashed and I didn't get the reward or the credit. I was hoping to update the time for that team but I'm out of SoT for a while.

Noventa
06-22-2018, 11:55 PM
Thank you I'll try these I've 5* explosives and recently gained strike talismans I'll upgrade asap. But I' having hard time with abbreviations what is AMD, GoL, and Astra?

Fudjo
06-23-2018, 12:06 AM
Thank you I'll try these I've 5* explosives and recently gained strike talismans I'll upgrade asap. But I' having hard time with abbreviations what is AMD, GoL, and Astra?

AMD = Assassin Mummy Dog
GoL = Garden of Life
Astra = Astra (the assassin Valkyrie)

Noventa
06-23-2018, 12:54 AM
Couldn't tried just borrowed an awasome Clansman Eddie and destroyed DK in two turn with all these Extra Turns. Yet, I'll give these strategies a shot and post the results.

Truppe
07-07-2018, 12:57 AM
Ok. I've tried multiple times. I'm stuck on GoL IV. I'm doing something wrong and i don't understand. The Eddies i have are CRE 5*, Hallowed 5*, Rain 5*, Soldier 4*, Pharaoh 4*, Eddie 4*, RTTH 4*, Speed 4*, Wicker 4* and Mummy 4*. Most of 4* eddies at lvl 80. Which is the best Eddie? it seems Soldier and Pharaoh may be, but i have failed with them.

Leano
07-07-2018, 01:28 PM
Ok. I've tried multiple times. I'm stuck on GoL IV. I'm doing something wrong and i don't understand. The Eddies i have are CRE 5*, Hallowed 5*, Rain 5*, Soldier 4*, Pharaoh 4*, Eddie 4*, RTTH 4*, Speed 4*, Wicker 4* and Mummy 4*. Most of 4* eddies at lvl 80. Which is the best Eddie? it seems Soldier and Pharaoh may be, but i have failed with them.

What about your non-eddies and talis? I think that a team that attacks all enemies is best for the waves. I've used also warrior undead rescuer (for the block) with a lot of life, def/mr and shields until level XIII or IX on most BNW dungeons. My first team that did a good job was:
Navigator - Thief level 50 + Assassin level 40 (fully sharded) -> Multi-hitter / Hits all enemies
Gunner Child of the Damn - Chance level 50 + Assassin level 50 (fully sharded) -> High damage output and heal shield on power move
Warrior Undead Rescuer for the block - Mostly health mystic all level 50 (fully sharded) -> Mainly for the block
The forth was always changing with non sharded toons until i get assassin corrupt rescuer and sharded her with standart health ward/holy talis all maxxed for the damage

Then the primordials were released and i got clansman and angel of mercy which made things really easier. What is your trooper name? So we can look into your options

Truppe
08-01-2018, 05:24 AM
Then the primordials were released and i got clansman and angel of mercy which made things really easier. What is your trooper name? So we can look into your options

It's Truppe-4878

Since the OP I've gotten Tailgunner Ed 5*, SCR 5*, Witch doctor 5*, and GPDog 4*. I have alot of Health talis, not many 'exotic' ones.

MonsterDeAvon
09-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Any tip for the dropping of Zone Eater talisman? I already got two. But I don't remember the character combinations since the game drops these two Zone Eater.

Now, I seriously need two more ZE to complete my Mission challenge and I can't get this Talisman anymore. I already have spent a lot of times playing Level IX and X Garden of Life and still no luck.

Thanks,

MonsterDeAvon-8969

Sidney
09-21-2018, 05:42 PM
Perhaps time to revisit some of these "Garden of *.*" threads.

Given all the new characters and abilities it's probably wise to make sure you are using the best team.

I find myself needing more resources to upgrade talismans now that Gauntlet is here and seem to always be in need of green upgrade runes. My current team is:

Iron Eddie: Angel, True, rando purple
Warrior Lilith: Echo, advantage
Gunner Lilith: Immunity, life, shell
Sentinal CR: Heal, Paralysis

I can clear X on auto under 3 minutes but sometimes lose. Maybe once out of 50 matches, but was curious if anyone was having better luck with talismans / character combinations.

Yes... All are full sharded and full talismans... :-) I'd like to have the other dungeons updated as well with success stories and times as well! Up the Irons!!!

Thoughts?

Muzzleloader
09-21-2018, 07:28 PM
I had luck with

Navagator, primordials
W Lilith, echo and advantage
Kari, oracle
Played around with several others, Osiris was the last I tried.

infinite dreamer
09-21-2018, 07:39 PM
I've been using:

Beast Eddie (energy & fate)
Warrior Lilith (strike, advantage & random green)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (energy & angel)
Sekhmet (strike & energy)

ObsidianBones
11-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Stuck on Garden of Life IX; mainly due to the DK regenerating after nearly every hit. Here's what I'm thinking of using next time around:

Grim Reaper Eddie (level maxed; all skills around 4 and 5; Strength (skilled), Blind (overwhelming), Void (barrier), Ivory (sorcery), Freezing (arcane), Holy (sorcery);
Nomad (level maxed; Raid at level 7; Mirage at level 2; Holy (sorcery), Thief (onslaught), Assassin (shield), Burning (skilled), Strength (skilled), Health (ward);
Wrath (level 98; Savage Strike at 4; Death Mark at 2; Inferno at 2; Strike (safeguard), Shell (ward), Immunity (will), Assassin (shield), Immortal (barrier), Death (barrier);
Pharaoh Dog (level 86; both skills at 6; Strength (fierce), Void (barrier), Immunity (will), Shock (arcane), Warp (ward), Life (arcane).

Any pointers would be great as I'd like to complete BNW before Night City's released.

Edit: Carminda-1340

Muzzleloader
11-09-2018, 12:41 AM
Please put your game name an I'd number up. Someone can look at your roster to better help you.

natasar
11-09-2018, 10:57 AM
Stuck on Garden of Life IX; mainly due to the DK regenerating after nearly every hit. Here's what I'm thinking of using next time around:

Grim Reaper Eddie (level maxed; all skills around 4 and 5; Strength (skilled), Blind (overwhelming), Void (barrier), Ivory (sorcery), Freezing (arcane), Holy (sorcery);
Nomad (level maxed; Raid at level 7; Mirage at level 2; Holy (sorcery), Thief (onslaught), Assassin (shield), Burning (skilled), Strength (skilled), Health (ward);
Wrath (level 98; Savage Strike at 4; Death Mark at 2; Inferno at 2; Strike (safeguard), Shell (ward), Immunity (will), Assassin (shield), Immortal (barrier), Death (barrier);
Pharaoh Dog (level 86; both skills at 6; Strength (fierce), Void (barrier), Immunity (will), Shock (arcane), Warp (ward), Life (arcane).

Any pointers would be great as I'd like to complete BNW before Night City's released.

Edit: Carminda-1340

Just one thing: Your post reads as if you are using six different talismans types on each character?! Try using complete sets (mostly two or three of one type, see the description). This will earn you the respective talisman effects.

Ip4
11-10-2018, 07:39 AM
game crash every few battles on GOL LV8 and up...

ObsidianBones
11-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Just one thing: Your post reads as if you are using six different talismans types on each character?! Try using complete sets (mostly two or three of one type, see the description). This will earn you the respective talisman effects.

I was but I went ahead and did what you suggested. However, I have an Immunity talisman on Wrath and Pharaoh Dog. Trying to get more but no luck as of yet. Trying to figure out which one would benefit more from two Immunity talismans.

Esquatcho
11-20-2018, 03:23 PM
My team for this one, which doesnt use particularly special charaters and clears X in ~3 mins is: Hallowed or Iron Eddie, Lady Azov, Nomad & AoF. Tbh, I reckon any grouping of big single hitters with just one healer should be able to wrap this one up right?

Esquatcho
11-20-2018, 08:45 PM
My team for this one, which doesnt use particularly special charaters and clears X in ~3 mins is: Hallowed or Iron Eddie, Lady Azov, Nomad & AoF. Tbh, I reckon any grouping of big single hitters with just one healer should be able to wrap this one up right?

And after working for a while, now I cant seem to win a GoL to save myself! :(

Back to the drawing board.

Seems that whenever Hallowed Eddie needs a heal, he doesnt have the power. So maybe just need more power talismans.

Iced_Earth
11-20-2018, 10:00 PM
doomsday edd/golden pharaoh dog/ osiris and set will do the job at lvl 10 ~ 3min on autoplay. 100% succes in 123 games.
doomsday edd will use his fury every turn and twoshots the dragon king with it

de: venom/flash, osisris : adventage/angel and random red, golden dog: energy/random, set: warlord and shadow talis

Zantarath
12-26-2018, 04:57 PM
i roll over this with 2 warrior liliths not much to say really

BeachPlease
06-21-2019, 03:03 AM
Best time currently: 49 seconds.

Angel Eddie (Death, Sun + Cosmic). Actually I think that any Eddie with passive is useful.
Killer Prime (Shadow + Advantage)
The Ferryman (Mark + Venom)
The Killer (Eternity + Cosmic)

ObsidianBones
12-27-2019, 09:55 PM
Decided to bite the bullet and try for GoL XI and X again. Got through both only having to revive three times between the two levels. Here's the team I used:

Rainmaker Eddie (fully sharded; Health; Assassin (barrier))
The Nomad (fully sharded; Boost (will); Health (overwhelming); Burning (skilled))
The Count (Heartbreak at 3; Advantage; Blind; Void (barrier, just to fill in purple talisman slot))
Wrath (full sharded; Immunity; Assassin (shield); Strike (safeguard)

Had Executioner and Eternity Eddies on for backup but wasn't needed. On to Night City!

Horus-2545
12-27-2019, 10:36 PM
Not sure who you have, but I remember going through Night City, and it was extremely difficult. Iron Man with Purple Demon Spawn work well in combination. Other useful characters are Horus and Killer Prime (Green). Gambler Eddie is also great on that map. Good luck!

Muzzleloader
12-27-2019, 11:22 PM
Prisoner was also a help. Prisoner and horus could take you through most of battles.

Muzzleloader
12-27-2019, 11:34 PM
Gunner dog was a good toon in BNW, a good multihitter, with many extra turns.

ObsidianBones
12-28-2019, 10:15 PM
Still trying to figure out my team for Night City, and am saving up FCs for Killer Prime as I keep hearing how good he is. Have The Prisoner but have to level him up. Don't have Gambler Eddie or Horus yet either. Tempted to use Ironite to get more FCs for Horus.

Muzzleloader
12-28-2019, 10:34 PM
Do not spend ironite for FC, only use for grinding or in special cases event souls to complete a specific goal. Otherwise event souls are the worst way to spend ironite.

Iron Eddie and purple demon spawn compliment each other. That is another approach with a strong multihitter. Demon spawn passively puts crave on the opponents and iron Eddie stuns opponents with crave.

If you use an Eddie as your champ you will have a better chance to entice people to be your trooper. After awhile most dont even use your trooper, they just use them as a ride along to earn badges.

ObsidianBones
12-29-2019, 12:28 AM
Good to know. Thanks! Any recommendations for Talisman sets for Iron Eddie if and when I roll him?

Muzzleloader
12-29-2019, 01:24 AM
Have you completed all the skull in the rest of the cosmos except NC?

ObsidianBones
12-29-2019, 07:01 PM
I have, yes.