PDA

View Full Version : Garden of Fear strategies

blade685
08-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Strategies for Garden of Fear

Mariner-1212
08-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Key points:
True Damage is reduced by 75% in this one. Focus on your Magic damagers, then Physical.
You need a multi-hitter(s) to get through that shield at first.
The key is to switch your Eddies frequently.

I realize many of you may not have these toons, but here's what I had success with:

EDDIES:
Mystic Eddie and Navigator

Navigator breaks apart the shield with his cannonballs or fury (6 hits each). Damage doesn't matter for a shield, it's strictly hit count... so he shines here.
Once the shield is down, switch it up, because Navigator's damage is like throwing napkins at the king.
Mystic Eddie (being a Magus) is useful for his Ascension, his regular hits, and his fury to do damage. His healing is also very useful.

*I don't have my GRE sharded at all, but his multi-hit move with extra turns would work wonders against the shield I would imagine. Plus being a Magus, he's probably your go-to for the higher levels here.

Support:
- Pharaoh Dog King is on my team here because he's a magus and comes in very handy.
- MCR is here and is extremely useful leading up to the Dragon King, as he freezes almost all (usually all) of the enemies. Once you're at the king, his standard move is the one to use, and it does decent enough damage to chip away at the king.
- Angel of Fear - What level in this game doesn't benefit from this one? He gives you the extra turns and his damage (being physical, not True) does plenty against the king. It's important to note that it's also a 3-hit move, which is very handy against that initial shield.

In this level and others, I also use my Angel of Strife (Green Bat). The same 3-hit move works well against the shield, and does the same damage. He/she also keeps your team alive by taking that <50% damage, but she's often dead before I kill the king.

-------------------------
I can successfully auto-farm Level VII, but beyond that, it's completely hands-on. Level X took around 30 mins last night to beat, with the shield regen and his stunning my support team here and there. When you do beat it, that Echo talisman set (of 4) is well worth the effort. It's a passive with 35% proc rate, so you don't need to perfect-hit to get it to activate. Boom.

Good luck everyone!

\M/

blade685
08-10-2017, 02:44 PM
navigator is good yes, had try with a trooper because never loot him :(
I'm using aof too for extra turn and 3 hit

DaveMurray
08-10-2017, 03:30 PM
GRE and support buffers/healers. He brings everything down easily.
A toon that grants extra turns to GRE helps a lot.

slash1424
08-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Haven't done X yet only finished VII so far, but I agree GRE and supporters. I only have a small group to pick from so I used GRE, MCR, Wrath and WUR(for the heals. The only one that was not full sharded is WUR. Lvl VII was about my limit with that group. Guessing the right talisman would be a big help.
GRE - 2 Health, 2 Pentetrating and 2 Palidin
Wrath - 3 void and 3 guardian
MCR - 2 Health and 4 holy
WUR - 3 Guardian and 3 explosive(the ones i got from the achiev)
all talisman were 5* 50 lvl

Blacksteel
08-10-2017, 05:59 PM
Was able to complete tier X using:
Eddie: Grim Reaper as main supported by Navigator and Eternity.
Rest was:Corrupt rescuer magus, pharaoh dog king, golden pharaoh dog
The class advantage damage from the magus with the cleanses/immunity/heals and magic damage from the dogs is very helpful.
If you time Navigator's Special and/or pharaoh dog skill correctly you get additional damage while the Boss shield is down then you take him down faster.

MrFreeze
08-11-2017, 02:17 PM
This one seems to be the easiest of the three. I've come up with a team, similar to some of the others mentioned, that can consistently auto VII. I used it on VIII too and it worked, It failed on IX first try.

GRE - Mostly sharded. I've got penetrating, life and health sets on him

MCR - sharded. 2 health, 4 holy

PDK - not sharded. 2 health, 4 random holy or paladin

Magus pharaoh dog - not sharded. Same setup as PDK

It's not the fastest, but they don't even come close to dying on VII. I haven't run VIII enough to say it's 100%.

Dank Brew
08-16-2017, 06:51 PM
Took about 45 minutes.
I used my maxed Grim reaper, maxed Beelzebub, maxed blue allied soldier, and a hellhound (only 1 skillshard)
I also used my troopers maxed mystic eddie.
I used the reflect shield and heal/spell vamp every single chance I got. If my characters had full health i used Beelzebubs fury to make sure they stay at full health. If they are low on health save the fury to use Grim reapers revive party.

Brutal process of reviving nonstop.

Mystic eddie seems to do more damage to the dragon than grim reaper, So i used grim for the shields and reviving mostly, and Mystic for damage.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I only got 45 ironite (glad I didn't have to revive... for 50!!), 1 rage talisman, 3 red evo runes, and 3 multicolor evo runes....

NO REGULAR RUNES!!!!!!! :mad:

konstifik
08-17-2017, 07:40 AM
Took about 45 minutes.
I used my maxed Grim reaper, maxed Beelzebub, maxed blue allied soldier, and a hellhound (only 1 skillshard)
I also used my troopers maxed mystic eddie.
I used the reflect shield and heal/spell vamp every single chance I got. If my characters had full health i used Beelzebubs fury to make sure they stay at full health. If they are low on health save the fury to use Grim reapers revive party.

Brutal process of reviving nonstop.

Mystic eddie seems to do more damage to the dragon than grim reaper, So i used grim for the shields and reviving mostly, and Mystic for damage.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I only got 45 ironite (glad I didn't have to revive... for 50!!), 1 rage talisman, 3 red evo runes, and 3 multicolor evo runes....

NO REGULAR RUNES!!!!!!! :mad:

Magus Corrupt Rescuer and Sentinel Corrupt Droid are great for this level.

Kardas
08-17-2017, 10:12 AM
Beat Floor X for the first time yesterday night. Thanks for the advice in this thread, helped me a lot.
I used the following team:
GRE (Holy/Health/Penetrating, mostly sharded)
Navigator (Void/Thief, fully sharded)
Mystic (Energy/Penetrating/blue, not sharded) (see text below)
PDK (Paladin/Paladin/blue/green, fully sharded)
MCR (Holy/Health/Penetrating, fully sharded)
AoF (Burning/Rush/Health, fully sharded) (someting else than Burning is probably better but I was lazy)

This team can brute-force its way through the first 3 wave (though my MCR was quite lucky in that she stole the Strikes most of the time), but using MCR's Power move on the final wave before the boss is an excellent idea. You can probably do this with an unsharded PDK, but the guaranteed Curse helps a lot against the boss.
Navigator was only really there to break the boss' Force Shield with his Fury and Dead Reckoning, I never used him otherwise.
While Mystic Eddie can work nicely with his heal and Ascension, I think Visions Eddie is a better choice, because Equilibrium's 2-turn duration keeps you free from Marks and Grievous Burn quite handily. Mine has Blind/Energy, but you'll probably only use his Power moves.
And yes, just spam GRE's past basic at the boss' Force Shield. You'll get it down in no time. Combined with PDK's Curse, you can whittle down the Dragon King's HP quite handily

Coletrain
08-17-2017, 10:52 AM
I haven't been trying to auto-farm any of the levels, but I've gotten through all but the last with this team:

-Navigator Eddie (Invisibility/Void) - Unsharded, but the troopers I have with Navigator are sharded and I use those sometimes
-Pharaoh Eddie in backup for revive/invincibility if needed
-Mystic/GRE for some magic damage
-Alliance General (All Health) - Fully sharded
-Gunner Pharaoh Dog (Invisibility/Energy) - Unsharded
-Gunner Golden Sun (Thief/Void) - Fully sharded

It can be a slog in this level since I don't bring any magus characters other than the Eddies, but the only time I've lost so far has been a time that the boss doomed 3 of my characters. It's pretty reliable for breaking the shields quickly and getting some hits on the boss.

Strategy is this: Have Navigators Fury chip away at the shield, give him an extra turn with GGS and then use the cannonballs to knock another 6 points off. Alliance General keeps the power flowing and keeps the Dragon King's fury repressed. GPD is there for healing/damage reduction/debuff removal. On the 2nd turn just use normal moves and the first shield is broken. This team generates enough fury to be in class advantage on most turns, and strategic use of Alliance General's power move can let you take a bite out of the bosses health.

blade685
08-17-2017, 01:17 PM
I want to try that combinations but because of "shit" dupe system, I don't have so many of the best toons: navigator, pharaoh, Alliance General, MCR ... but have 5 mystic 6 FOTD... :D

bort
08-26-2017, 11:31 PM
I've found a working combination of "normal"-ish characters that can farm IX easily. I've beaten X with it, but it was a bit more of a pain, and could have gone either-way at points.

Team (everyone sharded):

Tailgunner/GRE: Tailgunner helps clear the waves, while GRE is used against the boss
MCR: Freeze ability is crucial against the waves
CG: all freeze tal's. Backup stun is useful against waves
GPD: Damage reduction, heal, immunity
---

Ok, strat against the waves is simple - freeze them as much as possible to avoid counters and wipe them out. Fairly easy at IX, was a bit more sketchy at X.

Against the boss, the strat is the same for IX as it was for X, just far quicker on IX.

Use GRE's special to knock off the incremented shield to get to the force shield. The way it usually plays out (on IX) I can get it to two ticks with everyone's attacks (plus GRE's special). The next turn I hit it with the GPD and MCR to get to the next shield, then once with the CG to apply the lowered MR, and then GRE to open up the face.

After that I'm able to do 30-40k per turn, as long as I apply the lowered MR from CG first. It doesn't take many turns of that to finish it off.

Kulimar
08-30-2017, 03:42 PM
The safest and most effective Garden of Fear X dungeon auto-play team I've found so far is 100% Farmable (with this latest Valkyrie Event). It consists of:

Kari, Valkyrie Siren (Farmable from the current event)

The Clairvoyant (Sorta Farmable from Eternity Souls in the Arena - with luck)

Grim Reaper Eddie (Earned through Achievements)

Golden Pharaoh Dog (Earned through Achievements)

Everyone needs to be maxed skill, minus Kari and I build both the Clairvoyant and Golden Pharaoh Dog with Energy Talismans. GR has Endure and Shell, Kari is Magic Pen and Holy and Shell.

Success Rate = 100%. The time is not too bad as well.

Anyone else find something as good as this?

MoonShadow
08-30-2017, 04:23 PM

I've did two GoL runs on auto with almost the same team, but instead of the Gunner Pharaoh Dog, I used a Angel of Fear. Got 1 win and 1 lose, so I think I'll try next time with the GPD, but it will take longer. If it's safe, it's ok, then.

blade685
08-30-2017, 05:23 PM
i could test it if the game don't freeze all the time in gof X :)

Edit: it's god X not Gof X

gmac
08-30-2017, 06:48 PM
The safest and most effective Garden of Fear X dungeon auto-play team I've found so far is 100% Farmable (with this latest Valkyrie Event). It consists of:

Everyone needs to be maxed skill, minus Kari and I build both the Clairvoyant and Golden Pharaoh Dog with Energy Talismans. GR has Endure and Shell, Kari is Magic Pen and Holy and Shell.

Success Rate = 100%. The time is not too bad as well.

Anyone else find something as good as this?

Dude, great job!

Now figure out the other ones and tell us! lol

Btw, you're a moderator?

Kulimar
08-30-2017, 07:12 PM
Btw, you're a moderator?

Yeah. I just haven't been that active as a mod :)

zamasu
08-30-2017, 07:18 PM
I have been farming lvl 10 with quite similar team

Clairvoyant/GRE/Golden Dog/Gunner Dog (with echo talisman) to make the most of his extra turns.

The only downward about this team is that it takes about 8-10 minutes to finish the level. Sucess rate so far is 100% I will try kari and she how she performs.

MrFreeze
08-30-2017, 08:02 PM
I gotta try that out when I get home. I'm amazed your able to auto X! I didn't think any of the level X dungeons would be possible on auto. Best I've been able to do is VIII, and it's not 100%.

Sag7272
08-31-2017, 09:29 AM
Nice post, was farming GoF IX t'll I got blue Valkyrie.. Now it's X
Came independently to similar conclusions, then GMAC told me about this post...
Been using a very similar team than the one discussed here, just exchange the Pharaoh dog for a WuR & before pulling her, a magus allied solider (LVL IX)
Now with her X is a breeze, she seems built especially for it..

Still working on Dismay X.... IIX 100% IX 90% & counting..

Ian
08-31-2017, 11:32 AM
Takes so long to autofarm that I might as well play manually - just cannot rely on AI to use the team in the right order against the Dragon King, but they shouldn't lose much. My team for GoF consists of (all fully sharded):

Gunner Dog
Wrath
Grim Reaper Eddie
Clairvoyant

Reserve Eddies (optional):
Tailgunner (for extra turns, multiple hits)
Rainmaker (for damage charge, extra marks)

Gunner dog's 6 hits and extra turn chance takes the shield down easily plus he can also heal in emergencies, and Grim reaper can help on shields too, or switch him for Tailgunner and use triple-shot. Wrath and Clairvoyant remove buffs on the run through to the boss, where wrath can consistently mark him once shields are down before Eddie or Clairvoyant can do massive damage with standard moves (I've tried allied soldier and Magus CR here but Wrath is just too useful placing marks). Clairvoyant fury keeps everyone healed and cleansed against the boss; don't even need her revive.

Works for me anyway.

MrFreeze
08-31-2017, 12:03 PM
I tried it on auto, with some talisman differences (no shield), and failed. That blue " lady of dubious nature" really kicks some ass in the fear dungeon though. It's much quicker than what I was using. I put a chance set on her for more damage. I use her with GRE, MCR and clairvoyant, and it's easy on manual. No go on auto though.

MoonShadow
09-01-2017, 11:08 AM
I've did - with the same team configuraton (GRE + Claire + Kari + GPD) some more runs on auto on GoF IX & X levels and got a loss in level X, so I can't say that its 100% safe, at least for me. I'm starting o think that maybe the A.I. is improving somehow during our gameplay, or that modifiers from the GoF X had something to do.

Anyway, the game has started to freeze for me even in GoF and when it doesn't, I've got some server error, but the drops weren't available after game rebooted... :(

mikus666
09-12-2017, 07:41 AM
I did 15 runs on level VIII today and not a single red talisman. Frustrating as I was chasing a 3rd strike talisman to complete a set. Grrrrr

mikus666
09-14-2017, 11:07 AM
Update. Run 22 finally yielded a Thorn Talisman.

The Educated fool
10-10-2017, 08:01 PM
Yeah, the drop rates in BNW are kind of... ridiculous, frankly. I'm closing on 40 runs of GoF X with 0 Rage talis (which I'm after) or Echoes to show for it.

My (bad) luck is legendary, but still, frustrating. :cool:

Amarthir
10-10-2017, 08:14 PM
I've gotten a couple Thorn talismans in my latest runs here. I took Kulimar's advice and crafted his team and I can auto up to IX without having to worry. I tried doing X last night but the game hung itself when the Dragon King was about half health. Takes a long time though, but it's reliable.

Blacksteel
10-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Want to autofarm GoF on level X?
do this:
Grim Reaper Eddie, Clairvoyant, Golden Pharaoh Dog, Pharaoh Dog King.
GRE: Life, Health and Power sets.
Clair: Energy/Freeze.
GPD: Energy/Immunity/1 assassin.
PDK: 2 Paladin sets/Warp.

Yes drop rates are low, on X thorns, explo and strike are the easiest to get, but I haven't seen one single echo,meteor or rage since launch's first run and I have played it almost every day multiple times (and freezes at least 2 times a day BTW which sux NF).

The Educated fool
10-10-2017, 09:44 PM
I'm curious... Sparton or Kaz, can you give me an approximation of how often the top rarity talismans should drop in their various dungeons? I'm not asking for anything exact, but a ballpark number? Let's say for Rage talis... 1 in 100? 1 in 250? 1 in 500? 1 in a 1000? :cool:

Sparton_LOTB
10-10-2017, 11:24 PM
I'm curious... Sparton or Kaz, can you give me an approximation of how often the top rarity talismans should drop in their various dungeons? I'm not asking for anything exact, but a ballpark number? Let's say for Rage talis... 1 in 100? 1 in 250? 1 in 500? 1 in a 1000? :cool:

I hinted (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9024-October-2017-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY&p=58880&viewfull=1#post58880) a bit that we know the odds are very low (and that's intended), but that Dragon King is still leering in the Halloween 2017 news banner... perhaps you and others will be able to crowd source a bit of an answer during a related event if you're still curious.

bort
10-11-2017, 12:00 AM
I hinted (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9024-October-2017-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY&p=58880&viewfull=1#post58880) a bit that we know the odds are very low (and that's intended), but that Dragon King is still leering in the Halloween 2017 news banner... perhaps you and others will be able to crowd source a bit of an answer during a related event if you're still curious.

I've done up a spreadsheet of over 100 runs of BNW IX.

The drop rates for Garden of Fear (that I found) were:

Explosive Talisman 7%
Thorn Talisman 6%
Echo Talisman 3%
Strike Talisman 6%
Meteor Talisman 2%
Rage Talisman 1%

The Educated fool
10-11-2017, 06:32 AM
I've done up a spreadsheet of over 100 runs of BNW IX.

The drop rates for Garden of Fear (that I found) were:

Explosive Talisman 7%
Thorn Talisman 6%
Echo Talisman 3%
Strike Talisman 6%
Meteor Talisman 2%
Rage Talisman 1%

Well, the fact that the % for Rage wasn't zero is encouraging. lol

@Sparton: Odds are I will indeed still be curious, come event time... I'll see what sort of crowd I can whip up. :cool:

Dank Brew
11-10-2017, 06:41 PM
I'm a bit confused here. I just did GOF VII, which took about 20 minutes this time!
Got to the dragon in about 2 minutes. That bastard kept stunning me on almost every single hit. My Eddie was literally stunned 10 times in a row at one point.

Did the chance of stun from grievous burn go up drastically? Or was that just bad luck like the book of souls?

For the record, I did win. But it just took for freaking ever. I might as well have done level X instead at that point cause of the time.

MrFahrenheit
11-10-2017, 08:10 PM
i hate these levels! they take way too long, which is not conducive to a mobile game. especially when you cant pause/resume without the game restarting 50% of the time.

MrFahrenheit
11-14-2017, 11:34 PM
I've found a working combination of "normal"-ish characters that can farm IX easily. I've beaten X with it, but it was a bit more of a pain, and could have gone either-way at points.

Team (everyone sharded):

Tailgunner/GRE: Tailgunner helps clear the waves, while GRE is used against the boss
MCR: Freeze ability is crucial against the waves
CG: all freeze tal's. Backup stun is useful against waves
GPD: Damage reduction, heal, immunity
---

Ok, strat against the waves is simple - freeze them as much as possible to avoid counters and wipe them out. Fairly easy at IX, was a bit more sketchy at X.

Against the boss, the strat is the same for IX as it was for X, just far quicker on IX.

Use GRE's special to knock off the incremented shield to get to the force shield. The way it usually plays out (on IX) I can get it to two ticks with everyone's attacks (plus GRE's special). The next turn I hit it with the GPD and MCR to get to the next shield, then once with the CG to apply the lowered MR, and then GRE to open up the face.

After that I'm able to do 30-40k per turn, as long as I apply the lowered MR from CG first. It doesn't take many turns of that to finish it off.

any suggestions as a replacement for Corrupt General (im assuming thats what CG is?). my best team so far is grim reaper (void, cyclone), angel of fear (explosive, theif), golden pharoh dog (energy, invis), magus corrupt rescuer (invis, cyclone).

R1ck
11-14-2017, 11:47 PM
any suggestions as a replacement for Corrupt General (im assuming thats what CG is?). my best team so far is grim reaper (void, cyclone), angel of fear (explosive, theif), golden pharoh dog (energy, invis), magus corrupt rescuer (invis, cyclone).
My team to autofarm level 9 GRE, golden dog , Magus Undead rescuer and Magus Valkyrie. It can beat level 10 on manual.
Unfortunately I don't have the Clairvoyant, she is needed to autofarm level 10.

IceManFerrar
11-15-2017, 12:04 AM
My team to autofarm level 9 GRE, golden dog , Magus Undead rescuer and Magus Valkyrie. It can beat level 10 on manual.
Unfortunately I don't have the Clairvoyant, she is needed to autofarm level 10.

Hi R1ck, what Talismans are you using on that team? And would you substitute Magus Valk with Claire? I have Claire, but don’t have Magus Valk.

Thanks for your help/advice!

Yup
11-15-2017, 12:14 AM
GOF autoplay level X...

Grim or Tailgunner (Tailgunner has Echo)
Corrupt Droid Assassin or Gunner Mayan Priestess (both hit multi-targets and heal) Droid is better due to hitting power.
Clairvoyant
Gunner Dog

The droid casts Void Shield which REALLY helps remove titan shields and counters on enemies.
Can substitute a remove enemy buffs character or reviver (not sentinel due to class advantages) for Clairvoyant. Mostly remove enemy buffs to kill the counter strikes and remove the titan shields. Rarely need to revive anyone with this team. Cleanse helps with the Dragon King and all the flare/burn buffs in the battles though.

Kulimar
12-28-2017, 01:25 AM
I just dumped a bunch of Skill Shards into Tailgunner Eddie and tried him around. Man, he completely destroys GoFX on auto with crimson dog!!

Talisman Loadout:

Tailgunner - Echo / Shell
Crimson Pharaoh Dog - Echo / Shell
Kari, Valkyrie Siren - Penetrating / Life / Advantage
Magus Undead Rescuer - Life / Endure / Rando-Green

This team just wrecks everything. Definitely going to try them in some of the other dungeons.

Amarthir
12-28-2017, 03:01 AM
I just dumped a bunch of Skill Shards into Tailgunner Eddie and tried him around. Man, he completely destroys GoFX on auto with crimson dog!!

Talisman Loadout:

This team just wrecks everything. Definitely going to try them in some of the other dungeons.

Man! I can't believe I dumped my fully sharded Tailgunner Eddie yesterday or else I'd be perfectly set up for this. Thanks for the info though, that time is phenomenal

bort
12-29-2017, 07:24 PM

Talisman Loadout:

How did you get the crimson pharaoh dog? I thought the achievement was bugged for everyone and NF just didn't care enough to fix it

Kulimar
12-30-2017, 06:32 AM
How did you get the crimson pharaoh dog? I thought the achievement was bugged for everyone and NF just didn't care enough to fix it

That bug was fixed in the last patch. I was able to claim my Crimson Dog successfully on my account after that.

bort
12-30-2017, 06:54 AM
That bug was fixed in the last patch. I was able to claim my Crimson Dog successfully on my account after that.

Hunh, that’s odd. The last patch gave me the achievement but subtracted from my total, leaving me with 100% completion and 125/150 frags

Kulimar
12-31-2017, 12:50 AM
Hunh, that’s odd. The last patch gave me the achievement but subtracted from my total, leaving me with 100% completion and 125/150 frags

Strange. You should probably contact customer support in that case.

Dank Brew
01-25-2018, 07:57 PM
I'm really getting tired of farming this. I've been at it for over two months just trying to finish a second set of strike talisman. It is unbelievable how terrible the drop rate is for talismans. Even with the event of 2x chance I couldn't get my last one. Frankly its just pissing me off now.

crapmaster
03-06-2018, 11:54 AM
Is it even possible to get the Strike talismans anymore?
I have been farming for ages and I have been rewarded ONE talisman (got it one of the first times and got the correct levels) then NOTHING!

I'm really getting tired of farming this. I've been at it for over two months just trying to finish a second set of strike talisman. It is unbelievable how terrible the drop rate is for talismans. Even with the event of 2x chance I couldn't get my last one. Frankly its just pissing me off now.

Reeb99
03-06-2018, 01:31 PM
Is it even possible to get the Strike talismans anymore?
I have been farming for ages and I have been rewarded ONE talisman (got it one of the first times and got the correct levels) then NOTHING!

I've had better luck with those on 7-8. Floors 9-10 is best for the meteor and rage, but the drop rate is pathetic. I've pulled a fair amount of meteor, but zero rage other than the first one.

crapmaster
03-06-2018, 01:54 PM
I have altered between 7 or 8 for ages but all I get are more runes (that I already have a shitload of). This is getting very boring! Fast!

I've had better luck with those on 7-8. Floors 9-10 is best for the meteor and rage, but the drop rate is pathetic. I've pulled a fair amount of meteor, but zero rage other than the first one.

scott-5496
03-06-2018, 03:59 PM
Not farmed this one for a while but 9 and 10 were all I ever did much of to get the talisman. I have loads of Strike (I sold a few of them too) as well as my rage set (plus at least two more). It is just a lot fo luck or bad luck. Took me ages to complete other sets and then a load of them drop once you have the complete set - seems to be the way of things!

Good luck!

natasar
03-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Yeah, the drop rate is low as hell. Been farming IX and X for additional strike and echo talismans for about two months now (doing about ten runs per day on average). At least, I got one echo and strike set complete each, but it‘s still frustrating... May consider changing to VII or VIII for this.

Roberval
03-11-2018, 11:06 PM

Talisman Loadout:

Hi Kulimar. If i dont have Kari, what other char i can replace?
thanks

Kulimar
03-12-2018, 04:51 AM
Hi Kulimar. If i dont have Kari, what other char i can replace?
thanks

Can't think of anyone to replace her off the top of my head that can get the same time. The Clairvoyant would make this team safer so maybe try that. I think there is also the Magus Axis Solider I tried once that was pretty okay in the earlier levels of GoF. Not sure about 10 though.

Roberval
03-12-2018, 06:34 PM
Can't think of anyone to replace her off the top of my head that can get the same time. The Clairvoyant would make this team safer so maybe try that. I think there is also the Magus Axis Solider I tried once that was pretty okay in the earlier levels of GoF. Not sure about 10 though.

I was confuse. I has her. I dont have this talismans. Shell and echo. I can use others? i really need farm lvl 7 or 8 ...
thanks again for attention.

Reeb99
04-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Grim Reaper Eddie, crimson PD, golden PD, and Ragna (red valk) has been working pretty well on level 10. Takes 5-7 minutes per run on full auto replay, none of the characters are fully sharded.

Talisman setup:
GRE: 3x Energy / Ward, 2x Penetrating / Power, 1x random blue / Power
CPD: 2x Advantage / overwhelming, 3x explosive, 1x random red
GPD: 3x death, 2x health / overwhelming, random yellow
Ragna (she's only level 80 at the moment): 3x Energy overwhelming, 2x hunter fierce

As soon as I get Ragna upgraded, I want to try energy / explosive on her, and advantage / piercing / Hunter on the CPD.

ManuBros72
07-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Hi Kulimar,
I still don't have Crimson Pharaoh Dog.
Do you know any toon that can replace him?

Thanks.

Kulimar
07-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Hi Kulimar,
I still don't have Crimson Pharaoh Dog.
Do you know any toon that can replace him?

Thanks.

Any other useful healer or support should work. The other 3 members can carry the damage. Try Golden Pharaoh Dog, Clairvoyant, Hellhound Assassin, Gunner Lilith, etc.

infinite dreamer
07-21-2018, 02:38 PM
I finally got my 4th Rage Talisman! I've been farming level 9 for months. My team mainly consisted of:

Navigator Eddie (chance/energy)
Kari (Life/Titan/random blue)
Warrior Lilith (strike/advantage/random green)
Golden Pharaoh Dog (energy/angel)

I swapped in POM Eddie & 7th Son Eddie a few times, but the team above was my quickest and safest team on auto, usually around 3 minutes (my fastest was 2:50). I'm sure some tinkering could speed it up. Also, I haven't tried it on auto for level 10.

DanteCel0623
07-24-2018, 03:44 AM
Well i can farm really safe on auto at lvl X with my team like this

GRE (4 holy and 2 shell) fully sharded
Kari (lighting and life set) not sharded also the sets can be the same as GRE
Clairvoyant (destiny and life combo) fully shard
Pharaoh dog king (4 life and regen) not sharded

There is a little problem with the use of fury skill because sometimes i need the clairvoyant to use the fury and GRE use it instead ._. but as long as I've tested this team its 99% chance of winning

TheAlbatross-1864
07-26-2018, 02:34 AM
Here is my autofarm team for Garden of Fear X.

Clansman Eddie
Gunner Lilith
Warrior Child of the Damned
Magus Corrupt Rescuer.

the corrupt rescuer dies a lot but luckily is revived every time by the immortality given by clansman eddie's fury

Peppoah
07-26-2018, 11:46 AM
I autofarm level X in about 2 minutes with a team of:
Aces High
MUR
Magus Lilith
PDK
Best time was 1:37
Aces High is great for bringing down the shield with his fury.
Win rate is 100%

Banished
07-26-2018, 03:09 PM
Aces High
MUR
Magus Lilith
PDK
Win rate is 100%

what character is "MUR"?

GotN
07-26-2018, 03:13 PM
what character is "MUR"?

Magus Undead Rescuer

Moonchild-6759
07-26-2018, 06:16 PM
Aces High
MUR
Magus Lilith
PDK
Win rate is 100%

What talismans do they have?

Fudjo
07-26-2018, 06:18 PM
What talismans do they have?

Checking his profile (Pepp-7418), the talismans are:

Aces High: Chance, Immunity, rando red
Magus Lilith: Destiny, Immunity
PDK: Paladin, Paladin, Warp
Magus Undead Rescuer: Holy, Holy, Life

The blue ones are mostly Arcane, but should be Power 'cause you want DEF instead of MR in Garden of Fear. But the success rate is 100%, so I guess it doesn't matter. :)

Fudjo
07-26-2018, 07:59 PM
I gave Peppoah's team a test run using the following Talismans:

Aces High: Boost, Boost, Strength
Magus Lilith: Destiny, Immunity
Pharaoh Dog King: Paladin, Paladin, Health
Magus Undead Rescuer: Endure, Life, rando green

It worked as advertised. Victory in 2:37 and nobody came close to dying. The Fury meter builds up quickly enough that Aces High Eddie is chucking bottles every turn against the Dragon King. I recommend having Magus Lilith as your first toon in the list so she'll keep the Immunity up every turn.

Peppoah
07-26-2018, 10:24 PM
Thanks Fudjo, for taking the time to answer. I was out today and just came home to see that people wanted to know my talisman setup. You’re right that power would be the better choice for the magus talismans, but I had them in my inventory and didn’t care about changing them, because they worked. Most people use AH with echo, but I always had him with chance and immunity for HP and special. As you saw, he’s always throwing his bottles against the DK and brings down the shield quick. I tried navigator and tailgunner, but he’s my first choice.

Blade
07-26-2018, 10:53 PM
Guess the Talis :)
Record was also done with this team, Pharaoh is irrelevant

Esquatcho
11-20-2018, 01:32 PM
OK, so for teams without a heap of rare chars and/or talismans, any advice?

This is the hardest one for me to be able to auto on X. I had a team that I've been using on VIII and very slow on IX - IE, Lady Azov, AoF & Eda. Though my Eda is 4* still (dont ask, got over excited in sacathon), so she tends to die sometimes (always on X) and when she goes I've got no cleanse for stun and then the team goes.

I just got the Madame and tried her, where I now have some success on X, now using IE (heals/bombs/bleeds), Azov (damage, even when reduced!), Gunner Dog (for the 1st shield), Madame (cleanse). Anyway, the main issue is that the gunner dog can get revenged out early if it gets a heap of repeats (kinda lol). Actually no, the main issue is that its a 9 minute wait for it to finish!

Anyone able to give me any tips on what I could do using more common chars?

Muzzleloader
11-20-2018, 02:09 PM
Esquatcho, you are kind of limited on not having any of the OP 6 set talisman. Your Hallowed Eddie can be very powerful against the dragon king in GoF. If you could shard your golden Pharoah dog he is quite useful for immunity, healing and cleansing, especially if you had angel or invisibility talisman. It would be useful to acquire a couple of sets of energy talisman. The golden Pharoah dog is a partial blocker by reducing damage by 35%.

What team are you using in farming for gold in the cosmos?

R1ck
11-20-2018, 02:13 PM
I am using an old team but 100 % effective on level X.
GRE - blind, holy and random blue
G Lilith - class advantage immunity and life
Magus undead rescuer - holy, life and penetrating
Kari - 4 blues and 2 greens ( I use some randoms)

It is not optimized cause don't have time to test but does the job.
All full skillsharded.

Esquatcho
11-20-2018, 03:40 PM
Esquatcho, you are kind of limited on not having any of the OP 6 set talisman. Your Hallowed Eddie can be very powerful against the dragon king in GoF. If you could shard your golden Pharoah dog he is quite useful for immunity, healing and cleansing, especially if you had angel or invisibility talisman. It would be useful to acquire a couple of sets of energy talisman. The golden Pharoah dog is a partial blocker by reducing damage by 35%.

What team are you using in farming for gold in the cosmos?

Yeah, I had a year or so away from the game, so I missed out on all the 6 talisman sets :(

Anyway Ill have a play with Hallowed eddie & maybe add some shards to the GPD thanks!

For farming I have a 'main' team, which I've had for a while. Got a heap of new chars in the last sac event, but they still need to be upgraded with talismans etc. Anyway, the 'regular' team is Hallowed Eddie, Green Valkyrie, Azov & AoF. I tend to use nomad, Assassin Golden Son, Blue Soldier, gunner dog otherwise and my other partially sharded eddies are GRE, FoD, SoL and the original holy smoke.

I've got a couple of energy talisman sets already, one attack, one magic. I have a heap of invisibility, but looks like Ill need to get working on upgrading them! Good think Garden of Life is easier!