PDA

View Full Version : Docs & Data - Can I delete the game without losing progress?

guitarwizard93
08-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Slightly odd question, that I sent to the support email and have had no reply..

Can i delete the game from my phone (iPhone) and reinstall it, and log back into my account via Facebook without losing any of my game data? The game file is 131MB but docs & data (prior to the update, but will probably build up again fast) was exceeding 1.5GB. With various other apps like Facebook I have to periodically delete to regain storage, I was hoping I could do the same with this but I don't want to risk months of game play by doing so!

Thanks in advance.. :)

Askora
08-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Slightly odd question, that I sent to the support email and have had no reply..

Can i delete the game from my phone (iPhone) and reinstall it, and log back into my account via Facebook without losing any of my game data? The game file is 131MB but docs & data (prior to the update, but will probably build up again fast) was exceeding 1.5GB. With various other apps like Facebook I have to periodically delete to regain storage, I was hoping I could do the same with this but I don't want to risk months of game play by doing so!

Thanks in advance.. :)

You should be able to as long as your account is linked to your fb profile. If not, then have to make sure you know your login for the game.

I play it on my phone and tablet, which are both new. I originally started on a different phone and tablet. I've also played it on a simulator on the computer. This is all on one account. Details of your game are stored on the server, so deleting from your phone doesn't affect your saved game.

guitarwizard93
08-10-2017, 05:21 PM
I'd presumed that was the case, but hadn't found much information on other threads about it :/ I'll have a go at logging into my friend's iPad later and see if that works before deleting it :)

Thanks!

Askora
08-10-2017, 05:22 PM
I'd presumed that was the case, but hadn't found much information on other threads about it :/ I'll have a go at logging into my friend's iPad later and see if that works before deleting it :)

Thanks!

No problem. Should work as I've played on 5 devices now. Uninstall and reinstall would be no different than a new device.