View Full Version : Improvements to talisman management

Lulero
08-10-2017, 05:18 PM
At this point it's no longer a suggestion, but a necessity :rolleyes:

You guys at NF have plans for it I believe, but here still some ideas:
- Filters.
- Inventory cap.
- Separate inventories for each color.
- Make it possible to equip talismans without going through a popup (seriously).
- Rather than the impracticable bottom bar, display a grid on left side of screen with much more talismans at once (similar to the selling UI).
- Type of talisman should be immediately visible (mystical/overwhelming/...).
- For quick sell, tell the player how much he already has of that type.

For reference, already started a similar thread (link in my sig) but forget about toons for now.
Current state for talismans is so bad that I don't wanna play solely because of it.
To other players, if you did clear all 3 BNW, claimed your achievement rewards and can manage do tell me how you do that.

DaveMurray
08-10-2017, 05:42 PM
At this point it's no longer a suggestion, but a necessity :rolleyes:

You guys at NF have plans for it I believe, but here still some ideas:
- Filters.
- Inventory cap.
- Separate inventories for each color.
- Make it possible to equip talismans without going through a popup (seriously).
- Rather than the impracticable bottom bar, display a grid on left side of screen with much more talismans at once (similar to the selling UI).
- Type of talisman should be immediately visible (mystical/overwhelming/...).
- For quick sell, tell the player how much he already has of that type.

For reference, already started a similar thread (link in my sig) but forget about toons for now.
Current state for talismans is so bad that I don't wanna play solely because of it.
To other players, if you did clear all 3 BNW, claimed your achievement rewards and can manage do tell me how you do that.

I store talis on Eddies.

Lulero
08-10-2017, 05:46 PM
@DaveMurray:

I do that as well and hating it. Hard to track, click fest if you wanna switch something, and even with that I'm having issue with the current inventory cap.
I also level the new talismans accordingly to what I wanna do with them, each level means something like a level 2 means I need more of that set before doing anything with it.
Those stuff are annoying workarounds. I could bear with it up to now, I'm at my limit though.

DaveMurray
08-10-2017, 05:50 PM
@DaveMurray:

I do that as well and hating it. Hard to track, click fest if you wanna switch something, and even with that I'm having issue with the current inventory cap.
I also level the new talismans accordingly to what I wanna do with them, each level means something like a level 2 means I need more of that set before doing anything with it.
Those stuff are annoying workarounds. I could bear with it up to now, I'm at my limit though.

It's not a solution offcourse but at the moment we can't do anything.
I believe than they can implement an inventory for it's color as you suggested so that we have 200 slots for each one since they have a cap problem.

konstifik
08-15-2017, 10:15 AM
Also, when levelling up talismans, please automatically put the runes of corresponding color first in the line (as is the case with xp shards when levelling characters).