PDA

View Full Version : Brave New World

Moenshine90
08-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Im getting slaughtered in the 7'th and 8'th level. The Assassin boss I can't even get the Shield down before the Shield is back and fully charged. Im using Grim Reaper, Vampire Hunter and Eternity Eddie. Corrupt Harpy which hits over 30 k in pvp. Assassin Golden son, nomad, pharao dog gunner.

Any help? 😅☺👍

Kamuz24z
08-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Im getting slaughtered in the 7'th and 8'th level. The Assassin boss I can't even get the Shield down before the Shield is back and fully charged. Im using Grim Reaper, Vampire Hunter and Eternity Eddie. Corrupt Harpy which hits over 30 k in pvp. Assassin Golden son, nomad, pharao dog gunner.

Any help? 😅☺👍

I used vampire hunter, grim reaper, assassin golden son, wrath both equipped with energy talismans and void shields and also gunner pharaoh dog you will need enough energy for pharaoh dog, use grim reaper's horrow attack deals 3 hits with a chance of extra turns and golden son to get rid of that shield and once the shield is down used vampire' s fury for extra damage

Thedarkness
08-10-2017, 08:06 PM
The regular gunner dog is the key. He hits 6 times with extra turn chance. This shield is all about hit count not damage so your harpy is wasting all that hard hitting on the shield

Kamuz24z
08-10-2017, 08:13 PM
The regular gunner dog is the key. He hits 6 times with extra turn chance. This shield is all about hit count not damage so your harpy is wasting all that hard hitting on the shield

Yes your idea is way faster

floki
08-10-2017, 09:18 PM

what class is he? don't remember if i have him :)

blade685
08-10-2017, 09:33 PM
what class is he? don't remember if i have him :)

gunner dog is in gunner class (yellow) :)

bort
08-11-2017, 03:10 AM
I'm getting absolutely destroyed in Garden of Live VIII by what seems to be an unbeatable AI strategy.

When I get the boss down to a sliver of life, the game stops responding, thus preventing me from clearing the dungeon.

Basically OP.

mjmxiii
08-11-2017, 03:31 AM
I'm getting absolutely destroyed in Garden of Live VIII by what seems to be an unbeatable AI strategy.

When I get the boss down to a sliver of life, the game stops responding, thus preventing me from clearing the dungeon.

Basically OP.

This ^^^

Lost a bunch of trooper badges and ironite thinking it would eventually give up, but I ran out of SoT first!

thealchemist
08-11-2017, 05:46 AM
I have got past Garden of Fear and Garden of Life VII (haven't tried VIII as yet) but Garden of Dismay VII got me, both GRE and Clairvoyant succumbing to the Dragon Kings doom. I just couldnt break down the shields quick enough. Maybe we need a list of toons who are multiple hitters? Its not something I have considered much in the past when evolving toons and what not. I think thats about to change...

Dank Brew
08-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Yep the main strategy is multiple hits for shields.

Here's a hint, reflect shield. It helps with the shield of specific hits (can't think of the proper name... brain fart). I use GRE and a reflect shield to get rid of the shields, then pound away with someone strong (in the gunner dungeon I use assassin new born and assassin COTD). You give the child buffs from new born and himself and he hits hard as hell.

So for gunner dragon boss, its very easy with GRE, blue allied soldier, assassin NBOL, assassin COTD.

Moenshine90
08-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Thank you all for the helpfull feedback! I've im at lvl X at the sentinel dungeon an 7 and 8'th on the other ones. I wish I had Assassin child og the damned 😅☺👍

Dank Brew
08-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Thank you all for the helpfull feedback! I've im at lvl X at the sentinel dungeon an 7 and 8'th on the other ones. I wish I had Assassin child og the damned 😅☺👍

If you want I can clear a space and make mine the champion... He only has lvl 4 skills, but he is very strong still. 6 more shards for him! I get one at 5Pm tonight lol

Dank Brew
08-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Forgot to mention, you could replace blue allied soldier with the assassin golden son. Even faster to clear it out.

Moenshine90
08-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Yeah I will and you ☺ I cleared the sentinel dungeon and only got lvl X in Assassin and Warrior dungeon left. Using all my 3 eddies: Vamp, GR and Eternity. Assassin Golden son, Gunner child and gunner rescuer, can't remember the name 😅 After I realized the trick with the Shield its duable ☺

Sidney
08-11-2017, 10:01 PM
This ^^^

Lost a bunch of trooper badges and ironite thinking it would eventually give up, but I ran out of SoT first!

I have the same problem with the game hanging and I sent an E-mail to support. They gave me some tips as to what can cause it. Switching back and forth from auto play...(Obviously I'm not doing that), but the one piece of info they gave was don't touch the screen until all the animation from the previous hit stops. I have a galaxy 6 edge and it's kind of hard not to touch the sides while playing, but when I started holding my phone by pinching the case and making sure not to touch the sides it seems to not be hanging. Kind of a PITA to have to hold it that way, but if it saves me 15 SoT I suppose I'll try it. Up to garden of dismay IX without hanging. We'll see if it holds out. Level X of garden of life almost cost me my phone because it hung when I had 3 hits left to kill the boss... So much yelling the neighbors thought my ex-wife moved back in... :-) Hope this helps someone!!

Sidney
08-11-2017, 10:26 PM
I have the same problem with the game hanging and I sent an E-mail to support. They gave me some tips as to what can cause it. Switching back and forth from auto play...(Obviously I'm not doing that), but the one piece of info they gave was don't touch the screen until all the animation from the previous hit stops. I have a galaxy 6 edge and it's kind of hard not to touch the sides while playing, but when I started holding my phone by pinching the case and making sure not to touch the sides it seems to not be hanging. Kind of a PITA to have to hold it that way, but if it saves me 15 SoT I suppose I'll try it. Up to garden of dismay IX without hanging. We'll see if it holds out. Level X of garden of life almost cost me my phone because it hung when I had 3 hits left to kill the boss... So much yelling the neighbors thought my ex-wife moved back in... :-) Hope this helps someone!!

Ok... change my theory... went back to level X and it froze before the boss and I wasn't touching the screen... guess it was just coincidence.

ARGH!!!!!!

Thedarkness
08-11-2017, 11:47 PM
The Dragon King demands you all get iphones! Seriously, I dont get almost any crashes on my phone and the ones I do get are usually related to spotty wifi. Almost none when using with mobile data. Are you guys using wifi? If so I could see that creating a lot of trouble with these long levels. I think Nicko has made the iphone observation before as well.

90mphyorker
08-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Me too. Girlfriend uses Android and has regular crashes. I'm on iPhone and have very littles, if any. My my issues seem to occur from lost of internet.

floki
08-12-2017, 06:42 AM
The Dragon King demands you all get iphones! Seriously, I dont get almost any crashes on my phone and the ones I do get are usually related to spotty wifi. Almost none when using with mobile data. Are you guys using wifi? If so I could see that creating a lot of trouble with these long levels. I think Nicko has made the iphone observation before as well.

I use a one plus 3t and i almost never get issues :p