PDA

View Full Version : Back from holidays

Mizrael
08-10-2017, 09:36 PM
So after 10 days of being on holidays in a wilderness with no internet connection i am looking for a refill of 13 troopers.

I have been around since the very beginning of the game and very rarely missed sending badges every day to all my troopers. i'm not too fussy if you miss out few days and rarely kick any troopers (even if i prefer if you are a daily player). my champion is usually maxed Carriage Rider.

Looking forward to our cooperation, old troopers will be given a priority.

Mizrael-8316

Mariner-1212
08-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Mizrael, hitting you up on that \m/

mjmxiii
08-11-2017, 01:19 AM
Hey dude, send me a request please, never saw any post saying you were on vacation and dropped two or three days ago...

Monte47
08-11-2017, 03:06 AM
Hey dude, I feel like you were one of my troopers. If I deleted you, I apologize and will make room if you need. -Eskiggalu

Mizrael
08-11-2017, 06:51 AM
Hey dude, send me a request please, never saw any post saying you were on vacation and dropped two or three days ago...

That's because i didn't feel obliged to post it here and i was busy packing. ;)

Hey dude, I feel like you were one of my troopers. If I deleted you, I apologize and will make room if you need. -Eskiggalu

I wasn't, but now i can be.

Patrice-1201
08-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Hi Mizrael, apologies dude I thought you uninstalled. Send me a request I will make tool for you again!

Patrice-1201

PerthEddie
08-11-2017, 12:55 PM
I sent you a request just in case you still have slots available

Mizrael
08-11-2017, 04:42 PM

Hi Mizrael, apologies dude I thought you uninstalled. Send me a request I will make tool for you again!

Patrice-1201

Sent.

I sent you a request just in case you still have slots available

Accepted.

thx to all

Witkacy
08-11-2017, 10:12 PM
Hi, Mizrael :)

I haven't kicked you off for a change...Was wondering what is happening with you anyway - and glad that you're back with us!

Cheers,

W

Mizrael
08-12-2017, 07:34 AM
Hi, Mizrael :)

I haven't kicked you off for a change...Was wondering what is happening with you anyway - and glad that you're back with us!

Cheers,

Dzieki stary ;)
W

@ mjmx & Patrice: you have to manually go to requests, because the popup is bugged as most things in this game and it's been pending for 2-3 days now

mjmxiii
08-12-2017, 07:52 AM
@ mjmx & Patrice: you have to manually go to requests, because the popup is bugged as most things in this game and it's been pending for 2-3 days now

Hey Miz, I sent you a request. Yeah it's weird, your request was there but an error popup BRLO or something.. thanks man, hope it works

Mizrael
08-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Hey Miz, I sent you a request. Yeah it's weird, your request was there but an error popup BRLO or something.. thanks man, hope it works

Thanks, now i've got you twice :D
The cockups this game pulls off sometimes are unbelievable ^^