PDA

View Full Version : Echo Talismans

Amarthir
08-10-2017, 09:44 PM
So I have myself these Echo Talismans and after testing them out with my Shaman Eddie I gotta say they're brilliant in the Lord of Light Sentinel dungeons. So Echo Talismans come as a set of 4 and, while that really limits who you can put them on, the plus side is that it's a 35% chance to gain an extra turn after any action. So a non-perfect basic, power attacks and even fury attacks will grant an extra turn if you're lucky. I didn't know how good it was until my Shaman was flying out random attacks left and right. Granted he didn't do that much damage but his negative effects were stacking and he used his fury, and he marked and ignited and smited the boss, then attacked again and got a perfect and just WIPED him out. I'll be honest, while Echo talismans seem broken asf, I really hope they don't get nerfed.

After all, in the right hands these could be really useful against the Dragon King.

Blacksteel
08-11-2017, 01:38 AM
I don't think these will get nerfed as a 35% is not that high also in the few tests I have done a few rounds can go by without activation, the nice thing about these is the trigger on action part, quite a show they can put indeed.

Amarthir
08-11-2017, 02:50 AM
Agreed. I'm still looking for a good character for it, but Shaman is a pretty good test subject so far.