PDA

View Full Version : Lol I suck

Monte47
08-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Can't win a coin toss, and my win rate is the worst ever. Can I blame the update, or the fact that I suck? Lol. If I stay top 200 this week, I'll be shocked.

Bradata
08-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Can't win a coin toss, and my win rate is the worst ever. Can I blame the update, or the fact that I suck? Lol. If I stay top 200 this week, I'll be shocked.

I feel you! I have the same, just I'm hoping for top 25 :p

Silentknight
08-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Bout time there was a decent race for top spot!

slauki
08-12-2017, 09:43 PM
i lost 4 times in a row today (3 times vs mjmx) never lost more than twice in the past...actually it's okay that defenses get stronger, but the problem is that only some get stronger, those with specifics advantages...mine is worse than ever. i'm prolly getting old ;-)

prolly we have to adjust to the new environment and once we have adjusted things will shift again ;)

Monte47
08-12-2017, 11:34 PM
i lost 4 times in a row today (3 times vs mjmx) never lost more than twice in the past...actually it's okay that defenses get stronger, but the problem is that only some get stronger, those with specifics advantages...mine is worse than ever. i'm prolly getting old ;-)

prolly we have to adjust to the new environment and once we have adjusted things will shift again ;)
Hahah now I'm getting lock ups. This game is why I drink whisky on saturday

Silentknight
08-13-2017, 12:02 AM

Yep, 2 freezes last 20 min. Fuckin devs are idiots!!!

Monte47
08-13-2017, 12:56 AM
Yep, 2 freezes last 20 min. Fuckin devs are idiots!!!
Rofl. I was 47th. Two lock up force quits, fell back. Tho, in fairness. I sucked this week too lol.

Silentknight
08-13-2017, 01:33 AM
Rofl. I was 47th. Two lock up force quits, fell back. Tho, in fairness. I sucked this week too lol.

Was 29th 3 hrs. b4 reset, just freebies. Started playin, got to 18th & Wrath extra turn...no talisman??? 1/2 hour left...game freeze, restart 24th. Get hit with Slauki's AoF extra turn even tho I'd taken out his entire team minus VHE. Who revived team with fury but for some reason still granted AoF extra turn??? Still won...not the point! 5 min later another game freeze...26th. Quit playin, ended up 29th! Might as well have never picked up the fuckin game!!! Oh yeah, also had my Visions get an extra turn...from what??? Already had match won so who gives a fuck! But the 1st time I've had a bug work in my favour...unless u count the Prisoner & that's just a fuckin disaster!!! Listening to em bitch about how the gimps been fuckin the game up since 12/16....really??? Don't hear em bitching about there own bugged toons! And it's not the toons fault, it's the pathetic excuse for developers fault...get ur shit straight! Sry Monte! U ever gunna join us?

Monte47
08-13-2017, 01:39 AM
Was 29th 3 hrs. b4 reset, just freebies. Started playin, got to 18th & Wrath extra turn...no talisman??? 1/2 hour left...game freeze, restart 24th. Get hit with Slauki's AoF extra turn even tho I'd taken out his entire team minus VHE. Who revived team with fury but for some reason still granted AoF extra turn??? Still won...not the point! 5 min later another game freeze...26th. Quit playin, ended up 29th! Might as well have never picked up the fuckin game!!! Oh yeah, also had my Visions get an extra turn...from what??? Already had match won so who gives a fuck! But the 1st time I've had a bug work in my favour...unless u count the Prisoner & that's just a fuckin disaster!!! Listening to em bitch about how the gimps been fuckin the game up since 12/16....really??? Don't hear em bitching about there own bugged toons! And it's not the toons fault, it's the pathetic excuse for developers fault...get ur shit straight! Sry Monte! U ever gunna join us?

This. AOF got two extra turn runs because I had endure on my toons. Their health was drained, but they had two rounds left. The drain triggered a "death" and gave the AOF the extra turns.

I finished 52. But, a lot was my own shitty defense and bad offensive choices.

Silentknight
08-13-2017, 01:42 AM
This. AOF got two extra turn runs because I had endure on my toons. Their health was drained, but they had two rounds left. The drain triggered a "death" and gave the AOF the extra turns.

I finished 52. But, a lot was my own shitty defense and bad offensive choices.
Yeah they used to bitch about the Prisoner & say how he shouldn't be allowed in PvP. Hilarious considering an entire team extra turn is 10X worse. But NF just enjoys providing a piss poor gaming environment!

90mphyorker
08-13-2017, 01:46 AM
So why do you keep playing?

Monte47
08-13-2017, 01:48 AM
Yeah they used to bitch about the Prisoner & say how he shouldn't be allowed in PvP. Hilarious considering an entire team extra turn is 10X worse. But NF just enjoys providing a piss poor gaming environment!

I've had that damn thing from the go too. Should have sharded it. Lol. Mine is weak AF

Tho, I did pull Tail Gunner Eddie tonight, so that's cool

Jofer16
08-13-2017, 01:48 AM

Just come over to Transformers, you and Enti can talk whiskey lol

You'll be in good tiny hands with Grimlock.

Monte47
08-13-2017, 01:49 AM

? Me? Cuz it's fun. I'm ok poking fun at my gaffs.. I like the community, and it's ok to challenge yourself to do better. I'm not in to investing the time in to eternal, but, PVP is my favorite part of the game

Monte47
08-13-2017, 01:50 AM
Just come over to Transformers, you and Enti can talk whiskey lol

You'll be in good tiny hands with Grimlock.

I do love me some whisky. Lol. Alright, I'll put some time in to it tomorrow. I'm done with PVP play til I get some talisman powered up. My options on toons are too limited. And, thanks for the thought.

Silentknight
08-13-2017, 01:58 AM

Any real Maiden fan wouldn't ask such a stupid question!

90mphyorker
08-13-2017, 02:01 AM
? Me? Cuz it's fun. I'm ok poking fun at my gaffs.. I like the community, and it's ok to challenge yourself to do better. I'm not in to investing the time in to eternal, but, PVP is my favorite part of the game

Sorry, wasn't directed at you. Meant to quote Silentknight.

90mphyorker
08-13-2017, 02:02 AM

Glad I'm not a real Maiden fan then. :)

Monte47
08-13-2017, 02:23 AM
Side note, I had some free SOW, keeps locking up with missing buttons. Don't waste your loot. Just force quit two matches.

Jofer16
08-13-2017, 02:43 AM
Sorry, wasn't directed at you. Meant to quote Silentknight.

Which quote? You failed to include the key ingredients.

Silentknight
08-13-2017, 02:46 AM
Which quote? You failed to include the key ingredients.

Think they meant ask but who cares!