PDA

View Full Version : Farewell (sort of)

Hypnos
08-14-2017, 09:18 AM
Hey folks,

Sorry to have to say this, but it's been a pleasure sharing badges with all of you. Life is calling and demands I stop playing troopers immediately. Though, I will remain an active player and continue lurking around here from time to time. You will see me around in the arena!

Thanks fellas :)

slauki
08-14-2017, 12:54 PM
oh damn, you are one of our oldest and most valuable members since the early days. real life suck sometimes, most of us know that. hope the issues wil get solved soon!

cheers mate,

S :D

EDIT: one of my all time favourite memes come to my mind when reading that:

Blacksteel
08-14-2017, 01:04 PM
Aw, hope everything goes well for you, I do remember the rainmaker eddie team you had going back to when arena opened, it was the first one I saw sharded and hitting, anyway thanks for the matches and badges, Up the Irons!

lol Slauki, looks like monday.

mjmxiii
08-14-2017, 04:29 PM
Damn, thanks for all the badges Mammy, you are solid bro

Thedarkness
08-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Noooooo. Damnit, one of my best troopers. This last update really pushed people over the edge huh. Im just waiting to see Trooper Eddie and Im probably done too.

Hypnos
08-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Thanks for your comments guys. Didn't want to make anyone worried - college year is starting again and I simply don't have the time to continue this daily obligation (no access to emulator sucks).

Witkacy
08-14-2017, 06:36 PM
Thanks for your comments guys. Didn't want to make anyone worried - college year is starting again and I simply don't have the time to continue this daily obligation (no access to emulator sucks).

Hypnos :)

Take care and may you come back sometime...

Cheers,

W

BG840
08-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Take care and thanks for the badges

MrFreeze
08-15-2017, 12:24 AM
Hey folks,

Sorry to have to say this, but it's been a pleasure sharing badges with all of you. Life is calling and demands I stop playing troopers immediately. Though, I will remain an active player and continue lurking around here from time to time. You will see me around in the arena!

Thanks fellas :)

Thanks for your help back at the beginning of all this, and thanks for the laughs. Your comments were some of the funniest on this forum at times.

RCarter
08-15-2017, 02:04 AM
Love your Rainmaker. Sooo many skill shards.

Thanks for the badges, and all the best in school.

Coletrain
08-17-2017, 12:56 AM
Best of luck with everything Hypnos, you have been a great trooper for a long time. Your rainmaker was the first one I ever saw. See you around!