PDA

View Full Version : Sharding New Eddies

Andrew-4345
08-14-2017, 01:32 PM
I'm in the (possibly) fortunate position where I've pulled a number of high class Eddies in the last month, and I've been reading all the forum posts to decide who to start sharding up. In the last month I've pulled (and got to lvl 100):
Samurai
Viking
Navigator
Mystic
Shaman
Mummy
Vampire Hunter
Eternity

So far I've only got GRE Eddie and Soldier Eddie sharded. My team primarily consists of a mix out of Angel of Fear, Nomad, Corrupt Harpy, GCR, Warrior Buzz, Pharoah Dog - Although pulled my first SSD and working on getting him up to lvl 100.

Curious as to what people recommend focusing on sharding? I've got 8 in storage but working through arena and trooper points to get about 3 a week.

blade685
08-14-2017, 01:43 PM
It's a difficult choice, I have GRE, CRE and VE only sharded
And don't shard another for risk of bad choice ^^

Viking
Navigator
Vampire Hunter
Eternity

Are the best for pvp I think

Blacksteel
08-14-2017, 01:53 PM
VHE
Eternity
Navigator
Viking? (don't have it but have seen him hold his ground).

blade685
08-14-2017, 02:03 PM
VHE
Eternity
Navigator
Viking? (don't have it but have seen him hold his ground).
Some Viking are hard to beat in defence teams :)
But unfortunately I don't have Viking, Navigator and Vampire Hunter good eddies

Andrew-4345
08-14-2017, 02:20 PM
Thanks. I've played with troopers of all of them. Eternity can really screw up my pvp team if I lose the toss, but doesn't seem to last more than one turn (my GCR does significant damage to him and she can't hit for anything!). I've never lost to a samurai or Viking (although Viking has run me close with his fury freezing me) but like Viking loot move. VH is a funny one - not lost to him but his revive moves offer survival options if I can keep him alive. Nav was a front runner but with all the counterstrikes in pvp an all-hitter could be a bad thing

Mariner-1212
08-14-2017, 02:25 PM
Not Mummy.

I don't have VHE, but I have the rest sharded if you want to try them out and see. Trooper request Mariner-1212 if you want to.