PDA

View Full Version : Ladyofshadow Reduces her playing time

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-15-2017, 02:17 PM
I want to tell my dear troopers that I have reduced my playing time
It's a bit difficult for me to play 7 days a week.I have to concentrate on the studies and the chores, so now I will only play 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday
Thank you

Witkacy
08-15-2017, 02:43 PM
Lady :)

Thanks for info - no problem, gal - I'm fine with that... We're supposed to play for fun when we want to, not being THE SLAVES caught in the grip of some game, eh?

Speaking of reductions... I am struggling with myself to declare that I will be playing every 2nd day of the week... Well... The time hasn't come yet, though it's pretty close due to BNW and all other stuff... Short explanation is: the game is NOT WORTH the time investments (and any else real and virtual resources) at the moment IMHO due to its unstability/being huge time consuming/none rewarding comparing to what you put to the cap...

Cheers,

W

Ladyofshadow-6319
08-15-2017, 03:00 PM

Thanks for info - no problem, gal - I'm fine with that... We're supposed to play for fun when we want to, not being THE SLAVES caught in the grip of some game, eh?

Speaking of reductions... I am struggling with myself to declare that I will be playing every 2nd day of the week... Well... The time hasn't come yet, though it's pretty close due to BNW and all other stuff... Short explanation is: the game is NOT WORTH the time investments (and any else real and virtual resources) at the moment IMHO due to its unstability/being huge time consuming/none rewarding comparing to what you put to the cap...

Cheers,

W
Thanks for understanding, I used to have more fun with this, but errors eliminate fun from the game
Not problem at all,Witkacy

7son
08-15-2017, 03:28 PM
I want to tell my dear troopers that I have reduced my playing time
It's a bit difficult for me to play 7 days a week.I have to concentrate on the studies and the chores, so now I will only play 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday
Thank you

No worries. You're not one of my troopers, but a fellow trooper none the less :)
After all, you're not a Powerslave...

slash1424
08-15-2017, 03:37 PM
Roger thanks for the heads up. I'll keep ya on my list.

Crazypants
08-15-2017, 05:31 PM

Cheers,

W

Lady and Wit that sucks. That said I completely understand. Things have been way to stale for to long. Zdm, Icemanferrer, Tom, Lulero, askora and probably a half dozen more I can't recall on the spot are all troopers that have left in the past 2 months. I've reduced my troopers by half and that has made the daily grind easier. Not sure what I'm grinding for anymore but my remaining Troopers get their daily badges just the same. I'll keep playing until I don't and then I'll be gone.

Hoping the comics give an idea of where they are going with the in game content/plot.