PDA

View Full Version : Extra turn characters and talismans

MetalKing
08-16-2017, 04:20 AM
Any characters out there that grant team members an extra turn? I know AHE gets a chance for extra turns but I think it is just for him. Also looking for talisman sets that give an extra turn.

konstifik
08-16-2017, 07:37 AM
Assassin Axis Soldier and Gunner Undead Allied Soldier both have the Rapid Fire move that has a 15 % chance to grant the team an extra turn.

Angel of Fear has a passive that gives the team an extra turn if you get the first kill.

slash1424
08-16-2017, 12:31 PM
The one I see alot in Angel of Fear (pvp) That passive is pretty killer if you get the first kill.

Dank Brew
08-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Angel of fear is pretty popular. You could also use a child of the damned, assassin or warrior (assassin is stronger) they both get extra turn if they get a kill. As long as your other characters do damage to all enemies, the assassin child will usually kill the rest of the team off easily, in PVP or PVE... BNW is a different story.

Witkacy
08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
Any characters out there that grant team members an extra turn? I know AHE gets a chance for extra turns but I think it is just for him. Also looking for talisman sets that give an extra turn.

MetalKing :)

In addition to what's been written already - Tailgunner Eddie's fury grants the whole team an extra turn in case of Eddie will wipe out someone using ''Raining Death''...

As for talisman sets: I believe you're looking for Echo one...

Cheers,

W

Dank Brew
08-17-2017, 08:00 PM
MetalKing :)

In addition to what's been written already - Tailgunner Eddie's fury grants the whole team an extra turn in case of Eddie will wipe out someone using ''Raining Death''...

As for talisman sets: I believe you're looking for Echo one...

Cheers,

W

Ah yes, Echo! I already forgot about it haha. Next step in my journey of talismans is echo and shell.

Amarthir
08-17-2017, 08:45 PM
Assassin Axis Soldier for high damage when maxed out. Echo talismans on him for multiple turns on top of more multiple turns lol.

Mariner-1212
08-17-2017, 09:47 PM
Assassin Axis Soldier for high damage when maxed out. Echo talismans on him for multiple turns on top of more multiple turns lol.

That was my initial thinking too, but here's the thing - the Echoes don't seem to proc very often at all when on a defense.

I've tried it on my Tailgunner, with a full fury-stealing team, and they barely ever run. I also use it on Samurai, who gets extra turns, and it doesn't seem to add much on defense either. On PVE, yes to both - you get the extra turns all day.

I also tried it with AAS (above) and GUS (Gunner Undead Soldier), both of whom have a 15% chance to grant the party an extra turn... and even when on PVE with them, it seems like the 15% cancels out the 35% chance on the talismans.

Hopefully that's just a bug, but maybe it's done to prevent potentially serious OP issues.

R1ck
08-17-2017, 09:57 PM
As I don't have a gunner dog I used my gunner undead soldier in dismay X with Ecco and advantage talismans, he does good job granting party an extra turn, really useful against the boss shield combine with GRE , also VHE , Wrath and Golden Dog.

MrFreeze
08-17-2017, 10:30 PM
As I don't have a gunner dog I used my gunner undead soldier in dismay X with Ecco and advantage talismans, he does good job granting party an extra turn, really useful against the boss shield combine with GRE , also VHE , Wrath and Golden Dog.

I was just messing around with the same thing. I tried him in the fear dungeon with GRE, PDK, and MCR. He gave them enough extra turns to make it fun. I've been struggling to find a good match for my echo set. The fierce set would be best on a sentinel, but the only non Eddie I have that has a red slot is the haunted pumpkin. Both of his move give a chance for an extra turn. In a moment of stupidity this week, I decided to shard one up. It's pretty funny to watch. He aggressively tickles the opponent mercilessly.

Edit: Holy cow, R1ck have you tried that team with assassin troll or the red bomber boy instead of the golden mutt? It's crazy!