PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing soul fragments and evolution shards

RyusLightworks
08-17-2017, 06:14 PM
For a week now it seems that soul fragments and other items keep disappearing from my inventory.
I first realized this around a week ago when i got rewarded several eternity soul fragments from arena. I had a few already from previous rewards and then I bought 20 more using arena tokens. When I checked how many fragments I had my inventory showed not a single one. A lot of the fragments rewarded by challenges also disappeared.
From the last arena period i also got several fragments, those also disappeared.
Today I played a few rounds of lord of light and found several 3 star evolution shards. But when I checked inventory to see how many I now have it showed zero shards.

Playing the game makes no sense any more if all the high value items that take a lot of work just go up in smoke.
I already send a bug report several days ago but still habe no reply whatsoever. Would really want to get those fragments and shards back because it tool quite a bit of playtime to get those!

Berry-7604
08-20-2017, 08:33 PM
I am having this problem right now, I have bought 25 eternity soul fragments from the limited time deals, they're not there, plus I bought 10 a few days ago, they're gone too.

wipp
11-04-2018, 09:12 PM
This just happened to me. I baught e fragments , spent 250 iron coins, i checked inventory and they were not there

T-Man
11-04-2018, 09:21 PM
I had several characters lose their skill shards a few weeks ago. Both Eddies and allies. I did submit a ticket on it.

desprezo
11-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Wow, I'm the worst at tracking this kind of stuff... Hope this doesn't become a regular thing.

natasar
11-04-2018, 10:02 PM
I had several characters lose their skill shards a few weeks ago. Both Eddies and allies. I did submit a ticket on it.

Wow! Last week, I found my SCR unsharded although I had it listed as a fully-sharded char in my personal statistics on my „about me“ section. Thought that this was an error on my side and I had it listed by mistake - so I sharded it again. But after reading this, I checked again and also found my S Harpy unsharded, which was one of my first partly-sharded chars and which I fully sharded a couple months ago. Awkward! Will submitted a ticket too. Thanks for the heads-up!

edsel
11-05-2018, 10:46 AM
All my resources at 04988

Banished
11-05-2018, 11:29 AM
I also noticed that sometimes, you shared a character and when you play the game again, it is like you did nothing. Really annoying.

natasar
11-05-2018, 12:14 PM
All my resources at 0

I think that's (hopefully) a displaying error only. I had this happening several times. Usually after quitting and restarting the app, the ressources are back to their previous level.

natasar
11-05-2018, 12:20 PM
I also noticed that sometimes, you shared a character and when you play the game again, it is like you did nothing. Really annoying.

Happens to me a lot when I equip characters with talismans etc. and then quit the app that this particular progress is not saved. It helps to play one cosmos/pvp/whatever battle right after you edit characters. To me it seems that progess is saved only then in some cases. So if a character remains unsharded after restarting that you just put shards in the previous session may just been the same thing and the skill shards should be back in the inventory (as are the talismans in the cases I mentioned). This is annoying, yes, but at least no loss of resources.

natasar
11-05-2018, 12:26 PM
Wow! Last week, I found my SCR unsharded although I had it listed as a fully-sharded char in my personal statistics on my „about me“ section. Thought that this was an error on my side and I had it listed by mistake - so I sharded it again. But after reading this, I checked again and also found my S Harpy unsharded, which was one of my first partly-sharded chars and which I fully sharded a couple months ago. Awkward! Will submitted a ticket too. Thanks for the heads-up!

Just checked the November Tuning Update post and realized that several skill shard slots have been added to S Harpy. So that may be the reason she wasn't fully sharded anymore... Should read these threads more often... However, the mystery still remains what happened with my SCR.

Banished
11-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Happens to me a lot when I equip characters with talismans etc. and then quit the app that this particular progress is not saved. It helps to play one cosmos/pvp/whatever battle right after you edit characters. To me it seems that progess is saved only then in some cases. So if a character remains unsharded after restarting that you just put shards in the previous session may just been the same thing and the skill shards should be back in the inventory (as are the talismans in the cases I mentioned). This is annoying, yes, but at least no loss of resources.

txs for your post, I will do as suggested.

And indeed, better than a loss of resources