PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Corrupt Rescuer

PaquitoChep
08-18-2017, 12:58 AM
Trying to get some luck and find a Magus Corrupt Rescuer, this week i have used lot of rare souls, and just 3 magus souls, does anyone have a tip?

Thank you

Rain88
08-18-2017, 05:29 AM
Unfortunately there is no tip and there is nothing you can do about this since it rely solely on luck. The best thing to do is to stop trying to actually get a specific character imo. Good luck

PaquitoChep
08-18-2017, 06:22 AM
Thanks Rain88, you know late after i send this thread, i bought 10 rare souls and one magus soul, nothing good appeared :(

Do you know how this character is being dropped? 3* or 4*? or even lower?

Rain88
08-18-2017, 07:27 AM
It's a 4 star. I got her a couple of times from rare and legendary souls. I don't remember getting her from the magus soul (but then again I didn't really get a lot of these) but she should be a possible drop from that soul.

Honestly in this game don't expect good drop from souls, otherwise prepare to be disappointed a lot. It's all about luck

Edit: it's a she not a he.

blade685
08-18-2017, 12:37 PM
never see her too
It seems to be easier to loot the useless ass version

Witkacy
08-18-2017, 03:19 PM
never see her too

Blade :)

I have totally different experience - already had 5-6 MCRs (all but one ended in sacrifice chamber) while her purple sister had one time so far and of course she stayed with me... As for her being useless... She's no useless at all if been used properly... Mine is equipped with 4x Energy Talis (2x Ward; 2x Mystical) + 2x Holy (Power) to boost her magic... She's pretty endure, doing a lot of magic damage, having decent DEF/MR stats... She's sealing someone's ability every turn with passive for 2 turns, resets power of enemy to zero (very useful cause the opponent team can't use their power moves)... And couple other things more... I am not using her daily as she's not been sharded yet - but she WILL be - the same as her sisters...

Definitely USEFUL toon... and she's not been... [bad word] like MCR and GCR already ;)

Cheers,

W

Kardas
08-18-2017, 05:51 PM
Thanks Rain88, you know late after i send this thread, i bought 10 rare souls and one magus soul, nothing good appeared :(

Do you know how this character is being dropped? 3* or 4*? or even lower?

I know this question has already been answered, but this thread (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1852-Character-drops-per-soul) can help you out in the future.

never see her too

Says you maybe! I've had 2-3 MCRs so far, and never gotten her Assassin sister.

Who knows, both of you might get lucky and NF decides to give her a character fragment event!

druid138
08-18-2017, 06:39 PM
Who knows, both of you might get lucky and NF decides to give her a character fragment event!

I'm thinking the Assassin Character Fragment event will be the Corrupt Rescuer or Artillery Dog. And, the Gunner event will be the Golden Son.

The characters so far have all been decent (but not great) 4* toons with variants across at least two other classes (with at least one of those variants also being a 4*). I'm thinking that trend will continue.

PaquitoChep
08-21-2017, 07:28 AM
Finally got it today!!! right from a magus soul, very excited for this one, cheers

Rain88
08-21-2017, 10:43 AM
Finally got it today!!! right from a magus soul, very excited for this one, cheers

Congrats! Mine have endure and health talisman and seems to be working ok.

PaquitoChep
08-23-2017, 07:35 AM
Congrats! Mine have endure and health talisman and seems to be working ok.

Nice mate, thanks, a lot of work to to, need to improve talismans, today i hope to make it 100, 5*